3.9
Resolve Oxi-Action DualPower Laundry Stain Remover

Resolve Oxi-Action DualPower Laundry Stain Remover

3.9

very powerful stuff.

Spray n Wash Dual Power Stain remover is truly amazing (or at least it was at one time)I bought the spray n Wash Dual Power when it first came out and it was the best stain remover hands down. I will tell you a story about one of my first times using it.I bought my daughter the cutest little outfit the pants were beige corduroys with big blue roses on them it was my favorite outfit she had and it was expensive.My daughter went with my sister for the day and she took my daughter blackberry picking.when my daughter came home the pants were ruined they had blackberrys and blackberry juice all over them.I tossed the pants aside but I loved the pants so much later that night I put the Spray n Wash Dual Action on them and went to bed.I swear to you when I woke up in the morning all the traces of blackberrys were gone. It was like the stains desintegrated.I have since watched this stuff in action it turns the stains white and lifts them off the fabric then the white stuff disappears.The white stuff looks like hydrogen peroxide .The only bad thing I can say about this stuff is it dosent work as well as it used to.Call me crazy but I think they changed the formula over the years .

Didn't care for it!

I have a busy, messy home with four boys. I do alot of laundry very often and when I tried Spray and wash dual power stain remover I really wasen't very excited. I was actually pretty disappointed. I found it a bother to use. The bottle is big and bulky, making it a pain to use. It does not have a trigger spray like most pre-treaters. You are suppose to squeeze this big bottle to use the product. It sprayed every where but where I was intending to use it causing me to waste most of it. When it did get on the garment I was using it for the spray and wash just leaked down and was even more wasteful. Actually most of it ended up on my floor!  It really didn't remove stains very well. I was only able to use it on a few garments because of all the waste. As many of you know every little bit counts and I can't waste time on a product that doesn't work and is wasteful.

worst stain remover ever

from Euclid OH

Pros

• 4 Knitted Tops Destroyed

Cons

• Will Not Use Again

Comments about Resolve Oxi-Action DualPower Laundry Stain Remover:

followed instructions 4 knitted tops ruined. Cannot recommend to anyone Everywhere it ias applied it left ugly changes in the color...

Am very unhappy -

If you've got a grease stain, try a different remover!

Comments about Resolve Oxi-Action DualPower Laundry Stain Remover:

I have just finished my bottle of Resolve Oxi-Action by Spray 'n Wash and I can tell you that when it came to removing greasy stains it just didn't work. Last night, my husband and I had Indian food for dinner. He spilt a little on his dress shirt. I treated the stain immediately, waiting the few minutes for it to penetrate and then immediately placed in the wash. The stain did not come out at all.
    I will say that the remover did take out red wine stains from my placemats, but that was it. Anything greasy - it just does NOT work.

Spray n' Wash dual stain remover, just what I've been wanting!

from Mount Vernon, OH

Comments about Resolve Oxi-Action DualPower Laundry Stain Remover:

This is something I've been waiting for! It contains both a regular stain remover for things such as grease and oils; plus it has the added benefit of an oxy stain remover that will help with things such as blood, grass and berry stains. Before I would have to try to add both of these stain removers on my own. Now, I can just have one stain remover all together. If there is one thing that I don't care for though, is the difficulty I have in applying the stain remover. One must hold the bottle a particular way (pressing against the two sides, not front to back as I usually do) in order to get both of the stain removers out at the same time. That being said, I still think it's a great product!

Dual action in a small amount!

from Broken Arrow, OK

Comments about Resolve Oxi-Action DualPower Laundry Stain Remover:

I lvoe this products b/c it's a squeezable body. Also a small ampount is great. It evenly flows out together making it easy to reach the stain even if it's small or large! I notice a difference in this product when I used it.

spray n' wash duel power is the best stain remover EVER!!!

from Northville, MI

Comments about Resolve Oxi-Action DualPower Laundry Stain Remover:

I love this product so much! And believe me I have tried them all. With five kids and a husband that works in a factory I have an overload of stains. Nothing gets stains out like this product. Please bring it back to the stores!!

very powerful stuff.

from West Union, OH

Comments about Resolve Oxi-Action DualPower Laundry Stain Remover:

spray n' wash dual power is the best stain remover ever

from Anchorage, AK

Comments about Resolve Oxi-Action DualPower Laundry Stain Remover:

my son plays football and i use this product on a regular basis to get out those grass and dirt stains. spray n' wash dual power is the best stain fighter i have ever used. it gets his football pants totally white again. It also takes out the horrible odors left behind. my son and i are both very disappointed that this product is no longer sold in alaska. i have been searching here online and cannot seem to order it either. please bring this product back to market. It made my life in laundry a lot easier.

You were always the one!

from Edmond, OK

Comments about Resolve Oxi-Action DualPower Laundry Stain Remover:

Where oh where has my Spray and Wash gone? You were always my favorite. Ever since I had my first child with poopy diapers leaking onto onesies and baby food dribbling off chins. This was the product that got all the stains out. I bet it even gets out Chocolate. But I can't test that theory since it seems like it has gotten hard to find lately. I will keep my eyes out for you though and buy a bunch when I spot you.

Seriously, this is the best stain remover I ever had. I could see the oxy action from the combination stain removers working, foaming on the garment. I could always trust that the stain would come out. I've tried OxyClean's spray (blue bottle, yellow trigger) but it didn't work as well.

Spray and Wash pink and white was the best. That's all I can say. I have a stain stick now that seems to be working too, but it's not as easy to use as squirting the solution on the stain.

I never used it in the wash as a booster, really, so I can't really say that it made a difference when used that way. I always used it directly on the garment.

Oxi Powered Spray 'N Wash has amazing power.

from Imperial, MO

Comments about Resolve Oxi-Action DualPower Laundry Stain Remover:

I took a chance on the newer Dual Power Oxi Action Spray 'N Wash and was not disappointed.  Even when my soiled laundry had been sitting in the laundry bags for days before I washed them, the tough stain remover took the stains right out, leaving my clothes good as new.

The watery consistency takes some getting used to, but once you figure out the spout you'll be loving this tough stain fighter just like I am.

Didn't care for it!