Other E-commerce Websites:
RitDye.com

RitDye.com

Love this Site

Comments about RitDye.com:

Not only do I love Rit Dye but I love ritdye.com. I had to dye two pairs of overall jeans for my sons halloween costumes. The first place I turned to was ritdye.com. Not only was I able to order the exact color I needed straight from the source, it was such a reasonable price. It gave great directions on the website. Not only was I able to figure out how to do the project I was using it for, I was able to read about multiple more projects. This is such a great site that helped me learn how to dye jeans and much more. This is a website that any crafter needs to check out.

Very easy to use and find different products/projects.

Product Selection
Has a ton of colors and different options. Whether it is dry or liquid.

Product Pricing
Rit Dye is very cheap and very reasonable. The pricing is great and the product is great.

Customer Service
Have never had any issues. Very knowledgeable about the products that they sell.

Shipping and Returns
Always received my products in good packaging, also in fast shipping time.

• Product Selection:
  • Product Pricing:
  • Customer Service:
  • Shipping and Returns:

Very cool site!

from Southfield, MI

Comments about RitDye.com:

RitDye.com is a very cool website! It's much more than your average e-commerce site. Not only can you buy their dye products, but there are also tons of different projects that you can learn how to do. I think it was incredibly smart to not only sell dye, but also teach people how to get the most from their purchases!
I would have rated this site a ten if I could have found the project I was looking for. I read somewhere once that you can use black Rit Dye to bring back the original look of black clothing that has seen a few too many wash and dry laundry cycles. I heard that you can add it directly to the washing machine, and I was hoping to find some indication of whether this was true or not on the website. Unfortunately, I was unable to confirm this or find any directions on the correct way to do this.
When purchasing dye on this website, they make it incredibly simple. You can either pick your color and then decide in what form you want your dye to come, liquid or powder. You can also start with the form of the product you want and go from there.
There is all kinds of helpful information for fabric dying newbies like me, which I was very grateful for. All in all, this is a great website!

one of my new favorites!

from reading pa

Comments about RitDye.com:

I had been looking for a colored overall for my kids for Halloween. I ran into this website and it has brought the inner crafter in me out. On the website I found a dye that was the exact color I needed. I went ahead and purchased it. I followed the step by step directions that the website had offered nd came out with exactly what I had wanted. I was so happy I really started to explore this website. I was shocked by all the colors that they offer and they even show you the different colors to mis to get unique colors. Also, all the different ideas that they show you is amazing. You cn really dye your wardrobe and really come out with a new trendy one at a very low cost. The price for one box of dye is very reasonable and most likely can do more than one piece. If your a crafter or a want to be crafter this is a website that you should visit and let your imagination roll. The possibilities of this product are endless.

Update your wardrobe on a budget with Rit Dye!

Comments about RitDye.com:

I highly recommend Rit Dye for a variety of dying needs. I have tried other brands and find this brand to be superior in quality and color selections. They also offer a powder dye as well as a liquid dye. Their website gives information on different fabrics and what to add or use to make the dye set better. There is also a color chart giving instructions on how to mix their colors to get a HUGE number of other colors. Basically any color you can imagine can be achieved. I have died my jeans in order to make them look brand new again and you truly would never recognize the jeans in before and after photos! This also works great with black t-shirts or leggings. After a few washings the black fades but with Rit Dye you can give new life to your favorite wardrobe pieces! Rit dye has added new flavor to my old wardrobe. In this economy it is a way to have "new" clothes or the cost of the dye, which is roughly $3. I also love Rit Dye for tie dying. It is fun to set up different colors and spend the afternoon dying shirts with friends.