3.8
Revlon
Revlon ColorStay Mineral Eye Shadow - Sunlit Jade

Revlon ColorStay Mineral Eye Shadow - Sunlit Jade

3.8

Don't care for the eye shadow and don't like the colors either.

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Revlon ColorStay Mineral Eye Shadow - Sunlit Jade:

If it weren't for the Buy-One-Get-One-Free sale at Ulta.com, I probably wouldn't have purchased this eye shadow.  However, the sale lured me into trying **Revlon ColorStay Mineral Eye Shadow **and I got two different colors: **Sunlit Jade **and [Smoky Quartz][1] .

***Revlon says: ***"Our innovative baked technology provides soft, sheer color that wears for up to 16 hours.  Won't crease or fade all day.  Longwearing SoftFlex formula applies evenly and blends seamlessly."

The creative design of this product is what sold me.  You see three colors in a round, raised eye shadow.  Unfortunately, the colors are extremely sheer and see-through.  Unlike traditional eye shadow, you can't apply more to get a darker look or more coverage.  With this, you could pile it on all day and you would get the same results.  Blah!  It is also difficult to apply with your finger tips which is one of the recommended ways of using this product.

Not only do I not like the eye shadow itself, but the colors in the **Sunlit Jade **combination are ugly and don't complement my skin color.  It includes a sheer moss green, a bronze color and a pale yellow.

I was also disappointed that this so-called "mineral" eye shadow contains talc.  A lot of the mineral products I own, do not use talc because of the effects shown in studies.  Overall, I don't really care for this eye shadow, and I would not purchase it again.

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Revlon-ColorStay-Mineral-Eye-Shadow-Smoky-Quartz-review-6a326

Revlon Color Stay Mineral Eyeshaow is the best

from Littleton, CO

Comments about Revlon ColorStay Mineral Eye Shadow - Sunlit Jade:

I love this eyeshadow.  the neutral colors go with almost anything.  This is the one eyeshadow I actually used until it was completely gone.  The khaki color goes with both black and brown clothes.  If I had to choose a great neutral shaow I would pick this one.

Revlon Lover

from Lithia Springs, GA

Comments about Revlon ColorStay Mineral Eye Shadow - Sunlit Jade:

Just call me old school, because Revlon products, especially their shadows are a trusted friend from way back.  Today's Revlon shadows are more varied, I love many of the new shades of shadows and find them exciting.  I purchased Revlon's Colorstay Mineral Eye Shadow and love the way it easily applies.  There is more moisture in this product giving it a smooth, clean application.  Although, I used the Sunlit Jade brighter colors to the point of needing to purchase a replacement, I did not however use the darker color, simply because that was my preference.  I have seen this shade on others and they wore it well, it's just not for me.  When I purchase Revlon shadows I know that I will get the right blends that accompany my skin and gives me a well-shadowed eye.  I would certainly recommend this product to anyone who has never used it before, because of the confidence I have in Revlon's shadow to enhance the quality of my appearance and looks.  Go ahead and give Revlon a try, it's smoothness in application and the quality of the shadows, I feel, you will appreciate.

Revlon Color Stay looks natural and fits every complexion

from Dublin, OH

Comments about Revlon ColorStay Mineral Eye Shadow - Sunlit Jade:

Goes on very smoothly. You can use the shades  individually but I prefer to blend all together

for a very natual look. Stays on well especially if you pat a little moisture on eye lid. Good for morning and evenig wear.