Other Electronic & Computer Accessories:
Rim NFL's Most Powerful External Backup Battery, 8400 Mah (MS-800)

Rim NFL's Most Powerful External Backup Battery, 8400 Mah (MS-800)

Portable Power

from Utah

Comments about Rim NFL's Most Powerful External Backup Battery, 8400 Mah (MS-800):

I end up travelling a lot for my jobs at times (mostly by car, not plane), and since I drive through a lot of areas with low cell signal, my phone battery ends up dying very quickly. It's great to have a reliable charger like this that I can take with me even when I do not have another power source available. It's basically a rechargeable battery that has enough power to charge other devices. Before I leave home, I can charge both this and my iPhone, and then when my phone dies while travelling, I plug it into this to recharge it. I can charge my phone off of its power four times before this backup battery needs to be recharged, so I can go through five full cycles on my phone before I need to be back to a power source. It has been a great tool for me to keep up with communication and information while travelling.

After several months, I have not had any problems with this device.

The plastic case is very solid. Even after a few drops in the car and in a parking lot it has not cracked, although it has a few scratches (understandably so)