Other Mascaras:

Rimmel London Glam'Eyes Mascara

Pros

Cons

• Ease of Application:

Rimmel London Glam Eyes Mascara keeps my lashes curled and long.

**After trying all types of mascaras for over 25 years of experimenting, I can finally say that I love Rimell London Glam'Eyes Mascara the best and don't ever plan on changing any longer.  I was 15 when i first started to wear mascara, and like any young teenager did, i tried what was available at my home.  My aunt wore Maybelline mascara and never changed her brand so i automatically thought it was the best and didn't question it since my older sister used it also.  It wasn't until i was married and had to do my own make-up shopping that i started to see what other brands and variety of mascaras were out there, and so started my lifelong marathon of trial and error.  I would buy an expensive brand thinking it would work better than all the rest, but after giving it a week of use, i always found out it would flake alot or make smudge marks under my eyes.  I have pictures with racoon looking eyes and blame it all on my mascara.  If i knew then what i know now, i would have skipped all that trouble to find the perfect mascara and jump right to the best out there, ever.  Now i have passed that knowledge onto my daughter and she received so many compliments on her long lashes that both her best friends wear it also.  I am very proud of my smudge-proof, flake-proof lashes.  I owe it all to Rimell London Glam 'Eyes Mascara.  **

This is not for people with short eyelashes

I saw Rimmel London Glam'Eyes Mascare coupon on Target's website so I decided to give it a try. When I tried to pick out the color of the Mascare, I noticed that they had a lot of dark colors such as black and dark brown avaiable. I found a charcoal black color to make sure it will match my eyelashes color. On the display, it said the Rimmel London Glam'Eyes Mascara can guarantee increase the density of the lashes. With that said, I bought it right away.

On my first use, I was impressed by how clean the wand came out from the tube. It does not clump up with tons of mascara like the other brand does. I was able to put one layer of mascare on without my lashes sticking together. This special wand can separate my lashes and make it looks longer. I love the color because I have brown hair and this charcoal black color makes my eyes stand out. My only complain about this mascara is it does not make my lashes look thick. Even I try to apply 2, 3 layers. I think the problem is the wand. The wand can separate my lashes well and as a result, it does not leave a lot of mascara on each lash. I actually like my old L'Oreal the "ball" looking wand mascara better. It does clump up my lashes but it makes my lashes look thicker and longer.

Awesome and So Glam!

Comments about Rimmel London Glam'Eyes Mascara:

This mascara does exactly what it's advertised to do: it completely transforms my eyelashes and makes them look so glam! I have short, coarse eyelashes that tend to droop no matter what I do, but you wouldn't know that whenever I use this mascara. This mascara has a super nifty and highly effective brush that does a great job of combing my lashes, lifting each lash upwards (making them appear longer) and giving each a substantial coat of product. The brush is also thin enough to sufficiently coat the thinner bottom lashes with mascara. The formula is thick so it makes my lashes look voluminous, but it never gets clumpy. The formula also is very strong, ensuring that my lashes hold their curl. I always buy the waterproof version of this mascara since I find that waterproof formulas tend to hold curls better, and this mascara really is waterproof. My mascara never runs or gets flaky, even when I'm out all night on the town. This product is a great value for the money, and whenever I use it, I feel like I'm wearing falsies! A must buy!

Nice but not amazing

Comments about Rimmel London Glam'Eyes Mascara:

While it didn't do much in terms of volumizing or helping curl, it did slightly lengthen and was not the least bit clumpy. I like to use it for my bottom lashes. It leaves your lashes looking laterally pretty. The wand is very small and helps make it easier to apply to smaller lashes on inner and outter corners. Good for the price

The very best mascara!

Comments about Rimmel London Glam'Eyes Mascara:

I am very picky about mascara. This is the only one I will use. It's perfect for day or night, and makes my lashes look long, dark, and full. I have tried more mascaras than I can remember and this is truly the best!

Perfect every time! It is never clumpy and it always makes eyelashes look very long and full.

Ease of Application
This mascara is very easy to apply.

• Ease of Application:

Glam 'Eyes is the best mascara ever!!

from Mount Pleasant, MI

Comments about Rimmel London Glam'Eyes Mascara:

This is my absolute favorite mascara that I have ever tried!! I have been using this mascara for the past 2 years, and it is still the only one that I own. And, I don't plan on changing brands anytime in the near future. Not only is this mascara easy to apply, but I swear it will make your eyelashes look more voluptuousness than they ever have! The applicator brush isn't one of those weird curved ones that you can find inside mascara tubes sometimes, it is straight, but it does have individual bristles that are really good at separating each individual eyelash, which really helps get longer, fuller lashes. I personally buy their blackest black shade, since I really like the stark definition, and it is the perfect dark shade. Perfect for a smoky eye. The only cons that I can think of for this mascara, is that sometimes it can wear off with time, but this could be due to the fact that I do not buy the waterproof version that Rimmel also has available. Either way it is definitely the best mascara that I have ever used!

Maybe I had a defective tube of masara

from Kalamazoo, MI

Comments about Rimmel London Glam'Eyes Mascara:

The Rimmel London Glam Eyes Mascara had all the hype and claim about it when they first came out with this product. Not that I didn't fall for the advertising and marketing, but I happened to have a coupon for it too. So, I went out to try this new mascara. The wand consists of 4 sides of bristles, alternating short and longer, and I'm sure one is to elongate and separate while the other is to build up volume. As soon as I took it out of the box, I threw away that extra cap, and gave it a go, and I wondered if I just had a bad batch... The mascara was very clumpy and goopy. The bristles didn't separate lashes but just grouped/gooped them together. I didn't feel like it lengthened the lashes and even with scraping excess product off the bristles, it still doesn't feel like it worked for me. I'm going back to my usual Lancome mascara.

GLAM EYES MASCARA WILL GIVE YOU LUSH EYELASHES

from Madison, WI

Comments about Rimmel London Glam'Eyes Mascara:

First off i want to say that i fall in love for almost all rimmel lashes! I just love their formulas! Glam eyes Mascara provides a plastic-y, rubber brush that allows easy application. I did not find much volume but rather a lot of length. It didn't give a nice curl so i had to use a waterproof mascara to have a nice base for the eyelashes. It was easy to remove with eye makeup remover. I like how it was affordable. Sometimes I would even get a bogo coupon. Another good thing about rimmel mascaras is their packaging. Almost all of their mascaras are featured with nice colors. I did find a little flaking at the end of the day. It wasn't bad but not something I enjoy. I wouldn't necessarily recommend this product becaues ther wasn't anything that was extremely great. I have bought a lot more mascara that have better quality. Overall, i say this mascara is okay. I would only use it if i really need too.

Rimmel London Glam'Eyes Mascara Is Wonderful!

from Olympia, WA

Comments about Rimmel London Glam'Eyes Mascara:

I have tried the Rimmel London Glam'Eyes Mascara in the past. I absolutely loved it! I liked the effect that this mascara gave my eyelashes. This mascara gave my eyelashes great volume. It made them quite fat. The good thing is, I only used two coats! This mascara also made my eyelashes quite long! This mascara also kept the curl of my eyelashes. I hate when mascaras make the curl of my eyelashes droop, this one actually seemed the keep the curl up! Also, the packaging of this is really cute. I think it's very fashionable. Also, this didn't clump my eyelashes together. It didn't separate them, but it certainly didn't clump! What I didn't like was that this flaked a little bit. It gave me a little bit of mascara flakes onto my undereyes and cheeks. It wasn't too bad though. I just wiped it off, and I was good to go. I recommend this mascara to anyone who wants volume and length in their eyelashes!

This is not for people with short eyelashes

from Frisco, TX

Comments about Rimmel London Glam'Eyes Mascara:

I love Glam Eyes Mascara!

from Berlin, CT

Comments about Rimmel London Glam'Eyes Mascara:

I love Rimmel London Glam Eyes Mascara! I bought it once two years ago and now I'm hooked. A big issue for me when buying mascara is finding one that doesn't clump and this product definitely doesn't. It goes on smoothly and the little comb applicator does a great job of reaching the small inner lashes. This mascara passes the smudge test, and lasts till the end of the day, when occaissionally i'll have small black smudges under my eyes, but this isn't often and usually is a sign of a rough day. For a non waterproof mascara this product has fairly good lasting power. One complaint I do have, is that for someone with very thin lashes it doesn't add an extreme amount of volume. Length- yes. Volume- no. Also there is not a lot of product in one package. It runs out fairly quickly. However for the price, I would absolutely recommend this product, it's one of my all time favorite mascaras. Give it a try!

I love this mascara and use it exclusively.

from Caledonia, MI

Comments about Rimmel London Glam'Eyes Mascara:

I used to buy a different kind of mascara every time to try out different brands, and just hadn't found one that I really loved.  Until I found Rimmel Glam Eyes mascara.  I have very short lashes, and some mascaras just don't do anything for me.  Glam Eyes really makes them pop without ever looking clumpy.  It lengenths and defines my lashes and makes them look so much longer than they really are.  I have even had people tell me what nice eyelashes I have and that has never happened before!