4.8

Resolve Pet Oxi Advanced Carpet Stain Remover

4.8

Great on fresh stains

Comments about Resolve Pet Oxi Advanced Carpet Stain Remover:

I have two large pets and unfortunately we have carpet everywhere in our rental house and it gets a ton of traffic. My pets will come in and out of the house from the yard and after a rainy day, they will bring in mud and dirt and everything else in between. This Resolve Pet Oxi Advanced Carpet Stain Remover has been a real life (and carpet) saver! I have used it on vomit, mud, wine stains, and I have been able to remove all of those stains and more. What I do have to mention though is that it works best on fresh and brand new stains. As soon as I see the stain, I spray it right away with Resolve Pet Oxi Advanced Carpet Stain Remover (after removing the excess dirt with a towel), let it sit for about 5 minutes, then I rub the stained area and dab at it with a bit more Oxiclean on a clean rag. It always takes care of the stains. When I have used Oxiclean on older stains, it does not work near as well, and some stains have never gone away. So I highly recommend this product on new stains, but you will probably have less luck on old stains. Still a fantastic product.

Resolve Pet Oxi Advanced Remover Works Great on Spots Spots

from Houston, TX

Comments about Resolve Pet Oxi Advanced Carpet Stain Remover:

Pets have accidents of many varieties. The accidents that take place on a tile floor are one thing, but those that are left on your living room or bedroom carpet are another thing entirely. These types of stains need prompt attention and one way to attack them quickly and with good success is by using **Resolve Pet Oxi Advanced Carpet Stain Remover.**

**Carpet Cleaner Commentary:**

Resolve Pet Oxi Advanced Carpet Stain Remover is a trigger spray cleaner that gets to work immediately on carpet stains. It utilizes OxiClean and other special ingredients to break stains apart and remove them from your carpet. All you do is spray the affected area, wait a few minutes, and then wipe clean.

Resolve Pet Oxi Advanced Carpet Stain Remover is one of the better spot removers out there and it makes a good choice for anyone who owns a pet or has other issues with carpet stains. I have had good luck with Resolve products in general, but I find that this one works a little better than the rest. It is easy to use and it gets to work quickly, removing stains and leaving behind a fresh, chemical- free smell.

Resolve Pet Oxi Advanced Carpet Stain Remover doesn’t require scrubbing but depending on the stain, I think it is sometimes a good idea to use a scrub brush anyway. The addition of scrubbing makes a good product even better and it helps break up stains even more effectively than before.

**Bottom- Line Viewpoint:**

Pets can ruin an otherwise lovely piece of carpeting, but there is no reason to worry if you have a bottle of Resolve Pet Oxi Advanced Carpet Stain Remover. It is good for small stain removal not just of pet- related stains, but of other stains as well and its convenience and effectiveness make it one of the better carpet cleaning products available.

Good at quick cleaning of small stains

The scent is much better than other carpet cleaners- fresh and not chemical like

Resolve Pet Oxi Advanced Does A Great Job!

from Oxford, OH

Comments about Resolve Pet Oxi Advanced Carpet Stain Remover:

With three cats in the house, an accident or hairball is bound to happen at some point. I have used several different products in the past include White Wizard and Woolite, but my sister-in-law suggested I try Resolve. I bought the Resolve et Oxi Advanced with odor stop carpet stain remover works great! There is an adjustable trigger spray on the 22 fluid ounce bottle. It has a very light, clean scent that enhances the cleaning experience. I first remove as much as I can by gently wiping off the carpet and then pressing down to soak it up any liquid, spray the area and wait five minutes. I then use a paper towel to blot up the excess cleaner and the gently rub the carpet clean with a clean white rag. I always have great results and the stained area is clean again. When I was using some other cleaners, I could notice a slight change in the color of the carpet. I have not had that issue when using the Resolve brand at all. As with any carpet cleaner, you should test a hidden area to see if it will affect your carpet, but I have a light beige wool carpet in the family room and it has not been affected at all. This is widely available, so you should have no problem finding this product. I frequently use this cleaner since my one cat, Buddy, tends to eat quickly and then throw up. I hope you find this product as useful as I have for my cleaning problems.

I have great luck with this product to remove all pet stains in my house.

no scent

cleans the toughest of poop, hairballs and urine spots/stains

from Sherman Oaks, CA

Comments about Resolve Pet Oxi Advanced Carpet Stain Remover:

We have two kitties which means we have double the messes. Our older kitty has a tendency to spray or have poop accidents when he doesn't get to the litter box in time. Plus both of our kitties get furballs because they are both incredibly furry and shed big time during the spring and summer, despite our grooming attempts. So we have to clean our carpets and floors frequently. Resolve Pet Oxy is one of our go to cleaners. It cleans spots and stains extremely well, doesn't leave an amonia-like smell and doesn't harm our cats at all. I love my cats as if they are my own kids. I was worried that the cleaner would hurt my cats as one of my cats passed away when I used a powder carpet cleaner so I'm very difficult to convince that any kind of carpet cleaner is safe for my kids. Resolve has helped ease my fears. It has cleaned messes and stains (coffee stains too!) effortlessly as well as being safe to use around cats.

Works very well!

from San Diego, CA

Comments about Resolve Pet Oxi Advanced Carpet Stain Remover:

This is a must-have for people who own pets (especially for those pets who aren't potty trained!). My roommate's dog is 4 years old and still poops in the living space and everytime he goes potty inside, we use Ressolve to rescue the carpet. It cleans out the stain and lifts the smell out. Pets will potty in the same place if they smell any residue from their last potty session and this stuff really helps to remove that pee/poop scent. My dog, on the other hand, is trained, and doesn't poop inside the house. Using this cleaner definitely helps prevent my dog from sniffing my roommates' dogs poop smell! I highly recommend having this cleaner, even if you don't have a pet, it works wells for tough carpet stains.

Resolve Pet Oxi Advanced Carpet Stain Remover works like a charm

from Grundy, VA

Comments about Resolve Pet Oxi Advanced Carpet Stain Remover:

In our house we have a rabbit, a senior cat, and a puppy...Before we had our puppy, we mainly used Resolve Pet Oxi Advanced Carpet Stain Remover for cleaning up the occassional hairball or hay that the cat stole from our rabbit behind our backs and didn't chew! It was the easiest product we found to remove all signs of our cat's vomit! Then we got our lovely puppy...Of course the puppy's first week out of the shelter took some getting used to and house training was quite this issue that long week, especially for our new area rugs! Thankfully, once we once again turned to Resovle Pet Oxi Advanced Carpet Stain Remover to make our carpets like new again. Guess what? You'd never know she had any accidents! Even though we always believed that you can never fully get rid of a stain like this, when we gave our rugs the sniff test--Gross, yes, but we wanted to be sure all smelled clean--it was as if nothing had happened. Also, when we flipped the rugs over there was no stain! And it didn't dull our carpets colors! This stuff works miracles!