View more foundation

Other Foundations:
Revlon
Revlon New Complexion Oil-Free Makeup

Revlon New Complexion Oil-Free Makeup

Natural-looking yet, great coverage!!!

from Mechanicsburg, PA

Comments about Revlon New Complexion Oil-Free Makeup:

Revlon New Complexion Oil-free makeup is the best foundation that I have ever purchased.  I'm 32 years old, blonde hair, fair-skinned.  I have tried about 10 different brands of foundation in the past - everything from cheap drugstore types to the higher-end types that you find in nice department stores.   What I want is a foundation that evens out my skin tone, but doesn't look like I need a putty knife to scrape it off at night.  I HATE it when I think that I have a good foundation, and then I see that telltale "line" at my jaw in bright lighting.  How embarrassing!

Revlon's New Complexion Oil-free makeup conceals all of my flaws, yet it just looks like I have amazing skin.  I use  #4 Natural Beige and color is perfect for me.  It is very thin, not a thick foundation like some other types on the market.  It also never makes my face breakout, probably because it lets my face "breathe" without being so thick.  I have some minor sun damage on my face due to sun exposure in my 20's, this foundation hides it beautifully!