Other Eyeshadows:

Rimmel London Colour Rush Eyeshadow Trio - Lynx #624

good product

from Santa Ana, CA

Comments about Rimmel London Colour Rush Eyeshadow Trio - Lynx #624:

i purchased a bunch of rimmel london eyeshadows because they were on clearance at one of my favorite stores. i bought ten rimmel eyeshadows. i love them all because colours really suit my skin.  my favorite is the lynx trio though. i love how the colours make me look mature. they are somewhat dark colours, so i feel comfortable wearing them to work and school.  my friends and family said the mixture of these colors fit me really well. obviously, i like to mix my colours. i usually apply an eye primer to my eyelids before i put these colours on. needless to say, the colors look brilliant and beautiful on me. i get compliments all the time that i look very nice.  i do smokey eyes sometimes when i go to parties. the colors match with making a smokey eyes. one time, i lost this trio and i was so upset. i tried to look every where for it, and i finally found it on amazon. you bet i was a happy person again.

Nice color combos

from Salt Lake City, UT

Comments about Rimmel London Colour Rush Eyeshadow Trio - Lynx #624:

I bought the Rimmel London Colour Rush Trio eye Shadow on recommendation. I bought the 624 Lynx combination. It has a brown, maroon and white compact in the trio. It provides a natural, yet accentuated look on me. My roommate notices the difference on my eyes and loves the colors on my fair skin tone. It comes with a sponge applicator, which falls off eventually, so I recommend a synthetic eye shadow brush to apply these shadows. I recommend putting the brown or maroon in the crease of the eye and/or use the brown as an eye liner - it looks nice that way! Kind-of a smoky look. I also recommend the white shade on the eyelid next to the lashes or on top next to the eyebrows. Rimmel London's other products are excellent as well, such as the Stay Matte pressed powder compact.  I've had this eyeshadow for a while and it's still going strong. I've used the maroon color the most and it's starting to run low.