3.6

3.6

Pros

Cons

• Ease of Application:

Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara gives me great looking lashes!

I have been searching for a mascara that actually does what it claims and  Revlon Grow Luscious mascara does! I have tried numerous mascaras from pricey dept. store brands to discount brands, but have finally found a mascara that I can enjoy putting on and wearing.

It applies easily and gives great length and definition to my lashes without clumping. I even think it has helped my somewhat skimpy lashes fill in. I am using the regular formula, but I have had no problems with it wearing off even in humid weather. At the end of the day it is easy to remove when I wash my face.

I have now found a great mascara at a great price, so I no longer have to watse my time and money trying to find a good mascara. Revlon Grow Lusciuos is it!

My lashes don't look any more luscious than before.

My mom tried this mascara and then gave it to me because she didn't like the brush; she said the brush was too big. I happen to like some big mascara brushes, like Maybelline Great Lash BIG, so this mascara junkie gladly took it off her hands.

I have used the whole tube and feel that **Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara **is totally average. Yes, it does add some length and volume to my lashes, but nothing like what some other mascaras do (and do better). It doesn't separate lashes like silicone brushes do, but it didn't clump them together either. The brush is much larger than the average brush, but it doesn't bother me at all. As for this mascara providing nutrients to my lashes to help them grow healthy, I honestly don't notice anything after using the whole tube. I'm not sure how many tubes should be used to expect results, but I don't see any difference in my lashes at all.

The length and volume that this mascara provides is nothing special and I didn't see any results from their special formula. Now, that might change if I were to use several tubes of this mascara, but I won't be buying it to find out. I wouldn't recommend this product unless you like average mascara, or what to do a research project to find out if using several tubes of **Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara** produces any results.

Could be better

from Kansas City, Missouri

Comments about Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara:

I got this mascara as a Christmas gift from my mother this past year. After just using a couple weeks, I can't' say that I"m all the impressed with it. I thought it would be great to use and so did my mother since I have rather thin and short eye lashes, and I'm always looking for products to make them seem bigger than they are. It kind of gives you some length, but it clumps up really bad, so I don't feel I will ever buy the product myself after I finish using up what was given to me. I was rather disappointed with this product and expected more, perhaps it was because of the pretty color of the dispenser. I wouldn't recommend it for people who try to give their eye lashes a fuller rand longer look, I have used cheaper mascara that has worked better.

It get's the job done, but overall I've had trouble with it clumping on me and it doesn't look all that great.

Ease of Application
Goes on easy enough if you can get through the fact that it seems to clump.

• Ease of Application:

My favorite mascara, EVER!

from florida, USA

Comments about Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara:

Overall, this mascara is the best I have ever used! I like to wear a lot of mascara and this is the only mascara I have ever tried that did not clump AT ALL! It coated each lash perfectly. My lashes looked great all day long, until I took my makeup off.

Although this mascara is not a volumizing mascara, it does give a bit of volume, definition, and length. It really is the perfect mascara.

wipes off too easy!

Comments about Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara:

I was so excited to try this mascara, as it claims to help your lashes grow over time. When I wore it, I easily got the "raccoon eyes" as the mascara would rub off under my eyes while blinking, and go all over the place. Was the worst during summer time and going out dancing - definitely not hot weather friendly.

• Ease of Application:

Totally Loving This Mascara!

from Southfield, MI

Comments about Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara:

I switch between mascara brands pretty often. I have four different kinds in my makeup box alone right now. I'm always looking for the best kinds!
I decided to try out this Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara because I read an online interview that Carmindy, the make up artist from TLC's show What Not To Wear did on her recommendations for great beauty products. I really love that show and I love the makeup that Carmindy does on all their guests. There have been hair cuts on that show that I thought looked awful, but I've never disliked the way she does people's makeup.
When I first opened up the mascara I was surprised because I've heard Carmindy recommend using a mascara wand that has a small brush for the best effects. This Revlon mascara has a rather large brush. Still, I was eager to give it a try.
I was not disappointed! This may be the best mascara I've ever used! It does a great job of making my lashes fan out and look pretty! It doesn't clump, not matter how many coats I use. If I'm in a hurry and don't have time for a bunch of coats, a little swipe really goes a long way! It stays on all day and comes off easily when I wash my face at the end of the day! I'm so happy I tried this out!

This works fantastically! I would definitely recommend this mascara to anyone!

Longer Lashes

Comments about Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara:

I ended up buying this mascara after getting advice from the store clerk because they ran out of the usual mascara that I bought I was not sure if I wanted to try something new but I was happy that she helped me to pick this out. This mascara actually helped me to grow longer lashes and I noticed this after about two weeks of constant use when I was about to apply it because my lashes look noticeably longer and darker. I was really happy about that because it almost looked as if I already had on mascara because of how long my lashes had become.

This really helped me to grow longer lashes even though I was not expecting it to do that but I was really grateful for that because I no longer had wear mascara as often. I recommend this to anyone that is trying to grow longer lashes because my lashes grew much longer. Even when wearing this mascara it made my lashes look longer and darker without any clumps.

Ease of Application
This mascara was very easy to apply just like any other typical mascara. I was really happy about how easy it was to remove with any facial soap or makeup remover.

Revlon No Grow

from Moyock, NC

Comments about Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara:

Not bad, but not good. It gives my lashes nice length, but no thickness. I didn't notice any difference in my lashes so I don't know if my "grow" part of this product really works. Good strong color, but it clumps VERY badly after about two months.

No growth seen.

Ease of Application
Easy to apply, but it clumps and gets sticky.

• Ease of Application:

good product for the price

from Westfield, IN

Comments about Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara:

Revlon's Grow Luscious Mascara in Black is a good product for the price. I used a coupon when I purchase so the price was twice as nice. I really did not expect a lot when I first started using Revlon's Grow Luscious Mascara. I was needing to purchase a new mascara and thought I would try one of the new "grow" mascara products. I have a hard time with my lashed falling out when I remove my mascara at night or just when I wash my face in the shower. I usually don't even put the mascara on my entire lashes. I only put a little mascara on the outside lashes just to give my eyes some definition with out using eye liner.  Even after only using a small amount of Revlon's Grow Luscious mascara for only three weeks I have noticed that not only do my lashes seem to not be falling out as badly as before, but they are thicker and there are more lashes growing than I had before. I am a natural blond and some of my eye lashes are blond as well. The tips of my eye lashes are usually lighter and Revlon's Grow Luscious mascara helps my lashes become darker without looking "made up." The only con I have found is that the mascara dries quickly so if you apply and then go back with a comb or brush to remove clumps, do it quickly or it may flake off. If you apply and comb through quickly you won't have a problem.

revlon grow luscious mascara

from Concord, NH

Comments about Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara:

love this mascara, i don't think it grows your eyelashes because i have been using it for 2 months and i haven't noticed growth but its just an awesome mascara. it curls your eyelashes so much and works great for bottom lashes too. it has a huge brush applicator.

Grow Luscious Mascara makes my lashes feel longer and fuller

from Tiffin, OH

Comments about Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara:

I went through a period of time where my eyelashes were thin and brittle and it took a long time to build them back up to being thick and full and long. I used to hate mascara, but now I think it's part of the minimum requirement of make-up if I'm going to wear any that day. I really like **Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara **because it doesn't clump when I put it on and it doesn't flake off. I like that the applicator is full and round and it doesn't take much application to get a nice, natural look. It stays on well and lasts all day. I actually feel like my lashes are fuller, thicker and longer - like this product is actually helping them grow. I've tried probably nine or ten different mascaras and this one is by far my favorite. If I apply it before my eyeliner, it helps the liner to last longer too. I wash it off easily with an oil-free eye make-up remover and don't have to worry about any residue.** **

Grow luscious works!!!

from Erie, PA

Comments about Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara:

I bought this mascarra thinking, here we go again, another gimmick! Well, I was wrong. The mascarra makes my lashes look fantastic. The product does what it says, easy to apply. I love, love this product. I recomend it to all my friends. Now they love it too!