Other Air Fresheners:
Renuzit Subtle Effects Air Freshener

Renuzit Subtle Effects Air Freshener

Subtle effects more than subtle...

from Northern, FL

Comments about Renuzit Subtle Effects Air Freshener:

I LOVE air fresheners.  From expensive brands to grocery store brands I have tried too many to count.  This past holiday season I tried **Renuzit's Subtle Effects** Holiday edition scent- Light Alpine Frost.  Although the fragrance is said to be light and just a "whisper" of scent I found it to be much heavier.  In fact, the Home Fragrance Mist is heavier than the regular Renuzit air fresheners.  That doesn't mean I don't like it.  On the contrary.  It reminds me of  more expensive brands that I have tried.  The scent lingers longer and the brushed aluminum can looks classier than its price.  I can set it out with pride...When I mentioned my discovery to my daughter [who was pregnant at the time] she told me about an article she had recently read that linked a chemical called phthalates in some air fresheners to cause birth defects and hormonal abnormalities. I did some research and found that the Renuzit Subtle Effects tested contained NONE of the harmful ingredients in question.  Good to know!Regularly there are four scents to choose from.  I can't wait to try them all.