Other Lips:
Lip Stain
Revlon
Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain Plus Balm

Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain Plus Balm

My one essential Beauty product!

Comments about Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain Plus Balm:

This is my favorite make up product I own. It's affordable and lasts a long time. Wether you prefer neutral colors, bright pinks, or reds, It comes in many shades that enhance your natural beauty that will suit your personal style! My favorite is Victorian!
It adds color without looking caked on or fake. It doent transfer to glasses and it's totally kiss proof. The color lasts and looks natural. Perfect for everyday use. The moisturizing balm on the opposite end keeps tyour lips soft and kissable w/out being oily. Its the perfect balance of color and moisture. It layers nicely with a sheer or sparkly lipgloss for a more formal/flashy look.
I prefer not to use a lipliner with it. I feel like it looks much more natural than most lipsticks.
I'm a pretty low maintenance girl, but I love the way this lip stain makes me look and feel. There is always a lip stain pencil in my purse as well as in my makeup bag.

perfect for a little color

from West Babylon, NY

Comments about Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain Plus Balm:

This color is nice and natural and adds just enough to define my lips without making me look like i am wearing anything. Otherwise my lips fade into my face. It is a stain, but doesnt last ALL day, and the balm isnt anything special, i usually add my favorite clear lip gloss on top and its perfect.