Other Mattresses:
Memory Foam Mattresses
Restonic
Restonic HealthRest Memory Foam Mattress

Restonic HealthRest Memory Foam Mattress

This mattress is so comfortable, it is amazing!

Comments about Restonic HealthRest Memory Foam Mattress:

The only complaint I have is the mattress sleeps warm. It heats up to body temperature so if you live in a warm client it's a hot bed. The Restonic is just as comfortable as the thempurpedic mattress but you can save about a third or more of your money by purchasing the restonic. We have had it for eight years and love it! we move a lot and it has held up very well through all the moved and kids jumping on the bed. My husband has back problems and we shopped every store in our area to find the right mattress for him that was also comfortable for me. It does not matter if you sleep on your side, back, or stomach it is a very comfortable bed. We loved the mattress so much we also bought pillows that are also the same make. It makes a world of difference. Now we have a hard time sleeping anywhere other than our own bed. Even while being pregnant I was comfortable sleeping in this bed.

• Comfort:
  • Support:
  • Firmness:

The best mattress I have ever bought.

Comments about Restonic HealthRest Memory Foam Mattress:

This is the best mattress my husband and I have ever bought. We have it on a platform bed that has drawers underneath so we do not use it with the box spring and it is still extremely comfortable. There is very little movement in the mattress from one side to the other, meaning that it doesn't wake me up when my husband rolls over and vice versa. We have had this mattress for about 3 years and I haven't noticed any significant wear or break down of the coil structure. I am particularly pleased with the value that we have gotten from this mattress as it was not nearly as expensive as some of the mattresses we were pricing and it is just as comfortable.

• Comfort: