View more foundation

4.1

Looks great!

from Vidor, TX

Comments about Revlon ColorStay Active Light Makeup:

When I first used this makeup it made my face look terrible. I finally realized it was my sunscreen that I was using under the makeup. So, I changed sunscreens and now this makeup is great. It covers fairly well, and has spf 25 which is the reason I bought it in the first place. It stays on all day and you need a good cleanser to get it all off of your face.

Light coverage for a natural look

from Live Oak, FL

Comments about Revlon ColorStay Active Light Makeup:

I really like this makeup.  I've a very active mom and am constantly on the go.  I do however, like to still look good :)  This makeup helps me to that. I put it on in the morning and it stays with me all day long, through soccer practice, dance lessons, and piano recitals.  My husband and I do get a once a month date night and this make up is up for the job!  I have very sensitive skin and cannot use many of the make up brands out there.  Revlon is a top notch product and I am pretty brand loyal.

Love it, highly recommend Revlon ColorStay active makeup

from Aurora, CO

Comments about Revlon ColorStay Active Light Makeup:

Revlon Colorstay Active Light makeup is one of my favorite summer products. Like most active moms, I am outdoors a LOT with my kids and I need something that provides a good sheer coverage and that doesn't make me feel like I'm caked in goop. This makeup definitely met all my demands. It did not rub off when I was sweaty, or lightly wet from the summer time sprinklers and it also provides a good SPF 25 so you end up with nice coverage and sunblock. Also, I have some dry patches of skin, as well as oily patches and this proved to be a good product for both skin types. The only drawback is that I have had some trouble locating it in a "brick and mortar" store, however, this is easily remedied by ordering from an online vendor.

Can't beat the value as it easily compares to the more expensive brands of makeup that I have used in the past. I would, and have, recommended this product to my friends.

Not light at all!

from Chapel Hill, NC

Comments about Revlon ColorStay Active Light Makeup:

I was shocked how heavy and unnatural-looking this makeup is. Just strange and looks like a mask on my face. Really disappointed because usually I enjoy Revlon products, especially nail polish. They definitely need to do some more work on this product. It is called Active but I can't even imagine wearing it when I workout.

Revlon ColorStay makeup has always been my favorite makeup!

from Hinckley, ME

Comments about Revlon ColorStay Active Light Makeup:

I love Revlon Colorstay makeup.  It's the only makeup that acutually stays on your face through any activity.  It makes your skin flawless and stays that way all day.  It's a bit more money than I like to spend on makeup, but it is worth it.

Best foundation I've ever used.

from Fort Wayne, IN

Comments about Revlon ColorStay Active Light Makeup:

I love this foundation so much!  I've tried more expensive mid and high end foundations and none of them have compared to Revlon Colorstay Active.  Although the brand doesn't offer a wide selection of color choices the colors are rather forgiving and it's still easy to find a match.  This applies like a dream, it almost feels as if you are applying a face lotion and not a foundation.  It glides right on and doesn't settle into pores, lines or wrinkles.  I do like to set it with a powder but once set it's got a great satin finish and won't budge throughout the day.  I have very oily skin and usually have the problem of my makeup breaking down throughout the day, not with Revlon Colorstay Active.  I can wear this 10+ hours and my face still looks perfect.  I would describe the coverage as medium, although you can build it up to semi-full coverage.  I love that it contains such a high spf and that I don't have to apply a separate sunscreen when I'm wearing this foundation.

Revlon Colorstay products are amazing!

from Slocomb, AL

Comments about Revlon ColorStay Active Light Makeup:

Revlon colorstay foundations are great!  They are thick enough to cover most anything you want to hide, such as zits, wrinkles, and freckles.  The only complaint that I have about them is that, because they are so thick, they clog pores and cause zits unless you wash it off before bed.  Also, again because of its thickness, it feels like a mask when you first put it on.

Revlon Colorstay evens out my skin tone, I love it.

from Spruce Pine, NC

Comments about Revlon ColorStay Active Light Makeup:

I love Revlon Colorstay make-up, It doesn't dry my skin like some make-up. It never feels oily on my face. I like a make-up that doesn't make my face feel oily. It leaves my face clean feeling all day.