4.8

Cons

Nothing Sticking When Cooking

from North Fort Myers, FL

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Convenient
  • Easy To Use
  • Non-Stick to any food

Cons

• It is not as durable
  • Unstable

• Commercial Kitchens
  • Large Kitchens
  • Simple Meals
  • Small Kitchens
  • toaster oven/conventional

Comments about Reynolds Release Non-Stick Aluminum Foil:

I was impressed with Reynold's Wrap 30sq. ft. heavy duty non-stick foil from the first time I used it. I have cooked several different items in my toaster oven using this product and nothing stuck to the pan. I'm not pleased with the price, but it is worth the cost to not have food stick while baking or broiling.

Good Coverage and No More Sticking

from Crystal Lake, IL

Comments about Reynolds Release Non-Stick Aluminum Foil:

Most of us have been using Reynolds Wrap for years. In fact my mother used it when I was a child. It is great for wrapping up left overs, for covering things up, to protect pans from getting really dirty, and for using in actual cooking processes such as covering your Thanksgiving turkey in your oven. What wasn't so great however was when your turkey got stuck to the foil and you had to pull some of the skin off just to get it off. That is not a problem any longer because Reynolds wrap now has a Non Stick Aluminum foil that you can use for roasting and all of those other things I mentions above. No more having it stick to your meat or your left overs leaving pieces of foil stuck in them. Now it peals off just as easily as waxed paper and of course it covers things a lot better.

This Reynolds Wrap still has all the strength and power that it used to have, it just doesn't stick any more. The Reynolds Wrap Non Stick Aluminum foil has a food safe non stick coating added on to it. So if you are using it inside of a pan to cook something you don't have to spray the pan as well because the non stick stuff is already on the foil. The non stick side is the dull side, so make sure your food is on that side.

You can even freeze things more easily in this foil as well, I never liked to freeze with the original because sometimes the food would freeze on to the foil and then it was impossible to get off, with this non stick foil you don't have to worry about that any more.

If you go on the Reynols web site you will find ways to use this foil and you also find some recipes.

I have always loved Reynolds Wrap but now I love it even more thanks to the Reynolds Release Non Stick Aluminum foil. It really truly works great, and all of the complaints I had about aluminum foil before have all been taken care of now.

Non-Stick...This product does exactly what it says!

from Martinez, CA

Comments about Reynolds Release Non-Stick Aluminum Foil:

Excellent...Excellent...Excellent. It does exactly what it says it will do. You will love this product in the kitchen.

I had an experience where I baked some chicken and left it in the oven a little bit longer than I should have. I just knew when I took it out of the oven it would be stuck to the foil in the bottom of the pan..nope, with this non-stick foil it lifted right out of the pan with no sticking.

Reynolds Wrap Release has released me from scrubbing

from Ames, IA

Comments about Reynolds Release Non-Stick Aluminum Foil:

Reynolds Wrap Release works just like they say it does. It's completely non-stick and makes baking and grilling so much easier! Melted cheese does not stick to it, shake-n-bake items where the grease usually dries out and leaves hard to clean crusty residue is no more! Anyone who makes their own French Fries in the oven knows if you don't stir them enough, they bake on and stick. Not any more! You can roast veggies and line lasagna pans with it and it will come off so easily!

I especially like this for fish. Fish will always leave a baked on crust on a cookie sheet. If you spray the sheet with non-stick spray, it soaks into the fish and ruins it. If you use the release foil, you can bake fish without the crust.

It works for vegetables on the barbeque grill really well. It doesn't stick to the grate and the veggies don't stick to it either. It's more expensive than regular foil, but a worthwhile investment.

from Cleveland, OH

Comments about Reynolds Release Non-Stick Aluminum Foil:

I love this aluminum foil! been using it since it 1st came out for all my baking needs. I gave it 4 of 5 stars because food does stick to it, but only with certin foods that I have noticed. Either way its way better then the triditional foil.

Reynolds Non-Stick Foil is the ONLY foil I buy!

from Hot Springs National Park, AR

Comments about Reynolds Release Non-Stick Aluminum Foil:

Reynolds Wrap Non-Stick Aluminum Foil replaces all of the other foils that you may have purchased in the past! No need to use a non-stick spray with this aluminum foil. Nothing will stick to its special dull side finish. Wrap your cassarole dish before baking the lasagne and it will lift out perfectly! Fish and french fries slide right off the pan fresh from the oven. No rush to scrape the cookies off of the cookie sheet anymore, either. They slide right off even after sitting for awhile. I am amazed at how many people still don't know about this product and have made it my personal mission to spread the love. I really don't know why they would sell the regular foil anymore. Yes, it is a little more expensive, but when you consider the savings from NOT buying non-stick cooking spray, and the convenience this non-stick foil affords you....it is so worth it!

Reynolds non stick is awesome!

from Scranton, PA

Comments about Reynolds Release Non-Stick Aluminum Foil:

The reynolds release non stick aluminum foil is wonderful! I had always gotten frustrated in the past when you take a cake or some kind of nice dish to a dinner only to peel back the foil and find half of the dish on the foil. I was so thrilled to see this non stick come out. I have to say after using it now for quite a while, I am very pleased with the foil. I find it does not stick to any food at all, even icing on cakes. It is very strong, like the heavy duty version of the foil which is another plus. I have used it to transport items, to store items as well as for every day uses. I have not been disppointed in it at all. I no longer have to get frustrated to find the item on the foil. Now, when I peel back the foil you can see the dish like it is supposed to look. Try it, you'll be happy with it.

I'm not grilling or baking with out my Non Stick Reynolds foil

from West Columbia, SC

Comments about Reynolds Release Non-Stick Aluminum Foil:

**If I am baking or grilling you better beleive I got my Reynolds non stick foil out..since I tried this I have not stoped using or telling everyone to try it...I have to admitt I bought it by mistake at first to use on my grill when I was having a cook out for my son's birthday..wow nothing and I mean nothing stuck to the foil..the steak and veggies grilled to perfection and no sticking so I tried it in the oven one night when I was making some bbq ribs inside and man wow again they did not stick..the clean up was such a breeze as well..trust me keep two rolls in the pantry you will be glad you did ....**

Works great

from Dayton, OH

Comments about Reynolds Release Non-Stick Aluminum Foil:

Reynolds Release Non-Stick Aluminum Foil works great! It does what it says it will. It will not stick to foods and food will not stick to it. The foil seems to be thicker then the normal Reynolds foil. The only downfall to it is that you don't get as much in a roll that you will with the normal Reynolds which makes it more costly. To me the extra cost is worth it! I am a very busy mom and I just don't have the time to scrub pans after cooking exspecially sinced I worked all day. I simpaly line my pans with the foil and clean up is a breese! The food doesn't stick to it, which is nice because you don't have to worry about your meat tearing apart or anything. nothing sticks! Not even Cheese. and the best part...is that when you are done cooking, just pull up the foil and throw it away and just a simple wipe and rise your pan is clean.

great for so many things

from Berkeley, CA

Comments about Reynolds Release Non-Stick Aluminum Foil:

Reynolds makes a lot of aluminum foil and it's been successful for a reason: quality control, consistency, and versatility. You don't have to worry about fouled up foil and can use it to make a makeshift cover or V-shaped basting spike for your enameled cast iron Le Creuset (Staub has basting spikes built in, though). You can use the foil for lining your baking pan so you can toss the foil after baking and not have to scrub stains out of your pan. You can use it to hold fish or corn or other foods together while you throw it onto your grill, thereby trapping moisture. You can use aluminum foil to line the little pit beneath your natural gas or electric range, so that when the time comes to clean, you just lift the foil and throw it out. (My mom taught me that last trick. It saves a ton of scrubbing that black, burnt-on carbon.) You can use this stuff to hold or reinforce delicate equipment as a pseudo-tape, since it's nonstick but will sort of retain its shape if you wrap the foil on tightly and thickly enough. You can foil up burritos to transport it to your church potluck. The list goes on and on. This foil is great.