3.3
Rimmel London
Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick - ALL Shades

Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick - ALL Shades

3.3

I was neutral with this lipstick, and a bit disappointed.

Comments about Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick - ALL Shades:

I was very disappointed with this lipstick the first time that I used it. I noticed that when I swiped the lipstick across my lips, it came out extremely clumpy and very light (not colorful). I did think that it had a nice moisturizing quality to it, and my lips felt soft for about an hour, but in a very short time, my lipstick had come off completely. I had to reapply this lipstick about 5 times throughout the day, which got annoying and frustrating.

Not worth it!

Comments about Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick - ALL Shades:

Sorry Rimmel but this "lipstick" is one if your baddest products out there. I bought mine hoping it will moisture, stay long throughout the day or that is was a good product. I bought my Rimmel London Moisture Renew Liptick in Pink Blush #006. It is a pretty color and it does feel soft when applying but it doesn't moisturize like it says it would, or does not even stay for 1 hour in your lips. It falls of quickly, it leaves my lips the same or more chapped and I think it is just a cheap product. Even though it was not that cheap. I do not recommend to anyone, better yet I just want to tell Rimmel London to make better lipsticks please! and by better I mean "Good Quality"! I have not tried their other products but this lipstick really disappointed me, so i am not going to buy more lipsticks from them. Another thing is that the packaging is also cheap, I tried opening the lipstick to put some on and the whole thing just came of! and it was my second time using it jaja that's just bad! and the first time it fell it broke! :( bad PRODUCT!

Rimmel Moisture Renew

from Hampton, VA

Comments about Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick - ALL Shades:

I love this lipstick. It is also very reasonably priced. I could never wear lipstick before, because it always made my lips break out. This lipstick is moist, and does not break me out. You can't beat it!!

Rimmel's Moisture Renew lipsticks live up to the hype!

from Berkeley, CA

Comments about Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick - ALL Shades:

In the beauty sphere, I have heard a lot about Rimmel's Moisture Renew lipsticks. I was excited when I found out that many of the shades were going on clearance in drugstores and rushed out to find a particular shade, Spotlight Beige. I was unsuccessful in finding that particular shade, but I chanced upon another color, Rose Passion (880). I had been looking for more bold reds to add to my lipstick collection, so I decided to pick it up since it was at a good price. The color itself is a gorgeous berry red, and the application is even better than Rimmel's Lasting Finish lipsticks. The pigmentation is great, and, as the name suggests, it really is very moisturizing. Reading the label, the lipstick even has SPF 18! The only con I have about the lipstick has to do with the packaging. I love the design of the lipstick's packaging, but it still feels rather flimsy. Regardless, I am hoping to purchase more shades in the future.