Other Lips:
Revlon
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Cr me, Certainly Red 740, (Pack 2) (Revlon)

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Cr me, Certainly Red 740, (Pack 2) (Revlon)

Certainly red is certainly the best RED lipstick ever

from Bronx, NY

Comments about Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Cr me, Certainly Red 740, (Pack 2) (Revlon):

My sisters use this when i was too young to wear. Red lipstick was not really been use till now. I had search for this lipstick in every drugstore I  saw we and never find it because it's always out of stock. Now i have to order it online because its almost impossible for me to find in stores. I LOVE IT. stays on all day and the red is so noticeable. It just "pops out"

Love This Revlon Lipstick

from Pineville, LA

For years I have been using Revlon Superlustrous Lipstick. I use the #740 shade which is Certainly Red. This color is outstanding. It is really Red not an Orangy Red like some shades of Red Lipstick. My friends are always asking me how I get my lipstick to stay on so long. I apply it early in the morning and it stays all day. I have tried many lipstick brands, even the expensive ones and cannot find any lipstick that compares with Revlon Superlustrous. The more expensive ones do not stay on near the time for me as the Revlon. If you don't like the bright Red there are many really pretty shades I just happen to like the Certainly Red. As for the price the Revlon Lipstick cost only about 1/3 of the price of the expensive Brand name Lipsticks. If you are looking for a really pretty shade of lipstick I would highly recommend Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in the beautiful shade of certainly Red #740.