2.7
Other Lips:
Revlon
Revlon Twlght Just Bitten Lipstn - .14 Oz (Revlon)

Revlon Twlght Just Bitten Lipstn - .14 Oz (Revlon)

2.7

Absolutely hate it.

from Middleburg, VA

Comments about Revlon Twlght Just Bitten Lipstn - .14 Oz (Revlon):

Words cannot describe how much I hate this stain. I admit, I only tried it because of those sexy ads with Jessica Biel. (I guess I should have known that would lead to trouble.) Was it really so unrealistic to believe that this lipstain could leave me effortlessly glamorous, too? In a word ... yes.

The lipstain felt like marker going on, and the applicator was quite thin, so I had to fill in my lips very painstakingly. I think it was because the applicator was so slender - comparable to a fine point Sharpie tip - that the lipstain went on so unevenly; I had to keep going back over my lips to fill in places I had missed, but, cyclically, that left other portions of my lips darker, so I had to keep doing it over and over. I chalked the first effort up to beginner's mistakes, and tried again the next day. Same problems: splotchy coverage, uneven color. And the marker was leaving my lips dry and dull, even with the balm. I didn't even leave it on my lips long enough to learn whether it lasted as long as it said it did nor not.

I'll never try or buy this again.

Okay, but not all that

from Grand Rapids, MI

Comments about Revlon Twlght Just Bitten Lipstn - .14 Oz (Revlon):

I thought that this would be the cure to my need to constantly put on lip glosses. However, it was like coloring your lips with a marker. My chapstick side broke off within a day and the color does fade over time. It looks nice when first applied, but definately doesn't stay that way. It's a product I would wouldn't necessarily purchase again. If you don't mind applying throughout the day, it's a decent product that looks nice and isn't cakey like lipstick.

Revlon Twlght Just Bitten Lipstn, what I've been searching for!

from Asbury Park, NJ

Comments about Revlon Twlght Just Bitten Lipstn - .14 Oz (Revlon):

I love make-up and like to look as good as I can when I go out, even if it's just going grocery shopping. I have all sorts of mascaras and foundations that I love but one thing was missing from my collection, a good product for my lips. Usually I would just slap some chapstick on after I made my face up and call it good. I am not a fan of longwear lipsticks, most of them seem to get gummy and uncomfortable after a while and traditional lipsticks tend to transfer onto everything (and everyone) your lips come into contact with. When I heard about lip stain I new I had to try it and Revlon Twlght Just Bitten Lipstn is the first I picked out. First off, when I put it on it was the perfect color for my skintone, I was in love with the color. I also love that you can control the intensity of the color with the stain, add more for evening and go a little less for the daytime. I like a natural look most of the time and this definitely gave that to me. The best part was it never felt gummy and it never transferred! In fact, I felt like there was nothing on my lips at all.