3.6
Rimmel London Exaggerate Automatic Waterproof Eye Definer - All Shades

Rimmel London Exaggerate Automatic Waterproof Eye Definer - All Shades

3.6

Favorite eyeliner

Comments about Rimmel London Exaggerate Automatic Waterproof Eye Definer - All Shades:

This eyeliner is the best, and I don't plan on switching anytime soon. It stays on all day, even throughout days that I'm very busy. I use the darkest shade and it is just wonderful. On top of it working great, it has a great price as well and the stick lasts me quite a while. Thank you, Rimmel!

Rimmel Exaggerate is a great eye liner!

from Bloomfield, IA

Let me start out by saying that I am stupid when it comes to make up. I do not wear a lot of make up so I tend to feel awkward applying it. I had a coupon for any Rimmel product so I bought this eye liner. I've always wanted to be able to have smokey looking eyes but have never had the confidence to try it before. This eye liner is wonderful and it is one of my favorite beauty products. The eye liner itself is a soft crayon that applies smoothly across the eye. It doesn't tug like some liners I have tried. It gives you a nice, smooth line around the eyes. My favorite feature of this eye liner is the built in smudge tip. It makes smudging the line a snap and gives me the great smoky eyed look that I have been wanting to capture! My husband really enjoys the look of my eyes when I use it! It has a built in sharpener so you can always have  a nice, sharp point to work with. The only downside is that the crayon itself is a bit fragile. Mine broke although I can still use it. Overall, this is a great product that gives you a great look. Even I look good using this liner!

Rimmel Exaggerate is the only eyeliner I buy anymore.

from Woodville, OH

Rimmel Exaggerate is the only eyeliner I buy anymore. I saw it featured in Cosmopolitan Magazine and thought I would give it a try. I am already on my third one, and it has not failed me yet. It is both water proof and sweat proof, which is nice because you do not have to worry about those dark circles under your eyes on hot summer days when your makeup starts to sweat off. It twists up, so it is always sharp without having to deal with those unruley eye pencil sharpeners. On the other end of the eyeliner stick is a sharpener, so the eyeliner forms a new point, and a rubber blender so that you can have a smudged, smokey eye. Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer is one versitile little stick that keeps you beautiful everytime you use it.

Like trying to put melted chocolate on my eyes

from Peoria, AZ

This was my favorite, go-to eyeliner for a very long time. But lately, the quality has been getting worse and worse. Now, the pencil stays melted almost all the time. I rarely can get a good line because as soon as I touch it to my eye the tip melts off, falls off, flattens, etc.  It doesn't stay hard.  It didn't used to do that, but the last 4 or 5 pencils I have bought have all done the same thing. I kept buying more hoping I was just picking out the defective ones, but I am convinced now that this is the way they are going to be. Putting the pencils in the refrigerator doesn't help either. They won't get hard.

When they work, they are my favorite pencil. The problem is, they rarely work, or it takes a great amount of effort to get a semi-straight, good line on your eye. I wish I could give a better review, because honestly, these used to be better than  even the more expensive eyeliners so I felt lucky to have found them. Not anymore.

Lots of color, but it smears within 5 minutes.

from Mount Pleasant, SC

I recently bought two colors of eyeliner after finding a favorable review about them: emerald sparkle and deep ocean. I was wanting something that really popped and had high pigment.

I really liked the packaging of these. They come in a small tube and they twist out. They are semi-hard so they apply kind of like tiny crayons. On the other end there is an eraser-like smudger if you want a smokey eye. They are nice and thin and fit well in my purse.

Upon first applying, I was extremely pleased with these colors. They really did pop and looked very pretty. When I put on the emerald as very emeraldy green, and when I put on the deep ocean was very blue.

I went and finished getting ready and came back to look at my makeup and found that the eyeliner had smeared all over my eye....it was now more of an eyeshadow than an eye "definer". I can't tell you how disappointed I was. I couldn't get either of these colors to stay where I put them.

I had high hopes for these eyeliners and unfortunately they didn't meet my expectations. I wouldn't recommend these to anyone because they just don't stay in place.