Other Cat Healths:
Revolution

Revolution Flea Control for Cats

Revolution Flea Control for Cats kills fleas and so much more!

In my opinion Revolution Flea Control is the best flea killer on the market. But not only does it kill fleas it also kills ear mites, roundworm, and hookworm. It is the most effective fleas killer because it gets into the fur that is shed and left in the environment and continues to kill fleas there. So it treats the area as well as the pet. It does tend to be quite a bit pricey compared to some other flea control products but all others pale in comparison. I've had to use other flea control products for months on end before getting the flea problem under control. With Revolution I only need to dose my cats 1 time. And the fleas were under control. One of my cats had terrible ear mites. I bought ear mite medication and just couldn't get the mites under control. After using Revolution Flea Control for Cats just 1 time the mites were gone. It also cleared up the worms in a cat that I rescued.

No Longer Working

While Revolution worked on my kitty last year, it is no longer working. However, my vet bought the unused medication back from me and we are now using Activyl. I believe that Revolution is a good product which worked well in the past. The fleas in Central Florida seem to have adapted to Revolution, just as they previously adapted to products like Frontline and Advantage. Revolution might work well where you live, but not on my kitty!

Revolution Flea Control for Cats kills fleas and so much more!

from Canton, OH

from Saint Petersburg Fl

Comments about Revolution Flea Control for Cats:

OK, we have three older male cats and lived in Northern Nevada. We decided to move to Florida where let's face it, there are lot's of fleas and other critters. After taking the cats to the local vet, she explained to us that although we really didn't have a serious flea issue in Nevada, Florida was a totally different situation. So the vet suggested and recommended Revolution flea control for cats. it's a pretty simple process. You simply break the seal and rub the solution on the nap of the cats neck where they can't scratch or lick it off. You need to be careful not to get it on your skin so use gloves or some kind of protection. We've been using this product for well over a year now and we haven't seen one flea. Although the cats are indoor cats, I think it's pretty amazing that in this amount of time not one flea considering we're in the state of Florida and they are everywhere. I think it's a great product and the cats have had no unusual side effects and are doing fine with it. The oldest is twenty and the youngest is nine so we're very satisfied.

Revolution is wonderful!

from Bland, VA

Comments about Revolution Flea Control for Cats:

When I got my new kitten, even though he didn't have any fleas, I knew he had ear mites. At his first vet appointment, I brought it up and the vet cleaned his ears and suggested Revolution. It's a monthly topical that is insanely easy to apply, just put it on the cat's skin between their shoulder blades.

It gets rid of a ton of parasites that could take up residence with your kitty. It takes care of fleas, ear mites, heartworms, roundworms and hookworms.

After his first application, the ear mites were dead and he hasn't had the first flea, even though my dogs both ended up with them this year.

The cost of Revolution at my vet isn't much different than the cost of the other topical options, and the others only get rid of fleas, so I feel like using Revolution is a no brainer to keep my kitten free of pests and parasites.

I'd definitely recommend it to anyone with a cat, even if they're just using it as a preventative measure to protect their cat.

No Longer Working

from Winter Park, FL

Comments about Revolution Flea Control for Cats:

Revolution takes care of more than just fleas!

from Wolcott, NY

Comments about Revolution Flea Control for Cats:

Revolution does product against Heartworm. Also, ear mites, fleas, roundworms, and hookworms, all in one!

I have four inside cats. The newest one is a rescue from outside, who simply has been neglected, and living on his own. I absolutely love this product because it takes care of many more issues than just fleas, with one application. I am VERY impressed.

Greyson had ear mites, and I was very scared that he would pass them onto my other babies who do not have them, any fleas, or any of the worms. Well, if you buy Revolution, with one product you can cure all of these problems!! Except for the Heartworm, which you must give monthly to protect any animal against.

Greyson no longer has any fleas, ear mites, hookworms, roundworms, and he has been protected against Heartworm, the deadliest of them all. And my other kitties are also free of the same parasites, Thanks to Revolution. It is so easy to apply, just spread the fur area below their skull base, squeeze the product onto their skin, and you don't have to worry about any of these very nasty parasites.

I love this product, and recommend it highly to any cat lover that wants to product their cats from these nasty parasites!!

Revolution flea control for cats works!

from Narvon, PA

Comments about Revolution Flea Control for Cats:

Revolution flea control for cats is a terrific product.  I use it on both my indoor and outdoor cats and have not had a problem with fleas.  It kills adult fleas and prevents eggs from hatching for a month.  It is a topical medicine that is safe and easy to use.  It can be used on cats and kittens 8 weeks or older.  It also prevents ear mites and both roundworms and hookworms.  The only cons for the product is that you do need to use it all the time if you want it to kill ticks.  My outside cat has a lot of trouble with ticks since we live near the woods so I wish they would make it kill ticks without using it every month.  It does require a prescription, but after you get the prescription from your vet you can purchase it online at almost all pet med suppliers.  It is available in a three or six pack.  My cat has never had a reaction to it, but you should check the package or website for more information on what type of reactions to look for even though they are not very common.

Perfect flea killer for any cat.

from Fenton, MO

Comments about Revolution Flea Control for Cats:

I have had my cat on Revolution for over 2 years. The product is great and easy to use.  The only drawback to it is the price. I have 2 cats so it can get very expensive. One cat is indoor/outdoor and the other is indoor only. I put Revolution on religiously and never see either scratching. Our house has 4 animals all on flea medication and we actually seem to be flea free.

Excellent product

from Fair Play, SC

Comments about Revolution Flea Control for Cats:

Revolution for cats is probably one, if not the best flea control product for cats. Not only does it protect agains fleas, it also protects agains heartworms and ear mites. I have four cats and keep all of them on Revolution. They are all indoor kitties, but being in the south we have mosquitoes year round and they do get inside every now and then. With Revolution at least I know my cats are protected against heartworm disease.

Since I have started using Revolution I have not seen a single flea. I used to use Advantage which is not a bad product, but I had one of my cats still pick up fleas somehow. Revolution has saved the day! I have another cat that is allergic to flea bites, so it has put my mind at ease that there are no fleas to even bite him! At least I know my cats are protected from parasites.

It's a easy once a month topical. I've never had a cat have a reaction. It's been totally safe. It may seem a little pricey, but think of all the protection you are getting in one product!

Works well but is a bit pricey.

from Spartanburg, SC

Comments about Revolution Flea Control for Cats:

When my cat, Chica, was infested with fleas I tried a variety of over the counter products. I also tried bathing her which didn't go to well for either one of us. I purchased a sample of Revolution for cats from my vet. Chica experienced immediate relief. Her flea problem was so bad she had gotten a skin infection from scratching so much. The only disadvantage of Revolution is that it is expensive. In addition to being good for flea control, Revolution helps control other parasites. Overall, Revolution has worked better for fleas than any product i've tried including Advantage. Chica tolerated the medication well and it was easy to apply.

Purrrrfect

from Willingboro, NJ

Comments about Revolution Flea Control for Cats:

Don't waste money on any other products.  This does it all, flea tick and heartworm prevention.  I surf the web, get the cheapest price, and then buy from 1800Petmeds.com.  They always match the price, and have free fast shipping.