Other Lips:
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick - All Shades

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick - All Shades

Pros

Cons

Love That Super Lustrous...

...from the folks who brought you "Love That Red"

...from the folks who brought you "Love That Red"

I have used Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick since at least 1981.   I've tried others, from other companies and others from Revlon - the inexpensive and most decidedly not.  But I always come back to Super Lustrous.  So ask yourself what's been bringing me back for thirty years.

First there is the base.  Super lustrous always goes on smoothly and evenly.  It keeps your lips well moisturized,  even in a Minnesota winter.  Then, there are the colors.  Clear, pure, and - if my count is correct - about 70 to choose from.  (If you can't find a shade or two you love, your just not trying.)  Next, there is the finish.  Not matte not glossy, the finish is a dewy slightly moist looking lip, as if you licked your lips just a moment ago.  Finally, there is the fun factor.  You can still find your lip color is a Revlon nail polish.  Come on, 'fess up, it is fun to have the option to have you nail color perfectly match you lip color.

Super Lustrous is a classic and has lasted in the cosmetic world as long as it has because it does its job so very very well.

Great colors, formula not perfect

I've had a few Revlon Super Lustrous Lipsticks. The pigment is always there and goes on very easily. My favorite color is Pink in the Afternoon. It's a great pink that works on virtually everyone. If it was good enough for Audrey Hepburn, it's good enough for me!

This is not a terribly moisturizing lipstick but I don't notice it drying my lips, especially if I have chapstick or blistex on underneath the lipstick. My only complaint is that if you happen to have chapped lips or even too much ridge going on on your lip, this lipstick isn't going to do you any favors. From far away this isn't a big deal but up close you can see the lipstick settling into lines and not going on perfectly evenly. I haven't tried this lipstick with a lip primer but that could make a difference.

Very sexy and appealing, complimented my lips quite well.

Comments about Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick - All Shades:

It was my night out with all my girlfriends and I decided to wear something chic and sexy. After I was all dressed up and ready I remembered that my last lipstick was done. Frantically I searched everywhere. I even searched in my Mom's make-up box. And then I remembered that "Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick" I purchased 2 weeks ago.
Cutting out all the other details I just gotta tell you this lipstick saved my life (metaphorically). I received a lot of appraising glances from everyone!
So i all what i gotta say is that.. Girls you wanna look sexy? Appealing? Why don't you go ahead and purchase this awesome product and enjoy! :)

Affordable with a great shade selection!

Comments about Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick - All Shades:

I love these lipsticks! The range has 4 finishes- crème, pearl, matte, and shine. There are eighty two shades total. My favorite shades are 640 Blackberry, 674 Coralberry, 616 Wink for Pink, 750 Kiss Me Coral, and 668 Primrose. 640 Blackberry is a deep wine red color in a crème formula. 674 Coralberry is a brighter coral pink in a crème formula (although it does have a slight golden shimmer to it that barely transfers to the lips). 616 Wink For Pink is an everyday natural pink in a crème formula (this also has some golden shimmer that barely transfers to the lips). 750 Kiss Me Coral is a bright orange coral in a crème formula. 668 Primrose is a pale blue based pink in a crème formula. I find these lipsticks last on average 3-4 hours on my lips without being drying. Some of the darker shades (640 Blackberry, 663 Va Va Violet) can last much longer because they leave a stain on the lips that lasts 6-7 hours. These are one of my favorite drugstore lipsticks because of the shade& formula range and the affordable price!

Creamy and rich

Comments about Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick - All Shades:

This lipstick is very creamy, rich and feels very luxurious when applied. Very high end finish lipstick for 1/5th of the cost. Comes in various shades, textures, and finishes. One of my favorite lipsticks of all time. I would recommend this to family and friends.

Summarize this product in one sentence.

Comments about Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick - All Shades:

I have used Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick for over 15 years. Though they have occassionally discontinued my favorite colors, which is disappointing, I usually find one that works for me. I like a unique blend of brown/dark burgundy that not many other brands provide. The color you see on the tube is usually the color that shows up on your lips, which is not the case with many other brands.

Best drugstore lipstick, hands-down

Comments about Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick - All Shades:

I love these lipsticks! I use Va-Va-Violet on the daily, it's perfect to pat on as a stain, or use a base for dark purple or dark red gloss. I have maybe 10 or 15 in my collection, they have really gorgeous colors and coverage, and it never feels too thick or drying.

Extreme Color

Comments about Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick - All Shades:

I had been searching for the right lipstick for a while and had trialed different brand such as L'Oreal Paris and Jordana, but found that some left a lot to be desired. Then I basically stumbled upon Revlon's lip wear. Spiced Brandy was the first color that I purchased from Revlon's Super Lustrous line and I was very pleased. Usually I am forced to apply Vaseline to my lips prior to applying lipstick to stop the lips from becoming chapped, but this no longer necessary due to the quality of Revlon's lipstick. Spiced Brandy and the other flavor lipstick that I purchased from Revlon's Super Lustrous line have been life savers. Since I no longer have to apple Vitamin E and or Vaseline to the lips prior to the application of the aformentioned lipstick, I have saved money on poor quality chap sticks and lip glosses, not to mention the fact that my lips are noticeable softer after I began using the lipstick.

Note: There is no need for numerous coats. One can achieve the desired color in less that two strokes.

Very beautiful product!

from East Brunswick, NJ

Comments about Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick - All Shades:

I have been using Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick for a while now. I am really hooked on it, and do not feel like trying any other lipstick as this is truly a very beautiful product!

This lipstick goes on smoothly and stays on all day. It feels very soft and luxurious on your lips, and especially in the harsh winter time it will keep your lips moisturized well.

Revlon does not cost a lot, therefore you can experiment with the various shades they offer. There are a lot of lovely colors in the Super Lustrous Lipstick brand. I have tried several, and they all work equally well.

I highly recommend Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick to all you beauty fanatics out there. Once you try it, you will be hooked like me!

This is an awesome product!

Comments about Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick - All Shades:

This lipstick lasts on your lips for about 7 hours and the tube will last you years! I have had mine for quite a while. It doesnt dry out your lips either. I highly recommend!! The colors are true to what it looks like in the tube also, so you do not have to do a guessing game with the colors.

I just love this product

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick - All Shades:

My friend would always but Revlon and i would be like how is it so special. That's when I went and picked a few colors and man was I hooked. Now there are many nice things about it other than the fact that they have such a nice color palette. They have matte and luster finish and creame. I love their color nearly nude , rose velvet (Love to wear it) and red plum. The good thing about them is they don't have a strong smell and I have noticed many almost all competitive brands have a strong scent associated with the lipstick which for me kills it. This is pleasant smelling.
The next good thing is the glass top so you can actually see the color you buy and not guess whats inside, that such a brilliant idea. I wish more manufacturers did the same. This stays on for quiet a bit but I would not vouch it stays on for hours. Its a good lipstick which is creamy. I buy lipsticks from a lot of brands but for now this one stays on top. I have to try their 10 hr one which again I have heard praises of and I will let you guys know how it is. But for now this one is worth every penny spent. Ciao

The shade is it! City Silver Pink!

from Toccoa, GA

Comments about Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick - All Shades:

I have used this lipstick since I was 18. The shade of Silver City Pink is my favorite because of it's shiny gloss-like look with a hint of the color pink. The texture and last of this product is great for it's drugstore price. Yes, it can be found at your local drugstore for deals such as buy one get 50% off the 2nd product. I highly recommend this Revlon!