3.5
Remington
Remington Wet/Dry Shaver

Remington Wet/Dry Shaver

3.5

One of the best shavers you can use.

from Newark, OH

Comments about Remington Wet/Dry Shaver:

Remington is one of the best shavers you can buy on the market. It has had a reputation for being one brand that costs a bit of money. But, its worth the money you spend.

The wet an dry womens razor is great for women to use. You can use it in the shower or use it outside the shower. It can be recharged and the charge will last for some time. Its better then the dispossible razors. You can use the shaver and not have to worry about throwing away a razor.

Spending the money for a good razor that's easy to carry around with you as you travel. Because of the brand name Remington you would know that they garantee that its worth every bit of the money you spend. Finding replace blades are not that hard. They do last for at least a year.

Remington woman's shaver wet and dry is worth every bit of money you spend and worth to have in your bedroom. Buy the shaver you won't regit it. Razors like this one are the best kind you can get for yourself and even though you can buy the ones that you throw away. You will not have to waist your money.

REmington wet to dry shavor is okay

from Proctorville, OH

Comments about Remington Wet/Dry Shaver:

I got the Remingon wet to dry shavor for a christmas present, so I have only used this product a few times.  But, here are my first impressions.  I like that it is rechargable, so I don't have to buy disposable razors any more.  This will save me some money in the future.  I also like that I can use it in the shower.  You don't have to use shaving cream, but you can if you want to.  I find that a good lather of soap will do the trick.  I even used it out of the shower on dry skin and it still worked great.  The only thing that I found that I don't like about is, it gave me razor burn under the arms.  But it works fantastic on the bikini area and legs.  The good news is the razor burn only hurt for 1 day.  The product instructions did state tha it may take up to three weeks for your skin to adapt to using a rechargable razor if you had been using disposable razors.   Oh, almost forgot I used the razor up to three times before I had to recharge again.