Other Mattresses:
Memory Foam Mattresses
Restava
Restava Cloud Memory Foam Mattress

Relief from chronic pain!!! :)

I suffer from Fibromyalgia and have had 2 ACL replacements on my left knee. This bed is no cure but it has greatly improved my life. I sleep better and longer. I fall asleep quicker. I wake up with less pain and stiffness. I no longer want to travel overnight as that would leave me without all the comforts of my new bed. I sometimes go back to bed in middle of day to relieve pain and discomfort, thirty mins brings refreshes me so I can get through the rest of my day.

USA

Pain-free sleep

Finally a comfortable night's sleep. This is the first time my wife and I have both woken up without hip and/or shoulder pain in a couple of years. We upgraded from a Sealy pillow-top to the Restava Pearl and were so pleasantly surprised to be pain-free !!! It is a little firmer than I expected, but it is still new and very comfortable.

Benton, LA

true

Restava Pearl is like sleeping on a cloud

We just upgraded from a traditional spring, pillow top mattress. My husband was experiencing very painful lower back pain and was sleeping on the couch for weeks before getting the new Restave Pearl. The first night he slept on it, he slept straight through the night for 7 hours and even overslept! He was so used to waking up every few hours because of discomfort. I really believe this mattress is going to be a life changing this for us!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE my Restave Pearl!!!

Mckinney, TX