Other Misc. Kitchen Items:
Reynolds

Cons

Reynolds Wrap Release Non-Stick Aluminum Foil is Great!

A step up from their regular Aluminum Foil, Reynolds is further cornering the market with their Reynolds Wrap Release Non-Stick Aluminum Foil. Normally it is pretty easy to use an aluminum foil, but to have one that will prevent foods from sticking to it, you are really taking it somewhere I have hoped it could go. Think of it... an aluminum foil that any type of food (whether cooked or otherwise) can be placed on, and a guarantee that it won't stick to the surface. It almost seems to good to be true, but I assure you that I am on the level. The look and feel of the new "Release" may seem a little different, but you use it in the same method that you would have used the aluminum foil before. Reynolds sells the Non-Stick Foil in 35 foot boxes that measure in at 12 inches wide, as well as 45 foot long sections that measure at 18 inches wide. If you are into cooking a lot of items on foil, then you may want to go for the 18 inches, but for me the 12 inch option works the best. There is a difference in price that you will note at the store, and you save a little bit per inch if you go with the larger version, but it will all come down to your personal preference.

Opening up the Reynolds Wrap Release Non-Stick Aluminum Foil, you will see that one side of the foil is different than before. On it you will see the words "Non-stick side, and that will assist you in what side of the foil to place your food. This side of the foil is specially coated so that nothing will stick to it. And when they say nothing, they really mean nothing. The other side of the foil will look familiar, and you can use it for basically anything that you would have before.

Putting food on the foil, you will see right away what the benefits of having a non-stick section are. When I am heating up things like a stuffed loaf of bread with a lot of cheese on the top, the aluminum foil is my best option for cooking. When the cheese bubbles up and on to the foil, normally you would lose some of it, because it would get stuck to the foil, and present problems when you are taking the food off of it. It also works great when you are using it to cover a dish like lasagna. When the insides boil up, you don't have to worry about it sticking to your cover anymore. I can't even tell you how much cheese I have lost over the years from lids that would stick to the foods.

**My ViewPoint of Reynolds Release Aluminum Foil**

There are many different ways that you can put the foil to good use, and just keep in mind that anything you used aluminum foil for before will just work better with this option. It works very well on cheese, will allow you to cook meats on it, and at the end you can toss it in the freezer and the foil will hold up well. The biggest benefit to using aluminum foil in the first place is to avoid extra dishes, and you can get away with a lot by changing over to a non-stick foil such as this. Reynolds has done it again with this product, and I highly recommend that if you cook with substances that might stick to other products, you give the Reynolds Wrap Release Non-Stick Aluminum Foil a try.

*Warnings:*

Cutting edge is sharp. Avoid contact.

sticky junk

sticky junk

from Austin, Texas

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

Cons

• not good

• Small Kitchens

Nothing Sticking When Cooking

from North Fort Myers, FL

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Convenient
    • Easy To Use
    • Non-Stick to any food

Cons

• It is not as durable
    • Unstable

• Commercial Kitchens
    • Large Kitchens
    • Simple Meals
    • Small Kitchens
    • toaster oven/conventional

Comments about Reynolds Release Non-Stick Aluminum Foil:

I was impressed with Reynold's Wrap 30sq. ft. heavy duty non-stick foil from the first time I used it. I have cooked several different items in my toaster oven using this product and nothing stuck to the pan. I'm not pleased with the price, but it is worth the cost to not have food stick while baking or broiling.

Good Coverage and No More Sticking

from Crystal Lake, IL

Comments about Reynolds Release Non-Stick Aluminum Foil:

Most of us have been using Reynolds Wrap for years. In fact my mother used it when I was a child. It is great for wrapping up left overs, for covering things up, to protect pans from getting really dirty, and for using in actual cooking processes such as covering your Thanksgiving turkey in your oven. What wasn't so great however was when your turkey got stuck to the foil and you had to pull some of the skin off just to get it off. That is not a problem any longer because Reynolds wrap now has a Non Stick Aluminum foil that you can use for roasting and all of those other things I mentions above. No more having it stick to your meat or your left overs leaving pieces of foil stuck in them. Now it peals off just as easily as waxed paper and of course it covers things a lot better.

This Reynolds Wrap still has all the strength and power that it used to have, it just doesn't stick any more. The Reynolds Wrap Non Stick Aluminum foil has a food safe non stick coating added on to it. So if you are using it inside of a pan to cook something you don't have to spray the pan as well because the non stick stuff is already on the foil. The non stick side is the dull side, so make sure your food is on that side.

You can even freeze things more easily in this foil as well, I never liked to freeze with the original because sometimes the food would freeze on to the foil and then it was impossible to get off, with this non stick foil you don't have to worry about that any more.

If you go on the Reynols web site you will find ways to use this foil and you also find some recipes.

I have always loved Reynolds Wrap but now I love it even more thanks to the Reynolds Release Non Stick Aluminum foil. It really truly works great, and all of the complaints I had about aluminum foil before have all been taken care of now.

Non-Stick...This product does exactly what it says!

from Martinez, CA

Comments about Reynolds Release Non-Stick Aluminum Foil:

Excellent...Excellent...Excellent. It does exactly what it says it will do. You will love this product in the kitchen.

I had an experience where I baked some chicken and left it in the oven a little bit longer than I should have. I just knew when I took it out of the oven it would be stuck to the foil in the bottom of the pan..nope, with this non-stick foil it lifted right out of the pan with no sticking.

Reynolds Wrap Release has released me from scrubbing

from Ames, IA

Comments about Reynolds Release Non-Stick Aluminum Foil:

Reynolds Wrap Release works just like they say it does. It's completely non-stick and makes baking and grilling so much easier! Melted cheese does not stick to it, shake-n-bake items where the grease usually dries out and leaves hard to clean crusty residue is no more! Anyone who makes their own French Fries in the oven knows if you don't stir them enough, they bake on and stick. Not any more! You can roast veggies and line lasagna pans with it and it will come off so easily!

I especially like this for fish. Fish will always leave a baked on crust on a cookie sheet. If you spray the sheet with non-stick spray, it soaks into the fish and ruins it. If you use the release foil, you can bake fish without the crust.

It works for vegetables on the barbeque grill really well. It doesn't stick to the grate and the veggies don't stick to it either. It's more expensive than regular foil, but a worthwhile investment.

from Cleveland, OH

Comments about Reynolds Release Non-Stick Aluminum Foil:

I love this aluminum foil! been using it since it 1st came out for all my baking needs. I gave it 4 of 5 stars because food does stick to it, but only with certin foods that I have noticed. Either way its way better then the triditional foil.

Reynolds Non-Stick Foil is the ONLY foil I buy!

from Hot Springs National Park, AR

Comments about Reynolds Release Non-Stick Aluminum Foil:

Reynolds Wrap Non-Stick Aluminum Foil replaces all of the other foils that you may have purchased in the past! No need to use a non-stick spray with this aluminum foil. Nothing will stick to its special dull side finish. Wrap your cassarole dish before baking the lasagne and it will lift out perfectly! Fish and french fries slide right off the pan fresh from the oven. No rush to scrape the cookies off of the cookie sheet anymore, either. They slide right off even after sitting for awhile. I am amazed at how many people still don't know about this product and have made it my personal mission to spread the love. I really don't know why they would sell the regular foil anymore. Yes, it is a little more expensive, but when you consider the savings from NOT buying non-stick cooking spray, and the convenience this non-stick foil affords you....it is so worth it!

Reynolds non stick is awesome!

from Scranton, PA

Comments about Reynolds Release Non-Stick Aluminum Foil:

The reynolds release non stick aluminum foil is wonderful! I had always gotten frustrated in the past when you take a cake or some kind of nice dish to a dinner only to peel back the foil and find half of the dish on the foil. I was so thrilled to see this non stick come out. I have to say after using it now for quite a while, I am very pleased with the foil. I find it does not stick to any food at all, even icing on cakes. It is very strong, like the heavy duty version of the foil which is another plus. I have used it to transport items, to store items as well as for every day uses. I have not been disppointed in it at all. I no longer have to get frustrated to find the item on the foil. Now, when I peel back the foil you can see the dish like it is supposed to look. Try it, you'll be happy with it.

I'm not grilling or baking with out my Non Stick Reynolds foil

from West Columbia, SC

Comments about Reynolds Release Non-Stick Aluminum Foil:

**If I am baking or grilling you better beleive I got my Reynolds non stick foil out..since I tried this I have not stoped using or telling everyone to try it...I have to admitt I bought it by mistake at first to use on my grill when I was having a cook out for my son's birthday..wow nothing and I mean nothing stuck to the foil..the steak and veggies grilled to perfection and no sticking so I tried it in the oven one night when I was making some bbq ribs inside and man wow again they did not stick..the clean up was such a breeze as well..trust me keep two rolls in the pantry you will be glad you did ....**

Works great

from Dayton, OH

Comments about Reynolds Release Non-Stick Aluminum Foil:

Reynolds Release Non-Stick Aluminum Foil works great! It does what it says it will. It will not stick to foods and food will not stick to it. The foil seems to be thicker then the normal Reynolds foil. The only downfall to it is that you don't get as much in a roll that you will with the normal Reynolds which makes it more costly. To me the extra cost is worth it! I am a very busy mom and I just don't have the time to scrub pans after cooking exspecially sinced I worked all day. I simpaly line my pans with the foil and clean up is a breese! The food doesn't stick to it, which is nice because you don't have to worry about your meat tearing apart or anything. nothing sticks! Not even Cheese. and the best part...is that when you are done cooking, just pull up the foil and throw it away and just a simple wipe and rise your pan is clean.