Other Lips:
Revlon
Revlon SuperLustrous - Creme Lipstick Love That Pink 435 .15 oz

Revlon SuperLustrous - Creme Lipstick Love That Pink 435 .15 oz

this lipstick is worth buying

from Denver, CO

Comments about Revlon SuperLustrous - Creme Lipstick Love That Pink 435 .15 oz:

Revlon superlustrous  lipstick is awesome...gals if you havent tried it till now its worth buying...they have wide range of colors ...just dont jump and buy the color you like...first make sure that the color really suits you and your personality...this lipstick is really awesome...i bought deep mauve color and used to apply everyday ...i mean literally everyday...its really cool and everlasting...my friends and relatives everybody used to ask me which shade and which brand is that.. last month i tried to get the new deep mauve color but couldnt find it...so bought another color..even i am liking this too... but it doesnt compliment like the previous one...but still like it because it is super lustrous...if u guyz have a chance just go to mall and try which color suits you the best...then you can buy it...because its not super cheap to buy and try... the cost is lil bit higher compared to other normal lipsticks but you can get it because its worth to try a shot... it adds glamour and you look decent and sophisticated... so i am all in this

This Lipstick is Luxurious!

from Long Beach, CA

Comments about Revlon SuperLustrous - Creme Lipstick Love That Pink 435 .15 oz:

I love using Revlon SuperLustrous Pink and all other colors. I particularly love the pink in the summertime with matching Revlon nail polish and summber clothes. The Revlon Lipsticks always go on smooth and last a long time with daily use and nightime wear. I only wear Revlon and love the option of choosing from so many colors. The lips remain soft and not cracked and the result is consistent. I highly recommend this Lipstick and all of the Revlon brand.

strong color, lasts long

from Yorba Linda, CA

Comments about Revlon SuperLustrous - Creme Lipstick Love That Pink 435 .15 oz:

When I purchased, Revelon had the product sealed, protected by plastic wrap.  This is a plus with any lipstick because I was assured of the fact that the product had not been used or tampered with by anyone.  The drawback was I could not take a closer look at the color of the actual makeup.  Once I opened the product, the lipstick was very close to the color advertised.  Once applied, once placed on my lips, the color itself was different than my expectation…it was a lighter pink than I anticipated.  Once I put it on, it lasted longer that I am accustomed to.  The wear of the lipstick is very important to me, because I am constantly sipping on beverage, or licking my lips.  Therefore the fact that this lipstick withstood all that longer than most others I have tried says something!

I found that it goes on smoothly whether applied with or without lip liner.  And the length of wear wasn’t much impacted by whether or not I wore lipliner.

One thing I noticed was the thickness of the lipstick.  I found it was not as thick as I hoped it would be.  Usually the thickness seems correlated to the length of wear, but here that was not the case.  Even though the thickness was below my expectations, the length of wear wasn’t lessened because of it.  Kudos, Revelon.  I like the product.

Makes all the difference!

from Pasadena, TX

Comments about Revlon SuperLustrous - Creme Lipstick Love That Pink 435 .15 oz:

Hello Shania here ,and I wanted to say this product made my night bold. I was going out with the girls at the hottest club in the area wearing a beautiful silky blue dress with one inch straps. I paired them with black 3inch pumps and big curly hair. I Love colors and love to stand out but with this beautiful pink plush lipstick. My lips were comfortable and moist not like other lipstick that leaves your lips dry.