Other Mascaras:

Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Mascara

Pros

Cons

great high quality mascara

I received a sample of the Rimmel London Lash Accelerator mascara to try out, and quickly put it to the test.

Over the years I've tried many types and varieties...Read complete review

Over the years I've tried many types and varieties of mascara, from cheap to high priced ones, and eventually settled on one as my tried and true mascara-that-always-worked. But I put that one aside and tested out the Rimmel.

Was I pleasantly surprised! It truly delivers on it's promises to lengthen and thicken lashes. The brush is long, yet narrow, and makes applying mascara a breeze. I can put on a couple coats and do a couple touchups here and there - and wow - my lashes are instantly fuller and longer.

The Rimmel London Lash Accelerator has now become my favorite mascara. I love how full it makes my lashes, and how easy it is to use.

The mascara tube itself is very pretty, with a gold cap and gold lettering. The only thing is that the lettering has started to wear off after a month or so of use. Not a big deal to me - but to some women it might be.

I have zero complaints about this product and would recommend it for sure!

Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara is just a mascara

Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Mascara promises that its use will promote last growth using the hype from the prescription lash growth accelerator.

I had definite suspicion of these claims, as the...Read complete review

I had definite suspicion of these claims, as the prescription has to be applied at the base (follicles) of your lashes and over time it promotes growth. Since you don't apply your mascara in that manner, I didn't see how that could work, but since I had a coupon, I decided it couldn't hurt to try it.

I have used it for almost a month now, and see no new growth or thickness. It is a simple mascara that is a nice color of black. It does not even add length or thickness as some other mascaras do.

I will say that since it doesn't have thickening ingredients, it also doesn't clump. It doesn't smear over the course of the day, as some of the mascaras I have used do.

All in all I would say you would be attracted to this mascara so you may not have to use as much mascara as your lashes should look like false eyelashes over time. You will be sorely disappointed with this mascara.

iI can not abandon it

from morocco

About Me Trendy Style

Pros

• Adds Volume
  • Applies Evenly
  • Defines & Separates
  • Doesn't Clump
  • Great Brush
  • Lengthens

Cons

• Anytime

Comments about Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Mascara:

This mascara is amazing I purchased this mascara after noticing that my lashes had started falling out and breaking,i start use it for 4 mounths now and I'm so happy with the result in my lashes. I love this product . I wear it alone during the day when I'm just lounging around or doing errands and don't need anything fancy, it is just amazing i really recommended

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Always will come back to this!

Comments about Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Mascara:

Somehow, no matter what new mascara catches my eye, I seem to return back to using this. I'll wear it with a volumizing mascara then my eyelashes will be plentiful and long or I'll wear it by itself and just have killer-long lashes all day. Either option works for me, just depends on my mood.

My Go-To Mascara

Comments about Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Mascara:

After 5 years of trying every conservatively priced mascara on the market, I finally found Rimmel's Last Accelerator mascara and haven't used anything else since. I remember seeing a commercial for it that intrigued me, so the next time I was out shopping, I bought it in the blackest black. My lashes have improved greatly since I began using this. I remember other mascaras left a thick film on my lashes that for some reason I wanted to pick at all the time. Some would make my eyes burn. Some left my lashes short and lifeless. This mascara tackles all of these issues. I'll never use another mascara again!

• Ease of Application:

Surprisingly nice! Looks great and lashes appear healthier.

Comments about Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Mascara:

I won't say definitively that this lengthens lashes, but it appears to. There is definitely a noticeable change with continued use, in the softness and fullness of the lashes. And as far as mascaras go, this one applies well, lengthens and adds volume, and handles multi-layer application without clumping. It's an all-around good product.

Don't expect crazy growth results, but this improves the health/quality of the lashes for sure, which is exciting. A downside is, if you're in need of a waterproof mascara, this is not it. A little bit of water and it's pretty well running down your face. I actually like that feature, at least when I'm not going to be out in the rain, as it's easy to remove in the evening with just some generous splashing. A lot of mascaras make lashes brittle and you feel like you're losing lashes whenever you scrub it off; this is nothing like that and has a gentle, almost waxy texture that washes away smoothly.

Ease of Application
    Looks great, goes on easy, and works well for multi-layer application.

Looks good

from Edina, MN

Comments about Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Mascara:

I just bought Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Mascara last week. It looked like a new and different mascara so I wanted to give it a try. I don't have a lot of experience with the brand Rimmel, but this mascara looked interesting so I thought I would give it a try. It has been fine so far. It helps to make lashes look longer and fuller. It claims to help them over time with this as well, so I am eager to give it a longer term try. I like that it did not irritate my eyes or eye area and that it comes off easily with water and/or makeup remover. It lasts long during the day and does not smudge or bleed into the skin around your eyes. It looks like it is going to be a good mascara and they have reasonable prices so I am eager to try another brand of mascara from Rimmel as well. They have a great variety of mascaras!

Makes lashes look longer and thicker. If you want a more dramatic look you apply a few coats.

Ease of Application
    Very simple to apply. If you are used mascara before, you won't have a problem.

Great for lower lashes!

Comments about Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Mascara:

I don't normally use higher end mascara because it irritates my eyes, but this mascara acts as a high end product! I use it on my lower lashes!

Acts like a high end product. It lasts and is water proof. It's not too wet or too dry. It lengthens amazingly.

Ease of Application
    I LOVE the small brush for my lower lash application! It prevents the mascara from getting all messy!

A pretty good mascara

Comments about Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Mascara:

I initially bought this mascara because of the commercial I saw on TV, but after I tried it the first time I realized it actually wasn't that bad. It did lengthen my lashes a bit and made it looked like I had more lashes than I did. It did dry out quite quickly and was a little disappointed, but it was good quality for what I paid for it.

As the name suggests, it accelerated my lashes instantly and gave me the beloved doll eyed look which not many mascaras can do. The wand was great, it wasn't too big or too small and fit my eye perfectly. The handle wasn't awkward to hold and I loved how black the blackest black was; it wasn't a light black or a charcoal, it was intensely black.

Ease of Application
    The formula was pretty smooth and creamy during the first couple months, and I only needed a couple coats of mascara to make my eyes pop. Once it started drying out though, I did need to pile on the coats but it wasn't terrible. This mascara is great and makes eyelashes look great too.

• Ease of Application:

Great for lengthening , but very wet formula

Comments about Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Mascara:

I really like this mascara is very good if you want lengthening and separating . This formula is wet however it doesn't clump and doesn't make your eyelashes crispy .

Great lengthening and separating formula

Ease of Application
    The formula is pretty wet so you have to to apply and try not to close your eyes or look up or else the product will get on your eyelids or give you raccoon eyes , which are obviously not okay .

• Ease of Application:

Mascara separates well and applies quickly

from Oklahoma

Comments about Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Mascara:

This is a good mascara for separating your lashes yet making them fuller and longer more quickly than with my other primary mascara. While my

Separates, thickens and lengthens very well. It does come off a little too easily. Don't wear it if you're headed to a sad movie.

Ease of Application
    Goes on smoothly and very quickly. Some other mascaras take a while to build up to the desired thickness. This works more quickly.

I was disappointed

from Sacramento, CA

Comments about Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Mascara:

I am always looking for mascaras that lengthen my lashes, not those that volumize them. Maybe this is the wrong mascara for me, but I was not impressed with it living up to the claims that were made about it. To begin with it only comes in Black and since I am fair, I generally prefer a brownish-black color in mascara. But, I could overlook that if it did the job of lengthening my lashes without my having to put layer upon layer of mascara on. Well, that didn't really happen either as the mascasra went on thicker than I would have liked and thus it was really black which announced that I WAS wearing heavy mascara -- not the look I care for. I had trouble with the brush as I have found in the past that those brushes with a slight cuvre to them seem to be the easiest for me to use when applying mascara. I don't really think that it is a bad mascara, but for the price I didn't really feel that it lived up to the claims that were made in their advertising. To me, it is just a mascara, nothing out of the ordinary.