Other Misc. Styling Products:
Redken
Rewind 06 Pliable Styling Paste

RedkenRewind 06 Pliable Styling Paste

The Only Product I Will Use In My Hair.

Comments about Redken Rewind 06 Pliable Styling Paste:

Redken, as they continue to produce fantastic products have always been reliable with pliable styling paste. Rewind 06 is the best to use on your hair. In my experience with shirt hair, rewind gives me the convenience of being able to do my hair in whatever way I please without using any wax that gets stuck in my hair for days. The rewind comes in a plastic tub with a screw on top. simply dab the amount you need into your palms, work through your hair and then style it in which ever way you desire. You can always add more, sometimes I need to do so to keep cal licks from spiking up. If you need to add a bit of water, do so sparingly so you do not get the effect of using hair gel. When wet, Rewind dries like gel in your hair. If you like that look then you can use as you please, but the dry look will be effected by water, obviously. During the day, if you are out and do not have a way to fix your hair, by adding a small amount of water you can easily fix your hair. A tiny bit of water in your hair will reactivate the Rewind. I hope this is helpful, Rewind is great and you should all try it.