Other Lips:
Revlon
Revlon ColorStay Overtime Lipcolor Stay Currant 280 .07 fl oz

Revlon ColorStay Overtime Lipcolor Stay Currant 280 .07 fl oz

Revlon's ColorStay line really does STAY.

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Revlon ColorStay Overtime Lipcolor Stay Currant 280 .07 fl oz:

The whole ColorStay line lives up to its name. And this lipstick lives up to that rep. I've used it for 10 yrs. It'll stay with you for 12+ hours. (I've even used ColorStay to put my makeup on b/4 bed if I know I have a rushed morning the next day... shhhh.) This lipstick with stay through kissing, swimming, showering, crying, eating, drinking, you name it. Dig it.

Love the staying power of ColorStay

from Chester, SC

Comments about Revlon ColorStay Overtime Lipcolor Stay Currant 280 .07 fl oz:

I picked this up, hoping it would be good for the office, and it's lived up to it's name.  It really does stay on there.  And, seems to last all day.  I like the Currant color - it's a little dark, but looks professional at work.  I need something that I don't have to fuss with all day.  I put it on, and forget about it.  When I'm on my way home and happen to look in the mirror, I see the color is still on my lips.  It's not as pronounced, but at least I'm still wearing something.

Some of the other lip stay type products seem to 'feather' on me.  Not with this one, I feel like it's still nice and smooth as when I put it on there in the morning, just not as pronounced.  I do put a bit of lip gloss on after lunch, and on my way home - but that's more to prevent my lips from getting too dry from our office heating system.

The other colors are great too, I've tried a more pink color that works well for play!

Revlon Colorstay Lipcolor totally lives up to its name!

from Belington, WV

Comments about Revlon ColorStay Overtime Lipcolor Stay Currant 280 .07 fl oz:

Revlon Colorstay Lipcolor is all that a lipstick should be.  It really does last!  It is definately the best lipcolor I have EVER used.  Considering the quality of this product, you can't beat the prices and it's easy to find in department stores, drugstores, etc.  I usually do not use the top coat (it seems to dry my lips..they only bad thing I can say about this product.)  I put on my make up in the morning, and when I come home from work, my lips still have color on them.  I've tried the other so-called long lasting lip colors but Revlon Colorstay is the only brand who can truly live up it's name.  The selection of colors is fairly good; I like the neutral colors.  It's even kiss proof!  It doesn't seem to smear at all, rather "staining" your lips for a natural, soft look.  I recommend this lipcolor to anyone who has tried the other optionsonly to be dissappointed.  Go out and try it.  I guarantee you will be a satisfied customer!