3.3
Revlon
Revlon DoubleTwist Mascara

Revlon DoubleTwist Mascara

3.3

Revlon Doubletwist Mascara is the only option.

This product is absolutely amazing. It is the only mascara that i use. It not only lengthens your eyelashes but adds thickness, and a natural look that you are sure to get compliments on. One recommendation is don't put multiple layers on as it could result in clumpy of the eyelashes and its not very pleasant. When you first buy your product rinse off the wand because all that mascara will be caked on there. Also about every month rince the wand for the best result. I've been using this mascara for about 6 months and i haven't put it don't since. It is perfect for all types of looks,: meetings, interviews, running errands... you name it, it works. The best part about this product is that its worth your money. I absolutely recommend it and you will not be disappointed. I honestly think that the double twist adds that extra umph that you need. It quick and easy to apply and you only need one coat. This product never runs either which is always a plus.

Great hopes, great dissapointment

I was excited to try this mascara since it promised so much - longer looking lashes, thicker looking lashes, etc. I am used to using cheaper, simpler mascara without so many bells and whistles and decided to go a step up to this mascara. What a dissapointment! The wand comes out of the tube completely filled with mascara and gunk. You can't even see any of the bristles of the wand at all, and if you go to apply it to your eyelashes this way it clumps horribly. The next time I tried twisting the wand more in the removal process from the tube, thinking that would help 'de gunk' - no luck. Still just as much gunk and mascara. I wiped off much of the mascara in order to apply it and not have tarantula lashes. It was still a dissapointment.

The mascara does not appear to be of decent quality. While there are several clumps and it is nearly impossible to coat your lashes without looking like a chunky mess, once the mascara dries it flakes. I ended up with clumpy, chunky, poorly coated lashes and lots of black specs underneath my eyes.

Quite the dissapointment. I lasted about 2 weeks with this mascara before switching back to my "cheap" mascara. At least it gets the job done!

Revlon Double Twist Mascara is very clumpy

from Austin, TX

Comments about Revlon DoubleTwist Mascara:

I bought this mascara cheaply with a coupon and a sale. It appears that I got what I paid for. When I opened the product I immediately noticed that it was very clumpy (not a good thing for mascara!). I am wondering if I possibly got an old package that had been sitting on the shelf for awhile? I do not see the appeal of the "double twist" feature. The mascara is difficult to apply due to the tube design, as well as due to the clumps. I am disappointed because I have typically had good experiences with the Revlon brand. I have only been using the product for a week, but I am considering tossing it and going back to my usual brand (Maybelline). I do not recommend this product and would not purchase it again.

Revelon Double twist mascara is awesome!

from Lawrence, KS

Comments about Revlon DoubleTwist Mascara:

Revlon Double Twist Volumizing Mascara 002 Black is a great mascara.  It has great coverage and really helps to define lashes.  I only use black mascara for my dark eyes, but some blacks are quite black.  This is definitely a bold black color, great to make lashes stand out.  The brush is unique with two different type of bristles.  It took a little time to get used to how to move the brush to get both bristles to coat the lashes.  A little wiggle to the brush strokes will help.  I also like to turn the brush as I coat my lashes.  The mascara is a nice waterproof version, although at night my eyes look a bit smoky, but that is usually not a problem.  Be careful with washclothes when removing the mascara.  It may stain certain tabrics.  But, that is to be expected.  I like how easy it is to wipe off mascara right after applying it.  If I get some around my eyes, a quick swipe with my finger wipes it right off, but after drying that mascara stays on all day.

Would rate this as 0 stars if I could

from Goodyear, AZ

Comments about Revlon DoubleTwist Mascara:

This is probably the worst masara I have ever purchased.  I cannot believe the Revlon company even released this product with their name attatched to it.  The brush is horrible!!!  The mascara is so clumpy you cannot even apply it properly.  The moment you take out the wand it is COVERED with clumps and globs of mascara.  Try getting that goop on your lashes.  I had to use a napkin to remove the excess mascara before I could even attempt to apply it to my lashes.  The local drug store had this on sale buy 1 get 1 free so I ended up with two packages.  I thought that maybe it was just a faulty package so I opened the other one I recieved and it was exactly the same.  It is too bad that this didn't work as advertised.  Please save your hard earned money and get a different mascara.  I will be writing to revlon to let them know what a horrible horrible product they have released.  The group that tests their products and thought this was a good thing should be fired.

I love Revlon's double twist volumizing mascara

from Philadelphia, PA

Comments about Revlon DoubleTwist Mascara:

I use this mascara every day!  It both adds volume and length, making my lashes look great.  The color doesn't fade during the day like some do - when I come home after a long day at work, my mascara still looks fresh.

The brush is a little difficult to use - because it has 2 types of bristles (one for lengthening and one for thickening), it often comes out of the bottle clumped and has to be un-clumped before application.  Another downside is because it is not waterproof, if a clump gets on your hand, it is difficult to get off without making a mess.  I am uncertain if this clumping is because I twisting it wrong as I pull the brush out or if it due to the unique design of the brush (which does yield results better than a normal lengthening or volumizing mascara).  Despite these downsides, it still is my favorite mascara because of how well it coats my lashes and how it lasts through the day.

not the best mascara, just okay

from Lumberton, NJ

Comments about Revlon DoubleTwist Mascara:

I bought this mascara on a great sale and have to say that I am not that impressed.  After only having the used the mascara for only a week, it seems to be clumping on my lashes when I put it on.  I have also found that it takes some time to dry as I have smudged it just by blinking my eyes.  I tried the waterproof version in blackest black and it is very waterproof (tested when attending a funeral).  By the end of the day though it seems to flake off my lashes and tends to get particles in my eyes.  The blackest black color is great and this mascara really seems to make my lashes look fuller.  Apply this mascara sparingly and wipe off the wand as much as possible to make sure that it doesn't clump.  The price of this mascara is average, so I would definitely say that there are others out there that I would choose before this one. I wouldn't go out of my way to purchase this mascara again.

I love this mascara

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Revlon DoubleTwist Mascara:

My mother puts together my stocking every year and every year I ask her for another bottle (or two or three!) of Revlon Double Twist Volumizing Mascara. I always have to get the blackest black color. I like my eyelashes to be very dark and riviting! the container that I always get is red and contains .4 fluid ounces of mascara. This particular mascara makes my eyelashes look outstanding. It truly volumizes and makes my eyelashes look longer and fuller. I wear contact lenses, so I am always sure to read the packaging to make sure that any make up that I wear is safe for my eyes. This Revlon Double Twist mascara has been ophthalmologist-tested and is safe for contact lens wearers and sensitive eyes. This mascara lasts all day and all night. I apply my make up first thing in the morning and throughout my work day and my personal life, with errands and running around, this mascara stays on and looks fabulous at the end of the day.

Revlon Dbl Twist: Great for length and volume!!!

from La Jolla, CA

Comments about Revlon DoubleTwist Mascara:

I am very picky about my mascara, and Revlon Double Twist is one of the few I have found in the drugstore that actually measures up!  The love the thickness of the brush allows for maximum volume, and the mascara doesn't clump.  Also, it costs 1/3 of what I pay at the department store!

Too clumpy

from Casa Grande, AZ

Comments about Revlon DoubleTwist Mascara:

I thought this would be the greatest mascara.  But I was wrong.  I was so excited to try it but couldn't believe how clumpy it was.  When you pull the wand out it dose not take the excess mascara off the brush.  Imposible to use without looking like a clown.

Love the Double Twist brush, love it love it

from Albuquerque, NM

Comments about Revlon DoubleTwist Mascara:

I usually don't like the rubber brushes but the benefits to the combo brush are amazing lashes. The rubbery part seperates and the wirey part of the brush volumizes. I got full and defined lashes. I would definitely reccommend this to everyone who wants dramatic beautiful lashes.

This mascara is the worst

from Newburgh, NY

Comments about Revlon DoubleTwist Mascara:

This is the worst mascara I have ever tried!! It was clumpy from the first time I used it!! I had to literally wipe the brush off before I used it every time!! It came as a double pack and I ended up throwing the second tube out along with the first tube! I won't ever buy this again!!