Other Exercise DVDs & Videos:
Richard Simmons Sweating To The Oldies

Richard Simmons Sweating To The Oldies

Still Cheesy After All These Years... But Effective!

from Hartford, CT

Comments about Richard Simmons Sweating To The Oldies:

I'll be the first to admit that Richard Simmons and his Sweating to the Oldies workouts are incredibly cheesy. Does that make them any less fun? No. You just have to embrace the cheesiness and dance like no one is watching - preferably with the curtains closed!

Sweating to the Oldies were among the very first workout videos that I ever worked out to. My mom had a set on VHS that she got from one of his infomercials and we'd dance along to it.

Despite the horrendous outfits and his really rather annoying voice, Richard has a certain energy that gets you up and moving and smiling as you sweat away.

His videos provide a fun way to get a quality cardio workout. They don't require a great deal of choreography so they're great for everyone. They're also great for all fitness levels. You can do as much as you can.

I like that Richard uses people of all sizes and ages in his workouts. It really makes you feel like no matter what fitness level you are you can follow along. I also like that he uses a mix of women and men, where most videos are almost exclusively women.

One Big Dance Party!

from USA, Indiana

Comments about Richard Simmons Sweating To The Oldies:

I have own this Sweating to the oldies set for a couple years now and also own sweating to the oldies on vhs in the past as well. The sweating to the oldies set that I own includes these dvds: Sweating to the oldies, Sweating to the oldies 2, Sweating to the oldies 3, Sweating to the oldies 4, Boogie down the pounds, Party down the pounds, and also included is a motivational dvd as well. The workout times for the dvds are between 30 minutes - 55 minutes long.

All of the workouts are low impact and anyone at any fitness level can do these workouts. The cast in the workout comes in all shapes and sizes, most of the people on the dvds have personally lost weight due to using Richard Simmons fitness dvds.

I myself have lost 40 pounds many years ago when I own the sweating to the oldies workouts on vhs. When I noticed these same workouts were available on dvd format I knew I had to have them and ordered them from a home shopping network.

I have used Richard's dvds 3 times a weeks for a while but fell off the bandwagon these past couple of months due to laziness but I intend to get back sweating when the month of December begin. These fitness dvds are truly motivational and will put you in a feel good mood. I think anyone who is interested in purchasing Sweating to the oldies should just do it. You won't be sorry and you will he glad that you did so.