3.7
Remington
Remington Wet and Dry Electric Shaver for Women

Remington Wet and Dry Electric Shaver for Women

3.7

I will stick to disposable razors.

Pros

Cons

Comments about Remington Wet and Dry Electric Shaver for Women:

Well the price was pretty cheap. It was my first and only electric razor and it will be my last. It does pick up hair, but I have to shave really slow or close to my hairs in order for the razor to work. It does not work any better in the shower. I should not have to shave so slowly to remove very little hair. The noise the razor makes bothers me so much. I might of paid on twenty bucks for it, but I do not see any good results. I will continue to use disposables from now on.

Great razor for the price

from Ocala, FL

Comments about Remington Wet and Dry Electric Shaver for Women:

I bought this razor to try and see if I could shave with something other than a blade razor. I was kinda skeptical. I have to say, I do like it. I use it in the shower, slather a tiny bit of shampoo on the area to be shaved, and then I get a nice close (blade like) shave. The only thing I'm not crazy about, is I had to buy a smaller electric razor for my bikini line, it's just too big. It doesn't come with any small attachments so if you KNOW you like electric razors and can spend a little more, I mights suggest getting one with smalller attachments that you could use on smaller areas. I used the razor for about a month, and then it just stopped working, but I took it back to the store and they replaced it no problem. I didn't have the original packaging or the receipt. The other one I've had for about a month and I still love it. Great product for the price, I like the wet/dry capability, overall...good razor.

Remington Wet/Dry Shaver - very useful and efficient!

from Bennington, VT

Comments about Remington Wet and Dry Electric Shaver for Women:

I have owened this exact model (*Remington Wet and Dry Shaver for Women*) for almost a full year now and I love it. Here are some of the pro's and con's:

Pros:

It's easy to operate. There is only the On/Off button, which makes it simple to use.

It is durable. I have dropped it a few times and nothing has ever broken. A year later it is still like new.

It is easy to re-charge. The razor includes a charge stand with a cord that plugs into the wall outlet.

The manual is easy to read and informitive. There are instructions on proper care (like how you should let the battery run out completely every six to eight months for better battery life, or how you should rinse it under cold water after every use) and how to use the shaver to it's fullest potential.

A special little brush comes with it for cleaning, which is a nice bonus.

Cons:

The battery life doesn't last long. I've had it start to solw down a bit after about five minutes of being on. Not enough that I can't use it, though.

There isn't a carry case or bag included. It is not a big problem, it just would have been nice.

All in all, I am happy with it and would reccomend buying this shaver.