Other Eyeshadows:
Revlon
Revlon Colorstay 12 Hour Eyeshadow, 320 Sandstorm

Revlon Colorstay 12 Hour Eyeshadow, 320 Sandstorm

Revlon Colorstay well above average.

from In Upstate, NY

Pros

Cons

Comments about Revlon Colorstay 12 Hour Eyeshadow, 320 Sandstorm:

I have been wearing revlon Colorstay 12 Hour eye Shadow for quite some time now. I purchased it on sale at my local department store. I have a few of the different color combinations,but I especially love this one. The colors in this are very natural and do not look too heavy or dense. They go on smoothly and also evenly. I use my finger to lightly blend them. For day, I stick to just one of the colors,but for evening, I blend a couple of the colors together. I find it is a natural and highlighting look for day-time and a more dramatic look for evening. They have great staying power. I am not sure about a full twelve hours, though. I usually do have to refresh it a bit,as I do with all my eyeshadows. but, I would say that it does stay on longer than most eyeshadows. I especially like the way it highlights my eyes. As for value, this is a little mor expensive than most department store brands. I have caught it on sale and have often found coupons for it. I

R. Clrst. 12 Hr E.Sh. is a shadow a woman can count on all day.

from Omaha, NE

Comments about Revlon Colorstay 12 Hour Eyeshadow, 320 Sandstorm:

I have blue eyes and the shades of this shadow enhance and draw out the color of my eyes.  The different tones in the package blend naturally together.

I like to use the lightest shade under my brows, darker shade on my lids, and the darkest shade as a subtle outline.  The palette of this sandstorm shade blends so nicely. There's no sharp outline between the colors.

The shadow has a very light feel and stays on throughout the day. I have a tendency to rub my eyes and this shadow can even stand up to that.

This shadow is great for someone who likes that *natural *look.