3.4

Renpure Organics I Love My Hair! Body & Shine Shampoo

3.4

Pros

Cons

Get more color protection by going organic!

Renpure "I Love My Hair" organic shampoo gives you more for you money in comparison with other brands that are formulated to protect color-treated hair and it performs well for its organic basis. The shampoo is 98% organic and has a mild, fresh chamomile scent. It conains no sulfates, which are known for fading color in hair as welll as not being so great for the environment.

The shampoo and conditioner make my hair feel very clean. The product rinses thoroughly from my hair. My color fades quite a bit less while using Renpure. My hair stays shiny in between washings with Renpure, too. The organic ingredients make for a nice, but not overwhelming scent during shampooing. After my hair has dried, there is still a light, lingering, clean scent in my hair that doesnn't clash with other scents I may use (cologne, body spray, etc.).

There are some non-organic ingredients, but on the whole, this shampoo is much better for the environment than most on the market today.

For the price, Renpure gives more than smaller tubes of a national brand that I looked at while I was shopping. Another plus is there are still bottles of Renpure on the shelf that carry "try me free" tags. Just send in the tag with your information on it and your register receipt with the purchase price circled and receive your purchase price back in the form of a check. I received my rebate check back in a speedy manner.

if you are trying to go more organic with your shampooing/conditioning routine or you are worried about your color fading, I recommend Renpure's "I Love My Hair" shampoo and conditioner. They work well, are relatively inexpensive and help you go green a little bit while having shiny, clean hair..

Nothing to Love about this shampoo....or my hair after using it.

I have been looking for another "stand by" shampoo/conditioner" and decided to try this one.  It had creative names and most importantly was priced right (it was on sale, buy one get one free) and it also had a rebate form to fill out and send in so that the purchase price would be refunded.  So it was FREE.  And for that I am thankful.  I didn't not mind throwing this one right in garbage as it did not cost me anything at all after the rebate.  I sure hope the rebate arrives or I'll have to do some complaining.  This product did not do any of the things it was purported to do on the bottle and left my hair feeling just horrible and look twice as bad as that.  I would not recommend this product to anyone.  I think this fall under bad advertising.  But we all have different hair, so perhaps it will work for you.  But as I said, I do not recommend it and have the same review for the conditioner as well.  I wanted to hope at least one would be better than the other, but apparently not.

Not the product for my type of hair

from Wesley Chapel, FL

Comments about Renpure Organics I Love My Hair! Body & Shine Shampoo:

This product was terrible for my hair. I was looking for something to give my hair some shine and also repair my hair from split ends. My hair was very dry looking and did not look healthy. This product was terrible for my hair and I could tell from the first time I used it. It took forever to wash out, and made my hair feel oily and heavy even in the shower. I could barely get a comb through my hair after washing and I felt like my hair was breaking off as I was brushing it.
My hair looked brittle and dry and very unhealthy. This product was on the expensive side so I immediately took it back to the store. It did nothing for my hair except make it look terrible.

This is one of the worst shampoos I have ever used on my hair. I felt like it was causing my hair more damage by just using it. My hair was lifeless and dry after using this product just one time.

The scent was okay, nothing special at all.

Renpure Orgnanics

Comments about Renpure Organics I Love My Hair! Body & Shine Shampoo:

I wanted to love the Renpure Organics I love my hair shampoo, but it was a real disappointment. I am all for using organic products, but most of them just do not work. This shampoo actually smells amazing. I really liked the way it made my hair smell, but that wasn't enough to continue using it. After the first wash, my hair felt like straw. It took all of the moisture completely out of my hair. I kept using it because I thought maybe it would get better, but it didn't. I added the conditioner after a week, but that didn't help either. The conditioner didn't do anything for my hair. It was just as bad as the shampoo. I have used the other Renpure shampoos, and they did not dry out my hair like this one. It did not leave my hair with body and shine like it promised to do. I kept the shampoo, and I use it on my boys. It doesn't seem to affect their hair the same way because they don't have much of it. So, at least I didn't waste my money.

One of the best sulfate free shampoos I've tried.

from Stroudsburg, PA

Comments about Renpure Organics I Love My Hair! Body & Shine Shampoo:

Most of the time my hair lays very flat and it's hard to get any volume. It also can be pretty dull at times. I've had good results with other Renpure products so I decided to pick up the I Love My Hair shampoo when it was on sale.

I really like Renpure products because they're all sulfate, paraben free, they don't text on animals, and they're all made in the United States. There are also a lot of great organic ingredients in this shampoo like coconut oil, green tea, soy protein, and sunflower seed oils.

I usually haven't had good results in the past with sulfate free shampoos. Most sulfate free shampoos didn't clean my hair well enough and weighed it down, but I really loved this shampoo. It was very light, and even though it didn't lather, it did any amazing job at cleaning my hair. I felt like my hair got a really deep clean but at the same time it felt like it was much healthier. Since it has soy protein in it, it put a lot of the protein and moisture back in my hair that I lost from bleaching, dying it, and heat styling it. Overall my hair felt a lot stronger, and the ends of my hair were a lot less dry. I haven't been having any breakage after using this shampoo. My hair also had a lot more volume and was easier to style. It also was much shinier and my hair color looked healthier too.

I would definitely recommend this shampoo, especially if you're looking into trying organic and sulfate free products. It's fairly inexpensive, and it works just as good as a lot of the salon professional brands I've tried.

Not only did it clean my hair and scalp very well but it made my hair much stronger. I had a lot less split ends and breakage. It also gave my hair a lot of volume and shine.

All Renpure products have a really fresh clean scent to them. It kind of has a sunflower scent to it, but it's not that noticeable. After I rinse it out of my hair I can't really notice the scent anymore.

Made my hair soft and silky

from Knoxville, TN

Comments about Renpure Organics I Love My Hair! Body & Shine Shampoo:

I decided to try this shampoo because it was free after a rebate. I was also drawn to it because it's organic and doesn't contain sulfates. I really enjoyed it, and while I'm not using this shampoo at the moment, I'm considering buying it again in the future. The shampoo has a nice, fresh scent. It's thick and covered my hair well. I noticed that some of the other reviewers had trouble rinsing it out, but I didn't have any issues with that. I do have a lot of hair, so I'm in the habit of rinsing out my hair in sections. After using Renpure my hair felt really soft and silky and it smelled great. My hair doesn't feel quite as nice after I use my current shampoo. The only drawback is that Renpure is a little more expensive than other shampoos.

Consistant every time

from Champaign, IL

Comments about Renpure Organics I Love My Hair! Body & Shine Shampoo:

I finally found a shampoo I can use over and over on my hair without build up becoming an issue. I've even been able to skip using conditioner. At first the price put me off, but I'm so glad I tried it. Now I'm not sure I can ever go back.

I love the fact that I can use this over and over without worrying about build-up. I no longer have to switch brands after each bottle. Conditioner is also no longer a required part of my routine. After a few weeks I also noticed that my hair will do okay if only washed every two days. I consider this a sign that the shampoo is not causing more issues for my hair, but instead helping it stay clean.

Nothing special about it but it also doesn't smell bad. I do not notice a scent lingering after use.

I Don't Love Renpure I Love My Hair Shampoo

from Houston, TX

Comments about Renpure Organics I Love My Hair! Body & Shine Shampoo:

Organic products are all the rage these days and the movement toward organic has spread to many things, including non- food and other items. Shampoos are also part of the organic scene and one example is **Renpure I love my Hair Body and Shine Shampoo**.

**Shampoo Commentary:**

Renpure I love my Hair Body and Shine Shampoo is a nice smelling shampoo sold in a distinctive plastic bottle. The shampoo is thick and rich, and from the bottle it seems like a product that will work well. It does have some questionable ingredients that are possibly not organic, but it seems to pass the test at this point.

Renpure I love my Hair Body and Shine Shampoo works up a good lather, but I find it takes a little more effort to rinse out- even for someone like myself, who has short hair. As for its claims, it does add a little bit of shine, but I can think of several products that are much better and cost much less.

I could tolerate this shampoo based on its performance this far, but the problems I have are in the post- use stage. My hair is already dry and Renpure I love my Hair Body and Shine Shampoo seems to add to the problem. The few times I used it, I found I had to constantly wet down the sides of my hair to keep it behaved. It was dry and static- filled, and I didn’t use a hair dryer or anything else. I can only attribute this to the shampoo.

**Bottom line Viewpoint:**

I don’t necessarily love my hair, but I dislike Renpure I love my Hair Body and Shine Shampoo even more. I don’t think it’s a total bomb- if you have oily hair, it may work out well. But for the rest of us, the drying tendency, the lack of much shine, and the high price are reasons enough to avoid this product.

Dries out the hair and scalp

Scent is fresh, perfumey, and nice

Great shampoo!

from Eagle River, AK

Comments about Renpure Organics I Love My Hair! Body & Shine Shampoo:

My little sister sent me a bottle of Renpure Organics I Love My Hair! Body and Shine Shampoo last year and this is now my new favorite shampoo! The scent is so fresh and the lather is perfect. I use just a small amount of Renpure shampoo and it lathers up great and I have not had any trouble getting it rinsed out. After using Renpure Organics I Love My Hair Body and Shine for a couple of weeks, I noticed a big improvement in the health of my hair -- rather than being limp and dull, it had a noticeable shine, more body and bounce, and felt softer. I do not have the matching conditioner, but I imagine it would be the perfect complement to this wonderful shampoo! I would recommend this shampoo -- it's worth it!

Ditch the Scent!

from Griffin, GA

Comments about Renpure Organics I Love My Hair! Body & Shine Shampoo:

I am currently using this product, and find that it does a good job cleaning my hair without a lot of the "icky" chemicals in most shampoos. What I do not like is that the company would take organic and natural ingredients and then add in synthetic fragrances. I am very sensitive to fragrances, and while the scent of this product does not trigger any allergy or asthma problems for me, I would much prefer it was left out as I am concerned about the health effects associated with such fragrances. I have below the shoulder length hair, and do not use any styling products beyond the occassional Dr. Bronner's Magic All-One! Organic Fair Trade Hair Creme so my hair does not have a lot of product to have to be cleaned. I can't say that this shampoo gives body or fullness, but it does seems to clean well.

Leaves my hair feeling clean and soft!

from Aliquippa, PA

Comments about Renpure Organics I Love My Hair! Body & Shine Shampoo:

I try and limit my families exposure to toxins and dyes found in many products and foods. I have been buying the same shampoo and conditioner for years and it is not organic. I received a rebate to try this shampoo and thought I would try it since it is the same price as the shampoo I typically buy. I am now hooked! It has a very light scent but it is very nice. A little also goes a long way also which is a huge deal to us. It doesn't take much and is suds up nicely. It also lasts a long time. I have had the same bottle since the beginning of December. I have hair to about my shoulders but I usually go through a bottle in a little under two months and I have almost got an additional month out of the bottle. I also love how clean my hair feels afterwards. I hardly use any hair products (mouse, hairspray, etc) so I love that my hair feels really clean and looks shiny from the shampoo and conditioner.

Great concept, but it could smell better

from Evansville, IN

Comments about Renpure Organics I Love My Hair! Body & Shine Shampoo:

I decided to give Renpure Organics shampoo a try when I was able to get it (and the matching conditioner) free after rebate from CVS.  I'm not super obsessive about making sure everything in my life is organic, but I do like the idea of removing chemicals from my life when I can.  On the positive side, this product left my hair feeling shiny, smooth, and clean.  I shower in the mornings, but by the end of the day, my hair is usually already starting to feel weighed down and slightly greasy.  However, when using Renpure, my hair still felt light-weight and clean.  On the other hand, the biggest drawback of this product, in my opinion, is the scent.  I must say, though, that I am somewhat sensitive to scents (I don't like to wear perfumes or anything of the sort) and am therefore a bit picky.  It doesn't have a horrible smell; it just wasn't for me.  So, in conclusion, as long as you give the bottle a sniff in the store and like what you smell, I think you'd be pleased with the results that this shampoo provides.