3.3
Revlon
Revlon Passion Just Bitten Lipstick .14 oz

Revlon Passion Just Bitten Lipstick .14 oz

3.3

revlon passion just bitten lipstick

from Colton, CA

Comments about Revlon Passion Just Bitten Lipstick .14 oz:

revlon just bitten in passion is a hot pinkish color, or i would say just a strong pinkish color. THese lipstains are quite bright. They come with a conditioning balm on one end, and the lip stain on the other end. The lipstain part is shaped like a sharpie marker, just a felt tip at the end that contains the ink. You apply it like you would a marker. You can make the color stronger by applying an additional layer. I found the moisturiser to be moisturising. BUt i did not feel like it changed the lipstain at all, like it did not add a shine, a shimmer or anything, or make it look smoother. I feel the stain did not apply evenly. I was not that happy with this revlon lipstain. I have bought and quite liked another revlon lipstain they released a couple of years before that came in a rollerball type of application, i can see how this lipstain marker application can be morfe convenient, but it just did not work for me.

Just Bitten, good buy

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about Revlon Passion Just Bitten Lipstick .14 oz:

With my previous experience with lipstains, I wasn't looking for another one. However, people have recommended Revlon Just Bitten to me so I decided to try it out. It's just like the Covergirl lipstain(which I hated by the way), it has a marker-like applicator. Goes on very matte and makes your lips look and feel dry. The difference is that on the opposite side of the applicator they added a lip balm to go over the stain. That actually went on over the stain very well. Didn't smear the color and actually made my lips soft. So with that one addition it changed my opinion from negative to positive. It has a fair amount of colors to choose from but I wish they had more. The color doesn't smear onto the balm and there is a good sized amount that seems like it will last the lfe of the stain. I went out and bought another one so  was pretty happy with it. If it didn't have the balm however, I think I would have a more negative review. Since it did what it claimed to do and I was happy with it enough to buy more I have to give it 4 stars.

very pretty lipstain!

from Salem, OR

Comments about Revlon Passion Just Bitten Lipstick .14 oz:

i like revlons just bitten lipstain! it smells pleasant, the color is nice, the balm isnt sticky and its a good price. only complaint is that you don't get much balm. they could make some major improvements there. have it twist up or something. but overall good product! doest dry up fast like covergirls lipstains!