Other Powders:
Rimmel London
Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder - All Shades

Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder - All Shades

Won't give you a 'cakey' skin appearance!

This product I am reviewing is the best no matter what your skin type it! Even DRY/DEHYDRATED!**Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder**When you apply this product to your face with a big fluffy brush it feels light,ike your skin can still breathe. My skin is mainly dry but the odd spots do have a little shine.It's the only powder I've ever used that hasn't given a cakey look.Even when applied over foundation, it is so light and silky on your skin that you don't notice it is on.It lasts for hours & I would definitly recommend this product to anyone!The only downside to it, is it only comes in 3 light colours.

One of the worst pressed powders I've ever tried.

Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder did nothing for me. It didn't even come with an applicator sponge! I didn't like the way it smelled, or the way it felt on my skin. Although it felt heavy on my skin, I couldn't even tell I had on any powder when I looked in the mirror. It didn't even out my skin tone, or even keep my face from looking shiny. The packaging says it is 'long lasting', but that's a joke because it was more like 'non lasting'. This is, by far, one of the worst pressed powders I've ever used and I won't be purchasing it again.

The only good thing about it was the color matched perfectly to my skin, but it just did nothing for the way my skin looked. I may as well not be wearing anything.

I was quite impressed with the time this kept my skin matte.

Comments about Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder - All Shades:

I was a bit skeptical when I first picked up this product. My skin is usually quite matte, but my nose bridge and forehead are usually a problem spot with having a lot of shine, so I figured this would be a good product to try out. The first day I tried it out, I absolutely loved it. My skin was very soft while this was on, it felt light on my skin and my skin looked amazing for hours. I did have to reapply it once at work, but it was quite a long day. This product was a very good surprise, and it did wonderfully on my skin.

Great coverage and feels awesome!

Comments about Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder - All Shades:

I hate to wear foundation. I only wear it if it is absolutely necessary. I love Rimmel's London Stay Matte Pressed Powder! It gives great coverage-it covers all my blemishes and flaws. It makes my skin look natural-not like I'm wearing a make-up mask! It feels great-it's breathable. I have oily skin and this really reduces that embarrassing shiny nose! I do wish that the compact came with a mirror. Other than that, I have no complaints! It also mixes well with other powders.

Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder

Comments about Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder - All Shades:

I have been using Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder for many years. A number of new manufacturers have come onto the market during this time, which I have tried, but I always return to this powder. Not only is it good value but I feel it's a classic brand which is timeless. I prefer the transparent shade (001) because it doesn't seem to matter wether I'm tanned from our hot summers or pale from our winters, this shade seems universal with any stage of my complexion. It takes away the shine from the natural oils your skin produces, and helps to minimise imperfections in your complexion. It's very smooth and natural looking, and it seems to last for ages. I wear make-up every day and usually end up needing to purchase a new one every six months or so. It stays on all day, at least until I wash it off with just a gentle soap and water. I think value, quality and everything into the pot, this is the best your money can buy.

Get a Plush Look with Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder

from Long Island City, NY

Comments about Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder - All Shades:

I often turn to high priced powders to get the matte look I prefer without creasing or streaking. I was pleasantly surprised by the fantastic results I got using Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder. The powder gives your skin a plush look that is also natural. The finish is matte with a touch of dewiness, just like I prefer. It controls shine for several hours and minimizes the look of large pores. My skin almost looks flawless after a light application.

The powder is made with minerals so it feels light and pleasant on your skin. The screw off top could be improved. I use a kabuki brush to apply it because the compact does not have a puff or brush. Also, the compact does not have a mirror for those who are used to having one. If they improved the packaging, this product would a total winner. You can't beat the results for the price and it is conveniently available at your local drug store.

awesome!

Comments about Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder - All Shades:

I use the translucent shade of this powder to set my makeup daily. I am on the tanner side (darker hispanic skintone) so I normally don't use this all over as a setting powder, but I do use it under my eyes over my concealer, and to soak up any oil during the day. Soaks up oil like no other and since it has no colour, it doesn't mess your makeup/blush/bronzer up.

Light powder for on the go

Comments about Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder - All Shades:

I purchased this product several weeks ago, and have been happy with it so far. There are several positive things about this product. It gives pretty good coverage and feels light on your skin. It hasn't caused my skin to break out. One thing that would greatly improve this product would be if it came with a brush or sponge to apply it with. I had to use a brush from a different powder I purchased to apply this powder. Another thing that would improve this product would be if it came with a mirror. A mirror would make this product a lot easier because you could just take it out of your bag on the go, and not have to worry about trying to find a mirror. This is a good product for touching up your face during the day, so I think that a mirror would definitely help. I would recommend this product if you are looking for a light weight face powder. If you want full coverage this may not be the best product for you. I would recommend this product.

One of the worst pressed powders I've ever tried.

from Jacksonville, NC

Working For Me

from Irwin, PA

Comments about Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder - All Shades:

I have been looking for a good pressed powder to keep my makeup looking nice without an oily shine. I decided to try Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder. It claimed to provide a long lasting flawless matte coverage with natural minerals. I purchased the 004 Sandstone for a surprisingly very economical price.

It is lightweight and even covered pores that were still showing after applying my usual makeup. It has been keeping my face shine free for several hours. It does not cake on your face and looks natural. The Matte came in a plastic container with a net weight of 0.49 oz. The lid is clear other than the labelling on it. It does not close tightly and is flimsy so some care must be taken with it. The lid can come off too easily and may be a problem if carrying it in your purse.

Other than the container issue I am pleased with the product. I use it almost everyday and a little bit seems to go a long way.

Stay Matte Pressed Powder By Rimmel London Is Perfect

from Chattanooga, TN

Comments about Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder - All Shades:

I noticed Stay Matte Pressed Powder by Rimmel London one day when I was out shopping. I was blown away at the price. It is very cheap for a pressed powder and Rimmel London is a good brand. I purchased the 001 Transparent shade. I love how light this powder feels on my face. I use it every day right after I apply my foundation. It blends well with any brand of foundation that I've ever tried. I also like how it really keeps away the oils and shine all day long. It doesn't rub off easy either. The powder has natural minerals and it works great with my sensitive skin. This transparent shade is perfect if you don't want any kind of real tint to your skin. It is more for just setting in your foundation and helping with shine. It says that it helps to reduce the size of pores and I've found that to be very true. It has great coverage and this one compact with last me for about 3 months. The great thing is that you can buy this at any drugstore!

Looks natural and does 'Stay Matte' longer than any other powder

from Sun Valley, CA

Comments about Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder - All Shades:

I have the most oily skin I know. I struggled for about two years trying to find powders that freshens, mattes, and does not cake on, but I had no luck. Just recently I came by this product and i thought, "hey its not that expensive, lets give it a try" and that try was worth it! you do not need a lot so you can see and feel fresher, cleaner and un-oily. When I put it on in the morning, my face (especialymy nose) does not start getting oily, unless I constantly touch my face. It has lasted longer than any of the other "matte" make-ups, foundations, powders, or sprays, and I am not going to change it as my go to powder. I bout it about 6 months ago and it still has not run out, and it is still working perfectly. I trust rimmel, because it seems like thier products can do no worng to my face. In addition to its effectivness, it smells incredable. It gives of a nice subtle perfume scent that is almost relaxing. I am definantly going to keep buying this prouct. The only bad thing is that it does not come in darker shades, so I can't reccomened it to all my friends. It's too bad too beacuse it is great.