Other Lips:
Revlon
Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain, Plum Wicked

Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain, Plum Wicked

revlon just bitten lip stain in plum wicked is wicked!

from San Bernardino, CA

Comments about Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain, Plum Wicked:

i love these lipstains by revlon, they are available, or maybe i should say were available in four colors as i think they have sadly been discontinued. I have tried other lipstains but have not liked them as they are hard to apply. THese smells sooo yummy and delicious. They smell like fruits, and they have a non overpowering but quite pleasant smell. They are not quite long lasting, but i like applying it over and over to get that just applied smell. PLum qicked is the stronger of the colors, actually that is not true i think the cherry red is the strongest of the colors, plum wicked is the darkest of the colors, it is a bit gothic looking, but i think anyone can pull it off, specially if you apply it lightly. IT is a gorgeous purple color. I love these lip stains, i wish they had not been discontinued. If i see them at some discount store i am stocking up! all the other colors are great too. I would definitely recommend.

This lipstain by revlon kicks other lipstains to the curve!

from Colton, CA

Comments about Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain, Plum Wicked:

This lipstain is by Revlon and it is called Just Bitten Lip Stain. The color is called Plum Wicked. This color is indeed wicked! wicked cool! The only thing I do not like about this lipstain, is the container. It comes in a rollerball applicator. The cap twists open and close. It is a plastic container, and it looks sturdy. The thing I do not like about the applicator is I cannot carry it in my purse because the roller ball part overspills with the product and turns into a big ol mess. When I did not know better I put the lip stain in my purse and when I took it out to apply it to my lips, well the liquid stain was all bundled up in the roller ball and overspilling! it was such a bummer! So unless you can keep the lipstain upright in your purse, otherwise people, do not carry it! sadly, that is a big negative, but the color and smell it just too divine to pass up. Recommended fo sure! pick it up ladies, maybe just apply it at home.

love the color, too bad its unavailable

from Valencia, CA

Comments about Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain, Plum Wicked:

I love this lip stain!!! i have all the colors for it (there's four), and its great! its stays on all day, and gives you enough of the stain to actually see it on your lips. i love the plum color because its so different and it gives my a great night time look without wearing heavy lipstick. it just looks like a have sexy dark lips, so great!! i wear the plum wicked for special occasions mostly, i would wear it everyday too, but i wear the berry color more. i like the idea of a lip stain because it stays on and doesnt look cakey or fake. some lip stains dont stay on very well, but this gives you enough of the stain to actually stay. you have to let it dry a little before you put chapstick or gloss or anything, but thats fine i just put it on first. i hate that these have been discontiued and they went for the pen type lip stains, which usually dont work as well. I haven't tried them yet, i'll look on the reviews i guess lol. i hope they kept the same colors because they're so sexy!

so cute, just bitten by revlon is awesome

from San Bernardino, CA

Comments about Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain, Plum Wicked:

I got the REvlon Just BItten lip stain in plum wicked, it is so cute. It is a liquid lipstain in a clear container with a rollball applicator. It is easy to apply to lips, but you have to blend it quickly right after applying it, to get an even nice coat, or else you have streaks, also if you blend with your fingers, you have to be careful not to touch anything and head off to the sink and wash it off as the color can stain anything you come in contact with, and the colors in the revlon just bitten lipstain are very neon bright! Which is another reason I love this product, it is so daring! The Plum Wicked shade is a bit of a dark color, so it is an exception to the bright neon colors, but having said that , it is just as daring! It is a bit dark and purple, so it is a bit gothic looking. I dont know, if you can pull it off why not? have fun with it! I like the other colors available in the just bitten lip stain, but the plum wicked is my favorite, nice smell too.

revlon just bitten works well

from Colton, CA

Comments about Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain, Plum Wicked:

I love the revlon limited collection they did, with this just bitten lipstain included! it is awesome, i was intruigued by the cool, hip collection of items, as they were edgy. They go along with the loreal H.I.P. collection which is highly pigmented and geared towards outgoing girls. This is a review for the Just Bitten lipstain in plum wicked. I believe they did around four colors of the lipstain, including a cherry color, a orange red, and a pinkish one besides this plum color. This is the darkest of the bunch. It is a dark darl blackish purple, very gothic indeed! You can apply a little to get less color but if you apply with a swipe, it is very pigmented. It is long lasting, it gives the look of having just eaten a popcicle and how it leaves a slight color on your lips! how cool is that? ! I love that the different colors have different smells! they smell deliciously sweet! and according to their color, they have different smells. would recommend!

Gives me the perfect pout

from Akron, OH

Comments about Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain, Plum Wicked:

I  just love lip stains!  I've used a few that wear off too quickly or do not do what the product claims.  Revlon just Bitten Lip stains are so realistic on my lips and the clever little lip balm on the other end really gives me the finishing touch that other lip stains don't include in thieir product. I was very surprised to see how long this stain stayed on my lips.  Hours after i applied it, it was still there.  I had to apply the lip balm every so often, but, I didn't mind because, i did not need a mirror to apply the clear balm.  As long as the color remains there for hours, I felt confident that I did not have to worry about my lips looking faded or feathering.  I will eventually buy all the colors of this colllection that suits me.  I'm looking for coupons and sales in my favorite shopping venues to complete the collection.