3.3

3.3

Pros

Cons

• Firmness:

Loved it then it started collapsing

Comments about Restonic Pillow Top Mattress:

It was a great bed for about a year then it started collapsing. We can feel the springs now and it's been less than five years. We have even rotated the bed on a regular basis and we have a memory foam topper (2 inches) but the springs still cause problems. We saved a couple hundred buying this brand but now it causes back pain and will need to be replaced. They used to be a great brand but they have not been great for several years.

Comfort
It was very comfortable and firm at first but now it's very uncomfortable even with regularly rotating the bed.

Support
It provided great support initially but now we sleep in a crater and it causes back pain.

Firmness
Initially it was the firmest mattress we could find and it would have been a ten but it lost a number per month until it finally settled at around a six. At this point it's as firm as any other mattress you can find.

This has the worst durability of any mattress I've ever owned. We've owned it less than five years and it's the worst mattress I've ever owned. For the first few months it was great but it quickly fell apart. After a year it was as bad as the mattress we replaced and after three years it was beyond poor.

• Firmness:

Do not waste your money on this matress

This bed Sucks!

Comfort
Comfortable when i first bought it. However, the first one had a HUGE sag in the middle in the first six months. Got a replacement and within 6 months, second one had the same huge sag. Back pain, aches, you name it.

Support
Mattress last 6 months and support disappears.

Firmness
Mattress last 6 months and firmness disappears.

Mattress is durable for 6 months

King Size Restonic Mattress Set purchased from Wolf Furniture

Comments about Restonic Pillow Top Mattress:

We were wooed in the showroom as to the great value available with Restonic compared to other brands. I was impressed they were "made to order" somewhat locally (within 200 miles). However, and this is what counts, I continue to wake up each morning feeling battered, especially in my neck, shoulders and lower back. I would probably not allow myself to be wooed again by this brand.

Comments about Restonic Pillow Top Mattress:

An extremely nice mattress for the price.

Comfort
Very comfortable with the pillow top providing a nice touch.

Support
This mattress provides just the right amount of support.

Firmness
The firmness of this mattress is just right.

This is an extremely durable mattress. It still looks like new after four years of use. It is better than any Sealy or Simmons mattress that I have previously owned.

• Firmness:

Started sagging in the middle after only one year!

Comments about Restonic Pillow Top Mattress:

I bought this mattress when I moved into my new house. I had always wanted a pillowtop. After only one year, it started sagging in the middle. I called the mattress store where I purchased it, and they told me that it had to drop down at least one inch in the middle before it could be replaced. Why would I want another one??? If you sleep on the side, you can feel yourself rolling to center. DO NOT BUY! And I will not go back to the mattress store either. Both Restonic and BedMan have lost my business.

Restonic King Size Pillow Top Mattress

from Olathe, KS

Comments about Restonic Pillow Top Mattress:

We love this mattress! We have now owned it for three years and it is still in great like new shape. While it is pillow top, it still gives support to your back and neck. I love that it has a longer warrenty of 15 years rather than the standard 10, which just shows how well built this mattress is, for the company to stand behind it for another 1/3 the amount of the time than most the other brands. We purchased this from a local owner at cost and it was worth every penny and we would not have wanted to settle for a cheaper brand, this brand is not as well known as sealy or serta, but it is by far a superior product. While it is a great product it is very heavy so make sure to have someone help you when you turn the mattress, but of course, you don't have to flip it, but if you want it to stay in the best shape it is best to turn it a few times a year. When we purchase a new mattress for my son we will definitely be looking at restonic again.

I love my restonic pillow top mattress!

from Warroad, MN

Comments about Restonic Pillow Top Mattress:

My husband and I bought our restonic mattress a few months ago.   I think it was the best investment on furniture that we could have made.   It was a little more costly than i would have expected, but it was well worth it.  The pillow top on the mattress is about an inch and a half thick and is a soft as a teddy bear.  I have always had a hard time staying comfortable and sleeping through the night.  Once we bought our restonic I have slept amazingly.  The bed feels like is forms around your body and keeps you comfortable all night long.  One other great thing about the restonic pillow top mattress is, it never needs to be flipper over.  You can turn it from end to end but you never have to fight to turn it over.  I believe that it is one of the most comfortable beds that I have ever slept it.  Hands down it is a great investment if you are in the market to buy a new bed that will keep you sleeping soundly.

best money i ever spent

from Beaverdale, PA

Comments about Restonic Pillow Top Mattress:

I purchased my king size pillowtop restonic bed set about 2 years ago. This was my first NEW mattress set and I have to say that it has been the greatest investment of my money ever. I dont wake in the middle of the night anymore. No more back aches, it was expensive but it also has a 25 year guarantee. Who can beet that. My husband also sleeps better now. We are very happy with this bedding set and have recomended it to all of our friends sand family. It doesnt move when we move and being that he is heavier than I it doesnt lean to one side. Our old mattress would lean to one side because of the weight differnece and we made sure while shopping that our new one wouldnt present this problem. Absolutely a wonderful comfortable realxing bed. If your on the market for a new bed you ahve to try this one. You can also get it for a great price if you wait for a bedding sale. we got ours for half off during the mattress sales in march.