4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

This is a great shampoo for dry hair

Renpure Organics shampoos are really good for my dry hair.  I like the fact that it contains organic and natural ingredients.  I switched to using organic shampoos because I found that the regular shampoos left my hair dry and my scalp was very dry. I also found I was getting a dandruff problem.  Also I don't like the way that regular shampoos contain a lot of harsh chemicals.  I read that these chemicals can be absorbed through your skin.  Since I have switched to organic shampoos, I found that my hair is not as dry and my dandruff problem is so much better.  I especially like the way Renpure makes my hair feel.  After I shampoo with Renpure, I feel my hair is very manageable and soft and doesn't feel as dry.   I also like the way it is packaged.  The bottle is very attractive and it has a unique shape.   So far, I have only tried the shampoo in the red bottle.  I remember when I first picked up this shampoo in the store, I almost laughed when I saw the subtitle of the shampoo, "my pretty hair is parched!" I love the humor!!

My pretty hair is parched!

Renpure Organics "my pretty hair is parched!" moisturizing shampoo comes in a red, interestingly shaped 13.5 ounce bottle.  The bottle states that it is "made with 100% certified organic extracts and safe, fresh, natural ingredients" which is a plus.  It has no sulfates, parabens, colors or dyes, which are all great to me.  Renpure products are not tested on animals...the bottle states they are tested on The Redmond Family...cute!

The first time I used it I thought it was an average shampoo, nothing great.  I continued to use it for one to two weeks but by then my hair felt like straw.  I stopped using it, switched back to Dove shampoo and my hair is gradually improving.  I don't think my hair will get back to its original softness until I get it cut.  I'm disappointed that this moisturizing shampoo was so drying because I really liked the idea of using a product that was free of chemicals.

from hi 121

About Me Professional Stylist

Pros

• Adds Shine
  • Gentle
  • Great Smell
  • Lathers Well

Cons

• Daily Use

every day be for shower for 5 minute

• Hair Type:
    • Wavy Hair

Renpure Shampoo

Comments about Renpure Shampoo Moisturizing Shampoo:

This shampoo is pretty good. I've used a lot of shampoos, organic and not organic, and this is by far the best organic shampoo I've used.

This shampoo is very effective at cleaning my hair. I've used many shampoos that are better, but none of them were organic. I love to use organic products, but I've always hated organic shampoos because they never seem to clean my hair. A lot of them don't lather up well or at all, and I think that effects how well I can get the entire product through my hair. This shampoo lathers up a little better than most, so I'm able to get it through my hair. It rinses out easily, and leaves my hair clean and smelling really good! The only issue I have is the way my hair feels after I was it. It doesn't leave my hair feeling soft like a lot of shampoos. That isn't really an issue because I follow up with a Renpure conditioner. So, I would recommend this product to anyone who uses a conditioner. If you don't, it make leave you hair feeling a little dry.

I love the smell of all Renpure products! I don't like shampoos to have an overwhelming smell, and this doesn't. It's a nice subtle smell.

Best moisturizing shampoo!

Comments about Renpure Shampoo Moisturizing Shampoo:

When I first came across Renpure Moisturizing Organic Shampoo I was very skeptic. Organic products kind of make me skeptic because I’m not sure if I buy into the whole thing. But, when I saw the ‘Try Me Free’ rebate hanging on the bottles, I got really excited. I’m a couponer and I love doing rebates as well. So, I happily jumped at the chance to purchase the shampoo. Boy was I pleasantly surprised when I used this product and it truly worked.

Having a dry itchy scalp and wavy unruly hair can be difficult to deal with. Renpure Moisturizing shampoo didn’t cure my scalp issues, but it certainly helped. It made my scalp not so itchy and dry feeling. And it also helped to make my hair very moisturized. The best way to keep it really moisturized is to definitely use the conditioner that matches it.

The smell is light and not really noticeable. Which I really like because I’m not a huge fan of having scents in my shampoo or conditioner. This product is not heavy feeling, so your hair won’t feel like it’s weighted down.

I would honestly recommend this product to anyone who has dry hair and an itchy scalp.

Helps to keep hair moisturized

Smells pretty bland - but good at the same time.

not good for dry/damaged hair

from Washington, DC

Comments about Renpure Shampoo Moisturizing Shampoo:

I used this shampoo and the coordinating conditioner and was not satisfied with the results. My hair was clean, so I guess it meets the minimum qualifications to be a shampoo, but it made my hair frizzier and less manageable than it was before. Not something I would consider buying again

RenPure Organic Shampoo is fantastic!

from Roxboro, NC

Comments about Renpure Shampoo Moisturizing Shampoo:

RenPure Organic My Hair is Parched Shampoo really works!  It makes my hair feel soft and smooth.  My hair is easier to manage and to straighten than it has been in years.  It takes only a small amount for the suds to begin to appear, and just a dime-sized spot makes enough soap to wash my hair - and I have very thick hair.  It is easy to wash out and leaves my hair feel very silky.  It has a nice scent, too.

I originally bought this shampoo only because it was on sale for an amazingly low price, and I was disappointed to find when I went back for more that the original price was much higher than what I usually pay for shampoo.  I have since seen it on sale for a much lower price, however.  Fortunately, one bottle will last a long time!

i love the fun names used in this line of hair care products.  I am looking forward to trying their other products, and I definitely recommend this one for anyone with extra thick or coarse hair.

Works Okay, Smells Weird

from Saint Petersburg, FL

Comments about Renpure Shampoo Moisturizing Shampoo:

I had never heard of Renpure Organics shampoos and conditioners when I saw them with a “Try Me Free” mail-in rebate at my local drug store.  I like organics and I like free, so I figured it was worth a try!

First of all, the claim of “Organics” seems a bit misleading after I read the bottle a bit closer.  Specifically, the product states that it is made with “organic extracts” but the list of ingredients is still quite lengthy and contains many things I don’t recognize, which leads me to believe that the shampoo itself isn’t actually organic, just the extracts used in it are.  To be honest, I am not an expert on what does and does not count as “organic” in shampoos and conditioners, so I will leave that judgment to someone more knowledgeable than myself.

I was, however, impressed to note that the product is not tested on animals and that it is a family company, as well as being free of sulfites and parabens, so that is a definite plus for me.

As far as performance, I thought the “My Pretty Hair Is Parched” shampoo was just okay.  It lathered and rinsed nicely, but I didn’t feel like my hair was any less dry after use.  (Strange for a so-called moisturizing shampoo to leave your hair feeling just as dry as it was before…).  But the smell of the shampoo is what I really disliked.  It smells like a household cleanser rather than a shampoo!

Renpure Shampoo leaves my hair fresh and clean!

from Greenup, KY

Comments about Renpure Shampoo Moisturizing Shampoo:

Renpure Shampoo leaves my hair feeling fresh and clean, smelling great, and when combined with Renpure Conditioner, leaves it soft and silky as well.  My hair is also more manageable than with other shampoos.  I love that it is made without sulfates, phlalates, or parabens, making it much healthier than conventional shampoos in addition to being produced without animal testing.  This suggests, to me, that Renpure is a principled company committed to the ethical production of their shampoos and conditioners.

This shampoo is slightly more expensive than conventional shampoo, but can often be found on sale.  For example, last week, I found it on a buy one get one sale, and bought both the shampoo and conditioner for the price of one.  The higher cost, though, is well worth paying for the higher ethics of the company as well as the safer, healthier product.  I highly recommend Renpure Shampoo, as it is one of my absolute favorites.

Renpure Organics My pretty hair is parched works well

from Salem, NH

Comments about Renpure Shampoo Moisturizing Shampoo:

I recently got a free sample of this (free by mail in rebate) and hadn't had a chance to use it until recently.  I really liked the fact that it is all organic with no artificial ingredients.  I was a little worried that it wouldn't work as well though relative to other shampoos I had previously tried.  The one I purchased had silk protein, pomegranate, and olive leaf extract.  I'm not sure how all of these actually help to moisturize the hair but it definitely did.  The first time I used it, I didn't even feel the need to use a conditioner.  Even in the shower I could tell that it was adding moisture to my hair.  The only thing I was unsure of was if it was rinsing clean because it felt like there was some residue on my hair.  I didn't end up using the conditioner and it felt fine after I got out of the shower.  I also am not a fan of the bottle shape.  Doesn't fit well, takes up space in the shower shelf where space is quite limited.

Renpure My Pretty Hair is Parched rocks!

from Oregon City, OR

Comments about Renpure Shampoo Moisturizing Shampoo:

I have to admit, when I bought this shampoo it was because it was on a great sale and I really liked the shape of the bottle. I have dry hair that is thick, wavy, and long. I find it difficult to find a good moisturizing shampoo. I did not expect it to me this shampoo in the cute red bottle. I was very pleasantly surprised. It smelled great, I only needed a small amount to get a good lather and clean my hair. It turned out great! I loved how clean it felt - squeaky! and as I styled my hair I really like the way it seemed so moisturized and smooth. I have now gone through two bottles of this and am on my third. I noticed that my husband has abandoned his shampoo and started using this one too. He has beaded hair that is very hard to control. Being a man of few words, when I asked him why he started using this shampoo he said "Because I like it."

Usually, lower-priced shampoo brands require me to use quite a bit more to get my hair clean. Not so with this brand. I am very happy with it. I do wonder why an organic shampoo has so many ingredients, but I haven't researched them all.

If I could change one thing, it would be the lid. I find it difficult to open and have broken one lid and hurt my finger a couple of times. I am not sure if it is the bottle or that I haven't had enough coffee before I shower :)

This is a great shampoo for dry hair