Other Lips:

Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Liquid Lipstick - All Shades

Pros

Cons

just like the name says color stays

I just received this lip gloss slash lipstick as a Christmas present this year along with other Revlon products. At first I was not too excited because I do not like make up very much . But then I tried on the lipstick and my opinion quickly changed. I loved it . I tried it and I fell for it when I saw how good the color looked and how the lipstick did not smear and did not come off onto my glass. that is always my test for my lipstick . I use this test to measure how long the lipstick will last the less stain the longer it will stay on my lips. That and the napkin test are what I go by . And this was the first lipstick that left the least amount of stain on either one. I approve of this lipstick and I plan on continuing to buy a new one and try out all the new shades they come in. I recommend this to people who are always in need of wearing make up to look presentable for work or anything . Also for anyone who is a professional and is always on the run , you will only need to apply it twice a day tops . Nothing really removes it unless you try . I would recommend you to use either a lotion on a napkin or any kind of make up remover .

Its a good buy

I was looking for a lip fix which is when you apply that to your lips your lipstick wont come off. Rimmell London has it but you cannot find it in the US. Thats when I eyed this product which meant I would need different lipsticks. These assured that they would last a whole day and trust me my lipstick does not last five minutes. I am mostly a lip gloss kind of a person and I keep reapplying it most of the time.

This one came as a surprise to me and as soon as i applied it, it kind of stayed. What i felt was I could feel that the sheen somehow diminished as the day progressed and the color also beacem lighter but it did say. I did have to apply a clear gloss so that I could feel my lips moisturized but what mattered the most was the color was there and it did not smell like some other lipsticks.

I feel its a good buy when you have to go to work and not worry about your lipstick. You apply and forget about it. You may need to touch up a few times but its not like you have to do it every hour which is with my other lipsticks. Its a good buy but there can be better ones.

I like that

from EL GHALIA CHERQI , Morocco

About Me Trendy Style

Pros

• Convenient Container
  • Even Application
  • Glossy Finish
  • Great Color Selection
  • Long Lasting
  • Moisturizing
  • Pleasant Tasting

• Everyday Use
    • Going Out
    • Special Occasions

Comments about Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Liquid Lipstick - All Shades:

Use it everytime xD hé us wonderful

• Skin Tone:
    • Medium

just like the name says color stays

Comments about Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Liquid Lipstick - All Shades:

Great product for the price.

Comments about Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Liquid Lipstick - All Shades:

This lipstick is so beautiful. It comes in a variety of different colors and has a nice finish. It is matte with a slight, satin-y shine. It's one of my favorite types of lipsticks and I never run out. Whenever I see it in the store, I buy every single tube of it. I don't know why, but I always run out of it quickly. Probably because I wear it everyday. Another thing I like about this product is it's shape. It's about as slim as a pen. I like this because it can fit in the small pockets of my purse. This makes it easy to reach for quick reapplying. I love being able to just reach into my bag and touch my favorite lipstick. One concern I do have is that it isn't as durable as I would like. The name says "Color Stay" but, it doesn't stay on for that long. I would say about one to two hours at the most. I have had other lipsticks that have lasted longer but, none of them come in the beautiful colors that this one does.

Best Lip Stick Colors by Revlon

from NA

Comments about Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Liquid Lipstick - All Shades:

Revlon has been an international brand since years and it is known for its quality and perfection. I use lipstick almost daily before going to work or for a party, and whenever I am out, people first notice your make-up and then your clothes. It is very necessary that you choose an appropriate lipstick color which goes with your clothes and jewelry and there was nothing better than purchasing the entire set of Revlon lipsticks as you can choose from 7 shades and every shade goes perfect with almost every costume.

The lipstick does not spoil the lips and it gives an excellent color to the lips and there is no need to use a lip gloss or lip gel to highlight the lips. The product is reasonably price and since I purchased the entire set of lipsticks from a renowned cosmetics store, I was assured of the brand quality and the product price. Revlon has been my best choice in terms of lipstick after Maybelline.

Lasts Well; Not as Drying as Cover Girl Outlast

Comments about Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Liquid Lipstick - All Shades:

This product does not require an additionally-applied clear balm and dries more slowly than does Cover Girl Outlast (it is Revlon's answer to Outlast). The shades I have tried (about five) are more glittery than Outlast but several I find attractive (Iconic Iris, Nude & Prized Peach). They last well but not as long as Outlast; less drying to the lips but not at all moisturizing. At first I thought them superior to Outlast but now I see them as about equal but with different pros and cons.

Amazing stays on all day!

from La Crescenta, CA

Comments about Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Liquid Lipstick - All Shades:

Have you ever put on lipstick and go drink a cup of coffee only to have the lipstick stain the cup? How annoying is that? Well Revlon has to be the first who has made a lipstick which dries and DOES NOT come off. I kid you not...it is truly amazing. I was so surprised since I bought this as a clearance item unknowing that this is what it did. I ended up buying a couple of colors since they may discontinue the product before I even finish the first tube. It is absolutely amazing! Even can't rub it off. Be careful about applying it on too thick since it may look unnatural but otherwise I love this secret gem!

Long wearing but you'll need lip blam b/c it's drying.

from Broken Arrow, OK

Comments about Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Liquid Lipstick - All Shades:

Intense color but the applicator doesn't distribute product evenly.
    I suggest putting some on the center of your lips and blending with your finger. This lip color is long wearing but drying. Make sure you give it a couple of minutes to set before you put lip balm on.

this is the best,creamy and long lasting.

from Akron, OH

Comments about Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Liquid Lipstick - All Shades:

I love this product!  I have lots of allergies and this lipstick didn't have pefumes or anything that made me breakout. It was creamy and not sticky, you put it on and it stays and stays. such a nice rich color.  It dosen't have a strong perfume smell or taste. which makes me happy. i use this lipstick all the time.

revlon colorStay is the greastet

from Wilmington, NC

Comments about Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Liquid Lipstick - All Shades:

*I have many colors to pinks to reds and I love them all they stay on long, and wear wonderful. I only have to apply just a little during the day wear the others I have tried I was applying three or more times. after I put the lipstick on it does not get sticky like others I have tried. They make my lips look a little bigger in a good way.*

Revlon Colorstay Liquid...-save your money

from Niland, CA

Comments about Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Liquid Lipstick - All Shades:

After buying and trying Revlon Colorstay Liquid Lipstick I save save your money and buy Maybelline or Cover Girl. This product is totally useless. It disappeared off my lips before I had my first coffee. The color does not indeed stay as the commericals would have you believe. This item was far to expensive for the way it actually behaved and I would have been better off had I purchased a cheaper brand. I used to only buy Revlon products but they have priced themselves out of the market and their products just do not deliver like they used to in the "old days" I am in my mid sixties and I have to have a product that does not bleed into the skin around the lips because this is a sure sign of an old lady using a product that is not suitable for her age. I though liquid lipstick might prevent this from happening but Revlon let me down. I would not recommend this product because it is very drying and tends to cake too.