Other Cell Phone Providers:

• Coverage:
    • Plan Options:
    • Features:
    • Customer Service:
    • I received a sample (4), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (3)

Great way to save money!

Update: I upgraded to the new Moto G and it has made all the difference in the world. Awesome service. Great call quality. Can't be the price. If you can, find a friend who has Republic so they can refer you and both of you will receive a $20 statement credit. I can't give them a 10 because the service isn't perfect but I will give them a high 8 because I am saving that much money per month and I can look over several faults for that. Being students we are on a very tight budget but still need cell phones. For basic plans my husband and I were paying just under $100 per month. We had great service but it was expensive. When we switched over to Republic Wireless we are now paying under $45/month for two lines which includes unlimited talk, text, and data. You can't beat it. The phone isn't an iphone but for someone who isn't super attached to a phone it works just fine.

Call Quality
See update! I find that the call quality can be very poor when I'm in my downstairs apartment in the middle of it. However, when I get near a window it is fine and those on the receiving end can hear me just fine.

Coverage
See update! Coverage is okay. I find when I'm in a city I'm fine but driving through small towns it can get pretty spotty.

Plan Options
I like the plan options because they are very straightforward and you don't have obnoxious sales people trying to up-sell you in a store. You also don't have a ton of surprises that you find with your bill with other large carriers. You can't beat their prices!

Customer Service
There are no physical stores which can be a downer for some but the online forums are fine and it helps to keep costs low which is always a plus.

Not what I'd hoped it would be.

The Moto G worked fine once it booted. That was the problem. Booting up took longer than did the old Windows 3.0 on an ancient desktop. Not useful. Cancelled right away when they also couldn't get my prior provider to transfer the old number despite my giving them all the necessary details.

Republic Wireless Review

from Algeria

its good

but it's

from eg

Comments about Republic Wireless:

It's never been perfect, but it's getting a lot better! For the price, it's worth it!

best thing i see it ever

from NewYork

Comments about Republic Wireless:

the best thing in it its free

It's not perfect, but it works

from Tampa, FL

Good

from Saudi Arabia

No comment

cool

from algerie

its so cool

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

dont judge a book by its over

from san salvador, SV

dont have

ayoub

from uae

nice

Good of the phenotypic

from saudi arabia

Comments about Republic Wireless:

This is the phone (and phone service) I've been waiting for," he wrote in November when Republic Wireless made the Moto X available

It did not like expected !

The device is not without flaws , but must be developed more

I hope next time be the best device

Excellent price, excellent plan!

Comments about Republic Wireless:

The price for Republic Wireless simply can't be beat. And with the endless open wifi networks available, you'll be very well covered and likely have very few dead zones, possibly fewer than relying on major companies using solely towers for coverage! It has it's random glitches, but overall I'm impressed with their service and plan to stick around.

Call Quality
There are times it's just impossible for the other person to hear me. Generally I have to to have them call me back, as it seems when I call back the problem persists. Haven't seem to find a rhyme or reason to when this problem occurs, however it isn't frequent enough to bother me that much.

Coverage
I am pleasantly surprised with coverage! I assumed I would constantly be hitting dead zones and fighting dropped calls. Quite the contrary. Yes, with any provider this will happen, but I find that it happens less with Republic than with the major provider I was using before. Again, pleasantly surprised!

Plan Options
Not much variety, but really it's simplicity makes it almost better.

Customer Service
Haven't dealt much with customer service, but it has been pleasant!

• Call Quality: