4.8

4.8

Well Made But Bulky

from Pittsburgh, PA

Comments about Revlon Eyelash Curler:

I think that everyone that wears make up has, at some point or another, purchased an eyelash curler. Not everyone needs this but if you wear mascara or want to get a little more curve to your eyelashes then this can help.

You can use this before you apply mascara or after however if you are using it after you have applied mascara you could end up with it sticking to the curling pads. That can make for an eye-watering experience. I have one of these but only use it when my lashes are a little bent or are not curling properly.

Using this is not hard but it can take a couple of tries to find the correctly placement of the curler; you should never allow others to use this because it is coming in close contact with the eye as well as make up which could lead to an ocular infection.

While this is a well made curler, it isn't going to last forever. It is a cumbersome item to carry in a make up bag because of the width of it.

Most of the Revlon eyelash curlers come with a replacement pad however I have never seen the replacement pads sold individually; there are replacement pad packs from other companies that will fit this specific curler.

Even though I don't use this every time I wear make up I like knowing that it is there when I need it. If my eyelashes need a little boost I use this before I apply mascara but there are times when I need to use it after I have applied it. I wait until the mascara is completely dry to avoid having it stick to the pads and possibly rip out an eyelash or two when I am releasing the curler.

Perfect Eyelashes!

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about Revlon Eyelash Curler:

I really like the Revlon Eyelash Curler. It's a great product that has lasted me years! It is easy to hold and gets really close to the eyelid giving your lashes an incredible curl. You could almost curl your eyelashes instead of mascara, but both combined are great together! These little beauty trick of an item will make your lashes appear bigger and fuller. This eyelash curler comes with an additional cushion pad to make it more comfortable to curl your eyelashes and the spring action is nice as well. Out of the three different curlers that I have tried this one has been my favorite and the one that I have stuck with. It holds up to the test and is a great buy! You can't beat the price for something that will last you for years to come. It is something that I use daily and will remain in my makeup bag. It is one of the easiest ways to spruce things up a big with your face and it is one of my favorite products. I would definitely recommend having one of these. This is a must for a makeup bag!

Great

Comments about Revlon Eyelash Curler:

This was the eyelash curler I started using when I first started with makeup. I've had the same eyelash curler for two years now. I'd say this is a decent eyelash curler, and I feel like it is the same as any other one. The thing I don't like about this eyelash curler, is that it is too wide. I have small eyes and short eyelashes, so this eyelash curler doesn't get all of my eyelashes. It's kind of hard to use it sometimes due to my short eyelashes. You also have to be careful not to go to deep into the roots of your eyelashes, or it will hurt. Other than that, it is a good eyelash curler. It also comes with an extra padding, so you can switch it up when the old one is used up, or has too much mascara or eyeliner build up on it. I do recommend to switch up the pads every one to three months, because there is a lot of bacteria on it. I love this eyelash curler, because it is handy and the price was amazing.

The only eyelash curler you will ever need

from Santa Fe, NM

Comments about Revlon Eyelash Curler:

I definitely agree with those who list an eyelash curler as one of the beauty basics that every woman needs. The eyelash curler I have been using for most of the nearly twenty years I have been using makeup is the Revlon Eyelash Curler. It is a very affordable option in the category of eyelash curlers, and is available at many stores. I find that the size and shape of this eyelash curler fits my eye well. I have experimented with other types of eyelash curlers, including more compact styles, plastic versions, and heated ones, but I have always come back to my Revlon curler. I would classify it as a good, classic eyelash curler that would be good for most people. It is shaped with a nice gentle curve, the pad it comes with holds up well and is neither too hard or squishy, and I have never experienced any trouble with it pinching as some eyelash curlers are known to do. I think that for anyone who has not tried an eyelash curler, it would be a great one to try, especially because of the difference curled lashes can make.

Gets the job done

from San Antonio, TX

Comments about Revlon Eyelash Curler:

I have owned the Revlon Eyelash Curler for several years. It has proven to be a durable and effective beauty tool. I admittedly don't use it every day, but it still works as well as it did when I first purchased it. The eyelash curler comes with three presser pads, which is handy because the top "blade" of the curler eventually cuts into the pad (which can be painful if your lashes get pinched and caught in the split in the pad), so you have the ability to replace the only part that isn't durable. To make the parts last even longer, I flip the split pad over and use the other side (until it splits as well) before throwing it away and replacing it. I find the most effective way to curl my eyelashes is to apply a very thin coat of mascara, let it dry, then use the curler as close to the base of my lashes as possible and crimp my lashes twice, then apply a full coat of mascara to set the curl.

The only one i use

from Miami, FL

Comments about Revlon Eyelash Curler:

These are the only one i use for my eye's give's the best lash look your looking for what i do is count to ten on each eye and give's me the look i was looking for nice curl. then put on the mascara and it really give's your eye's the pop your looking for. hope this helped.

"Pow" my eyes look alive!

from Springdale, UT

Comments about Revlon Eyelash Curler:

I've got straight blonde eyelashes and my Revlon Eyelash Curler really works, I cheat a little and sometimes apply my mascara first, it still does the job and doesn't cut or pull out my lashes, and believe me I've tried them all.

Revlon Eye Lash Curler- "I Curled Right Up To It"

from East Greenwich, RI

Comments about Revlon Eyelash Curler:

Revlon Eye Lash Curler- "I Curled Right Up To It" and boy did I.  At the point of turning 40 just 10 months ago I noticed a shocking absolutely shocking thing....my eyelashes were starting to thin out.  Mind you I have these skimpy little lashes that don't say BLINK they say BONG where the heck are you lashes.  My son who is 8 has lashes that my girls would die for they are thick gorgeous and their length reaches the bottom of his eyebrow....sick isn't it.  Well, I was reading an article about women whose eyelashes thin out and they lose their eyelashes after 40.  Brooke Sheilds is the spokes-model for www.latisse.com

In the mean time I don't want to resort to Latisse Lash unless I have to, but I read on a beauty site that if you use an eyelash curler and ***warm it with a blow-dryer*** prior to applying mascara your lashes will appear much longer and thicker.  Well it works and I found that the Revlon Eye Lash Curler to be #1 for the job.

You'll get that glamorous look with this simple lash curler by Revlon. You'll get maximum impact from your lashes with the curler with comfort grip.  The soft rounded pad won't pull on lashes.  Position the contoured pad near base of upper lashes, avoiding eyelid. Gently but firmly squeeze handles together. Hold (gently) for 10 seconds, then release. Apply your favorite mascara and curl up to your lashes

I've converted

from Marysville, WA

Comments about Revlon Eyelash Curler:

I've had a couple of eye lash curlers before this, but i keep loosing them or they keep falling apart. This however has not yet been so for my Revlon Eyelash Curler. It was really inexpensive, so i impulsively bought it one day. I'm so glad i did. it works, i mean works really well. I follow the trick where you blast a hair dryer on it for like ten seconds befoer you curl you lashes, and once you do it works like a charm! it made my nearly invisible lashes pop. and then once you put mascara on top of it its like BAM. sometimes i don't even put on mascara, and just curl them with these and it looks great. i have found this eyelash curler to be good quality and really inexpensive. i'm actually kind of addicted to curling my eyelashes now it makes such a difference. and it doesn't damage you lashes like some do.

Revlon Eyelash Curlers will ALWAYS have a home in my makeup bag!

from Milwaukee, WI

Comments about Revlon Eyelash Curler:

Sometimes the simple classic things are the best. Revlon eyelash curlers are one of those things. Nothing fancy, nothing expensive. They are simple and do the job. There is no need to spend big bucks on a pricey eyelash curler when this basic workhorse does the job beautifully! I remember buying my first eyelash curler in college. In fact, in the 20-some years since I have replaced it only once! I clean it regularly and discovered that you can buy replacement rubber pads. Perfect! Revlon has a winner in this product. It curls my eyelashes quickly and beautifully. It is lightweight, easy to hold and simple to operate. Occasionally I pull an eyelash or pinch my eyelid... ouch! But that is operator error, not the fault of the curler itself. I would recommend Revlon eyelash curlers to anyone in the market for an eyelash curler. They are well made, built to last, and do the job beautifully. You will look better and your wallet will thank you!!!