Other Mascaras:

Rimmel London Extra Super Lash Mascara

Pros

Cons

Surprisingly Great Mascara

Rimmel is quite a nice brand for inexpensive goods and this mascara is one of the good ones. It coats but not too thickly, adds a nice length, and always gives me a clean look.It comes off nicely before bed and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. The color (black brown) works perfectly for me and I routinely leave this baby in my purse. And for the price...a steal.

Not the best mascara I've used...

I have been looking to buy a new type of mascara for a while now. I used to use maybelline lash expansion but I have been using that kind for over 10 years now and I wanted a change. I researched different types of mascara for a few months and finally decided on the Rimmel London Extra Super Lash mascara.

I have heard that this was supposed to be the best drug-store type masacara out there. But when I bought it I was not impressed! It has a flexible brush so I have poked myself in my eye with it probably once a month. It was so hard to get on your eye lashes it takes about 5 strokes in one area to finally get a little bit of black on your eye lashes. And once you finally get it on, about an hour later and it starts to flake off.

For about the first week that I used this product I kept getting black flakes the would fall around my eye and could not figure out what was going on. But then I realized that it was my mascara that would be flacking off of my eye lashes.

I would not recommend this product to anyone!

Awesome for the price

Comments about Rimmel London Extra Super Lash Mascara:

Rimmel cosmetics are usually my go-to for everyday wear, when I'm not trying to do something special. The price is awesome and I think they work pretty well compared to brands like Loreal and Maybelline. The Extra Super Lash Mascara is pretty great for being so cheap. I will say that the first few uses are a bit on the clumpy side but after a week or two of use it gets much better. I usually use it as a sort of 'base coat' and then built on it with another mascara. I haven't had mine dry out or become brittle and flaky yet, even though I've read reviews from people who say it does that.
Generally, I would really recommend this product, as I said, mostly as one to build on. It looks really nice right after application and stays that way throughout the day. And once you're ready to take it off, it comes off with some makeup remover without any problems. I will definitely be buying this one again.

• Ease of Application:

I rarely ever use Rommel London.

Comments about Rimmel London Extra Super Lash Mascara:

Like I stated, I rarely ever use Rommel London but this is an exception! It works absolutely great! The volume level is above and beyond! It doesn't feel heavy on my lashes, and stays all day! I gives a nice lift!

The performance lasts for hours, I gives a dark voluminous look, which I love. But my lashes still look smooth and long and soft and luscious.

Ease of Application
I wish the bruh was a bit smaller for the performance for the lifting part. But it's not a bad brush!

Extends lashes beyond belief

Comments about Rimmel London Extra Super Lash Mascara:

I was amazed after using this mascara. It truly extended my lashes more than I would have ever imagined. It is a nice thick black coating and it pulls that lashes out making them super cool looking. I would not wear this to work or family dinner but it is perfect for date night or girls night it. It made me feel extra confident and sexy too so that is always an added bonus! This mascara adds plenty of volume. It is great for extended wear including out for girls night where you may be dancing or in a packed bar and getting sweaty.

It out performed my expectations. I was Wowed when I saw the end results. I truly had no idea a mascara could perform in such a way! With the volume and length this mascara added to my lashes I was loving my new eyes!

Ease of Application
Application was mostly easy just the ended up getting some mascara under my eye because of the wild length. No clumping though

Rimmel Extra Super Lash

from Lincoln, NE

Comments about Rimmel London Extra Super Lash Mascara:

I love this product and find that it works better than some very expensive ones out there. If your looking for an easy to apply mascara that doesn't cost an arm and a leg this is a great product. Most times you can find coupons for this as well. I stand behind this product as I have tried so many others in name brands such as covergirl, maybelline and loreal, and to be honest many of them either let out too much mascara and are gunky, or they dry up fairly fast which isn't so great when you spent more on them.

This mascara is easy to apply and it gives your lashes a nice smooth look.

Ease of Application
This mascara is easy to apply and comes out with not too much but just the right amount to apply to your lashes.

• Ease of Application:

Rimmel Mascara is the best out there!!

from Ingleside, IL

Comments about Rimmel London Extra Super Lash Mascara:

Rimmel London Extra Super Lash Mascara is a great product!!

I love it because it is usually a better value for the money compared to other brands out there!  They always have coupons for their products in the local paper with longer expirations on them, too!

The mascara comes with an extra long applicator brush for better control and application.  I have short, thin eye lashes and this mascara coats and lengthens my lashes without excessive clumping.  I have tried just about every product out there from cheap to expensive and this one is the best!!

I was little apprehensive at first to try a British products because I was unfamiliar with them.  Now I can't live without without them!!  If you haven't tried them do it!!  You won't be disappointed and you'll save some serious cash on a great product!

You can also find their quality products at any local drugstore, too!  Which is extra helpful and the selection is awesome, too!  I'm dying to try all of their products actually!  I can't say enough about them!!

Not the best mascara I've used...

from Beaver, PA

Comments about Rimmel London Extra Super Lash Mascara:

I would not recommend this product to anyone!

I returned it immediately. It was so clumpy and dry

from Brentwood, NY

Comments about Rimmel London Extra Super Lash Mascara:

When I bought his mascara a few years back, i thought I was treating myself to something special. Now I know better. MUCH better. I am by no means a make-up snob, standing firmly behind such old favorite as Maybelline Mascara, ya know, the little red pencil my grandmother used. There are plenty of excellent make up options to be found at the drugstore.

Rimmel London isn't one of them. The mascara was clumpy and dry. When I attempted to apply it, it would not apply smoothly, rather sticking and clumping my lashes together. I had to remove all my eye make up and start over again. I returned the make  up the very next day. They took it back without question.  My experience with Rimmel London combined with never having known someone to use it, means I just steer clear these days. They are priced high for a drugstore brand and the quality of the product is poor.

For the same price you can get Max factor or Loreal.

Pretty good mascara

from Brooklyn, NY

Comments about Rimmel London Extra Super Lash Mascara:

I should preface my review by saying that I don't normally wear make-up. I purchased the Rimell mascara simply because it was going to be free with use of a coupon, so I figured I'd give it a try. Eventhough I only wear make-up on special occasions, I like this mascara because it accentuated my eyelashes without making me look weird. I got just enough "umph" to make it look like I was wearing some make-up, but my eyelashes certainly didn't look fake. The Rimmell mascara goes on smooth and does not come out in clumps, like a lot of the extra-super mascaras out there. I purchased the black mascara and have found it does a decent enough job that I have been wearing it on more than just special occasions. This is a great mascara for everyday use, and the price is perfect.

Pleasantly suprised for the price

from Aurora, CO

Comments about Rimmel London Extra Super Lash Mascara:

I recently purchased this mascara at target using a coupon. Honestly, that is the only reason i decided to try it, as I am usually a huge fan of Avon mascara. Avon stopped manufacturing my favorite mascara so I thought why not try this. I was pleasantly suprised! The brush has an angle to it that in my opinion makes application much easier than traditional brushes, especially if you have deep set eyes like I do. This mascara lengthens without clumps and has a deep rich black color. It also washes off well with just soap and water. I bought four more to give to my mom, my sister, my best friend and a co-worker. I would recommend this mascara to anyone not looking to spend a fortune for a good look!

I love Rimmel London Extra Super Lash Mascara!

from Laurel, MD

Comments about Rimmel London Extra Super Lash Mascara:

Ok, I love this mascara! If nothing else, I have to put on mascara before I walk out the door. Now, for years, I was buying super expensive mascara, but, I'd throw it out after 3 months....what a waste!! I started couping almost 3 years ago and that made me start paying attention to prices and what I was spending on everything. I came across a oupon for this mascara and was able to get it for FREE! Now, that's a deal, so, even if it didn't do all that it claimed, I wouldn't be losing anything, but it's GREAT! This mascara separates, dds volume and makes my lashes look super long. t does not clump or smudge; it stays put all day long and though the packaging does not state it, I think it's also waterproof, it's kind of difficult to get off, but I don't mind that. Gosh, I really, really love this mascara!