View more foundation

Revlon
Revlon Custom Creations Foundation

Revlon Custom Creations Foundation

3.9

I switched from Department store brands, will never go back!!

I wanted to save money and tried this, it was on sale buy1get1free and I thought what do i have to lose. I was floored. It worked better than the one I was using for 4x the price! It controlled shine and never rubbed off. I love the way I look in this make up a lot more than the more expensive ones I have been buying. Its true drug store cosmetics have more money to spend on research to better cosmetics. I higly recommend

Finally a makeup that matches my skin

I do not wear make up often, but when I do, I use Revlon Custom Creations make up.  The design of this makeup is unique because it is a blend of a darker shade on one side and a lighter shade on the other side.  There are five different color combinations possible from one bottle.  This makeup matches my skin better than other makeup products that I have tried.  I found this makeup to be gentle on my skin (won't clog pores).  It lasts an average amount of time for makeup.  I wouldn't say it provides all day coverage without a need to reapply.  It does rub off, but does not get flaky. The only downside is that one side will inevitably run out quicker than the other side.  I had some concern that the tip would clog from trying to blend the two sides, but this has not been a problem.  I do not remember what I paid for this, but I believe it was comparable to other make up brands on the market.

Simply Amazing -Value for money

Comments about Revlon Custom Creations Foundation:

I bought this from one of the stores at discounted price and as it was revlon i thought what am i going to loose in trying this product . to my surprise this was one the the best i bought ..its smooth,light,you can mix and match the type of shade or tone you want to go with and above all it does not clog the pores...WOW ..more than value for money i spent...i would rate it 5 on 5 for this was the one thing i was looking for ..

Revln Custom Creations poor product

from Murfreesboro, TN

Comments about Revlon Custom Creations Foundation:

I recently bought this for myself. I was anxious to try it and when I finally tried the pump on the bottle was busted and foundation went all over my bathroom! What a waste of money! I would never buy this again or recommend it to anyone! As far as the product inside the bottle I don't know how good it is.

long lasting

from Lily, KY

Comments about Revlon Custom Creations Foundation:

I was a little dissapointed with this foundation because I thought the blending feature would give me better coverage. I have a darker complexion than most redheads actually than most women because of my Indian heritage and it wasnt dark enough for my skin tone. It does goe on smooth and would be great if it had been as dark as it said.

Revlon Custom Creaions 010 Fair/Light

from New London, NC

Comments about Revlon Custom Creations Foundation:

My Revlon makeup is not available anymore so I tried Revlon Custom Creations. I was able to get the shade I need, by turning the dial on the top of the bottle. It has a light shade on one side and a darker shade on the other in the same bottle. It took a while to get the right shade, by trying it at different settings. The makeup goes on smooth. I am happy with it, but yesterday I noticed that the dark side of the bottle is half lower than the light side. So that means I will need another bottle before I use all the lighteer shade. I don't like that.

Revlon is a great brand, custom creations is great

from San Bernardino, CA

Comments about Revlon Custom Creations Foundation:

I think everyone has bought the wrong foundation color one time or another. Usually that means you wasted money on a too light or too dark shade of foundation. SO you either have to buy another color foundation to mix and try to match your shade. I have purchased foundations that have been too light and too dark, so there I always am with my two bottles in the morning, mixing them up and applying to match my face, what a waste of foundation! and money! well I saw the Revlon Custom Creative foundations and I felt that wa sso creative! You can match the foundation to your skin tone with a few twists on the bottle! Now i never buy the wrong foundation, what a relief and saving of money! I like this because even though it is a drugstore brand color, it is very creative in custom creating your very own shade. Also teh price is not crazy high, but is very reasonable. Revlon very rarely fails to be a let down when it comes to makeup, i love this brand.

Not as great as Colorstay

from Charlotte, NC

Comments about Revlon Custom Creations Foundation:

I wasn't as impressed with Custom Creations foundation as I was with Revlon's Colorstay foundation. The Custom Creations foundation gives you a chance to match up your foundation with your skin tone without having to mess around with other bottles. The coverage doesn't seem to be as good for me. The foundation rubs off sooner and the application is not as smooth. It's definitely more streaky. I originally bought this bottle because I was going to be in a wedding and was going to a tanning bed. I wanted to make sure that I had a shade to match what tone my face would be. I was a little disappointed. I suggest you just consult with a beauty representative at your local drugstore and they can help you find the color that is right for you (or bring a friend to help you). Just buy a whole bottle of the exact color that you need in Colorstay. You will get more for your money doing it that way.

I like that I can pick my own shade

from Whitewater, WI

Comments about Revlon Custom Creations Foundation:

I just bought the Revlon Custom Creations make up and I really like it.  I often have a hard time picking a shade that matches my skin type so this is a good match for me.  All you have to do is dial the bottle to pick the shade that you want.  There are 5 settings. I usually use a 3 setting, but I think that I could modify my color in the winter months to become a 2.  I do wonder if I am wasting some of the product since I don't use the darkest or the lightest colors.  I also don't like that you cannot see how much is left in the bottle.  But besides that, the color is a great match for my skin.  Picking a shade is rather difficult so this really helps.  The bottle is also priced at a reasonable cost.  Sometimes I have picked a color and then did not like it so it was a complete waste of money.  This guarantees that you can find a color to match.  I would also like to note that this is more of shear coverage, giving your skin light coverage.  It isn't heavy so you don't feel like you are wearing make up.

This is the best foundation I've ever used, and I've used many!

from Jonesboro, AR

Comments about Revlon Custom Creations Foundation:

I love love love this foundation! It goes on silky smooth and lasts all day.  The coverage is top notch quality and I love the option of customizing your own color. I tend to go back and forth between pale and a tan during the summer months, so this saves me a great deal of money.  I love that I don't have to buy three or four bottles of foundation!! It really saves me money and It is so much better than using expensive brands. I have tried drug store brands, department store brands, and everything in between.  I've used all the drugstore brands and have not found anything that even comes close to the same quality as Revlon Custom Creations.  It is so practical and I cannot believe no one thought of such a genius idea sooner!! I would be willing to pay department store prices for this foundation, but I don't have to, because Revlon has made this high quality, high style, and wonderful foundation affordable to everyone. You're doing yourself a great disservice if you are looking for a new foundation and don't give Custom Creations a shot!!

from pale to dark no need to change up

from Clayton, NC

Comments about Revlon Custom Creations Foundation:

I will say i was a little skeptic when trying this product. I was like one bottle from pale as ghost to a dark tan cant be true. I have had the same bottle for a year now. Doesnt take much, you turn the top from one to five and in between to create your match. I love it and I have tried others but this one has last the longest and i havent wasted any money. I started off with under one and i have baige i think and now since i have been tanning i am using a little over three. It knows how dark you are going to be i dont know how to explain it. It has a mind of its own. Of course test a spot first to make sure its the right color. Its worth the money and if it makes me even appear to look as good as jessica alba does when wearing it i give it a 5 alll the way!!! Oh by the way the picture on my profile is a non make up pic. That is the color i started out with!!

Love it

from Alexandria, VA

Comments about Revlon Custom Creations Foundation:

There was a point where I was trying out a variety of different foundations and I happened to come across this one. The Revlon Custom Creations foundation goes on a little thick and I feel as though it makes your face a little shiny / oily at times. It is great at covering imperfections but I wished that it felt a little lighter when it is applied to your skin. I bought this foundation in a light shade and found that it worked relatively well. The Revlon Custom Creations foundation lasted for quite a while though it may not look as though it could last that long. I didn't really notice too much of a difference between the different shades. The difference is very subtle. It is unique product that is very interesting to use. You turn the pump to the type of color you wish to use. It is great for the summer / winter transition. I tend to turn very tan in the summer and then very pale so it's great for the time when my skin is getting lighter.