Other Eyeshadows:
Revlon
Revlon ColorStay 12 Hour Eyeshadow Quad - All Shades

Revlon ColorStay 12 Hour Eyeshadow Quad - All Shades

Revlon ColorStay Eyeshadow Is The Best!

Let me just say that these eye shadows are some of my absolute favorite to use in a pinch! I feel out of the ones i have gotten out of the collection, they are some of the best drug store eye shadows i have! I use these on a daily basis! They go on smooth and blend super easy! Some of the colors arn't the most pigmented shadows, but thats ok, I think its allways good to have a few lighter shades that you could use for everyday eye looks. And they put wonderful colors together, so you dont have to go searching for differnt shades to go with what you have in that one pallette. All of the colors go beautifully with each other, you could get so many differnt looks with just one pallette. Its escially good for travel. You take one or two with you and your set! I would, and have been recomending these to all of my make up girlys! They are also so reasonably priced, you don't have to feel bad for picking one or two up to try. Even if you dont like one or two of the shades, most of these have at lease one pretty genaric shade that you could still use. I absolutly love these!

Revlon Quad Eyeshadow didn't fit my needs

I bought a Revlon ColorStay Eyeshadow Quad with shades of purple and pink when I ran out of my previous eyeshadow and this was the only brand with the colors I was looking for available in the store.  Unfortunately, it just did not measure up to what I was looking for in an eyeshadow.

While through the packaging it looked like the purple eyeshadows had somewhat of a shimmer to them, I found the colors to be very bland when I applied them.  They did nothing to make my eyes pop like other purple eyeshadows have done in the past, which surprised me as purple has always been my "go-to" color for eyeshadows.

On the contrary, the pink shade that was also included looked more like clown paint than makeup when I put it on my face.  The color was way too bright.  Instead of being a subdued shade of pink that could have blended nicely with my skin tone, it seemed like the makeup just took over.

I'm not sure why these four colors were even packaged together as none of them worked with my skin tone and eye color, nor do they work well together.  I quickly switched back to my old brand after trying the Revlon ColorStay Eye Shadow Qua once.  I would not recommend this product.

Excellent coverage, long-lasting, and affordably priced

Comments about Revlon ColorStay 12 Hour Eyeshadow Quad - All Shades:

Revlon ColorStay eyeshadow is exactly as advertised - the color really stays on! I have several different sets and each one has 4 colors that really complement each other well. The shimmer is out of this world! Affordably priced so you can get as many sets as you want. They have a wide selection of colors, so you can certainly find something for every occasion. I'm a big fan!

Very good eyeshadow.

from florida, USA

Comments about Revlon ColorStay 12 Hour Eyeshadow Quad - All Shades:

I have the Revlon ColorStay Quad in four neutral/pink/rose colors. The ColorStay Quad does stay all day long without creasing. I really like it. In the Quad, there is a base, highlight, crease, and accent color, so you can use all at once for a great look or just one or two for a simple look. There is a lot of shimmer to the Quad that I have, so it is not the best choice for those who have trouble spot that shimmer can highlight. Personally, I like to start off the day wearing just a light highlight and medium base, then at night I add the crease and accent for a really easy night look!

OK is all I can say

Comments about Revlon ColorStay 12 Hour Eyeshadow Quad - All Shades:

I originally picked this product up several months ago because of the great pairings of colors on one, very portable, palette. I picked up the eyeshadow quad with predominately warm browns, mochas, and chocolates. The four colors looked great together, they were colors I loved, and looked very wearable. The palette was compact and looked very easy to carry along. However, I would not call this "ColorStay 12 Hour," because that is just not true. The colors wore off after just 4-5 hours of wear. They were difficult to put on and did not blend well. I would not recommend this product if you are looking for a long-lasting product! However, if you have a high quality eyeshadow makeup brush (I never use the little disposable sponge brush things that are included!) you could make this product work, just don't expect it to last you more than a short night out. The only thing I would say about this product is that it's very cheap! You get four fun colors to add to your collection for a very reasonable price!

Revlon has done it!

from Gresham, OR

Comments about Revlon ColorStay 12 Hour Eyeshadow Quad - All Shades:

I love Revlon products and I find that they are of good quality without being overyl costly. Which is great because I do not have a huge amount of money to spend on frivolus things such as makeup. The Revlon ColorStay 12 Hour Eyeshadow Quad comes in a tons of pre co-ordinated colors and shades that take the guess work out of picking shades to go together and which ones to use to create the perfect eyeshadow combination. The shades go so well together that it makes everything so easy and the blend with little to no effort at all. I personally have yet to have any problems with creasing but I also do not use the cheap applicator that came with the product. Get yourself a good couple of shadow brushes and save yourself the trouble!

Revlon ColorStay Eyeshadow Quad, like it

from Fergus Falls, MN

**Revlon ColorStay 12 Hour Eyeshadow Quad**

Silky smooth, blendable powder shadow with SoftFlex(TM) won't crease or smudge, staying flawless and beautiful for up to 12 hours. Color coordinated quads provide expert mix and match ability for your most gorgeous eyes ever. Available in 18 beautiful quads. Opthalmologist tested. Non-irritating. Safe for contact lens wearers and sensitive eyes.Start by using a concealer to lids to even out skintone and create a canvas for shadow application.Using paddle-shaped applicator, apply one midtone shade on lid and lightest shade on browbone.Using pointed applicator, apply deepest shade in crease to contour eyes and along lash line to define.This is how I use the colors except I use my fingers to put on the three lightest colors & the pointed applicator for the darkest shade. Then I use my finger to blend it all together. I do not use concealer before I put the colors on but that is maybe a good thing to do. The colors I have (Coffee Bean) are very pretty & go with everything I wear. I like it quite well.

Revlon ColorStay Eyeshadow Is The Best!

from Hastings, MI

Great complimentary colors!

from Johnson City, TN

Comments about Revlon ColorStay 12 Hour Eyeshadow Quad - All Shades:

I have a large variety of eye shadow choices and still I always find myself using one of these Revlon ColorStay 12 Hour Eyeshadow Quads in my daily makeup routine. I absolutely adore this product! I use the pinky/lavendary quad one (sorry I can't remember the name of it) and it works great with my fair skin for an everyday look that easily goes from morning to night. I love how easily these shadows blend together and go on to your eyelid. I abandonded the cheap applicator because I tend to favor using brushes anyway so I have not had some of the problems the other reviewers had with that. The price is great and the pigment is awesome on these. You simply can't beat these when you look at it with those factors in mind!

revelon colorstay 12 hour eyeshadow

from Riverside, MO

Comments about Revlon ColorStay 12 Hour Eyeshadow Quad - All Shades:

I bought this product in the shades of brown quad. I was attracted to it because I hate to put on make-up, let alone reapply it all the time. I liked the idea of "permanent for the day" where it stays put until you take it off and you can change it the next day.

I like the colors I chose, they were beautiful shades of brown and they looked natural and matched well with other shades and colors I was wearing. I have a fair complexion with green eyes and red hair. Looked good on me.

This is not 12 hour make up. While "residue" of the makeup may remain, it won't last you till the end of your workday. The other thing I didn't like is when you put it on it "sets" like it's permanent and it won't bled well within the layers. Wasn't pleased with that.

Revlon ColorStay 12 Hour eyeshadow-- just ok

from Vancouver, WA

Comments about Revlon ColorStay 12 Hour Eyeshadow Quad - All Shades:

I have always had trouble getting eyeshadow to stay on and when I saw the name of this product I figured it just HAD to work! The colors are great and the product goes on nicely however I find that it does not quite live up to it's name. Possibly if I started with an eyeshadow primer but to use it on it's own I only get about 8 hours out of it before I notice some creasing in the shadow.

I do like the fact that the colors soft and natural and pretty much show up as they appear in the palette. I usually use shadow to do my lining as well but find that the color palette of Revlon Colorstay 12 hour is a little too light to do this with.

I also found the applicators to be a little bit too small to work with.

Overall a good product but I was disappointed to find that it didn't last as long as the name promises.

Amazing!

from Linden, MI

Comments about Revlon ColorStay 12 Hour Eyeshadow Quad - All Shades:

Personally, I absolutely LOVE these eye shadow color quads. The first time I had bought them I was just trying them out. I had caught them on a really great 50% off deal, making them VERY cheap. I couldn't pass it up! After a few days of experimenting with my new quads, I ran back to the store to grab every set that was available! I absolutely loved them! AND, they last for a VERY long time. I have about 5, maybe 6 of them, and I have had them for about 2 years! I love that they come with four different colors so you can change up the look depending on the occasion. I definitely recommend these to everyone and I will always be a satisfied customer with these. I have tried other eye shadow combinations by other brands, and this one is by far the best!