3.7
Remington WDF-3600 Smooth & Silky Shaver for Women

Remington WDF-3600 Smooth & Silky Shaver for Women

3.7

Powerful

Love this razor! Very powerful and the charge lasts for at least a 1/2 an hour! I've never had it die on me before I was finished using it. I use it on my bikini area with no redness or razorbumps! YAY! I have found that if you sprinkle baby powder on before you shave with it that you get a much closer shave. Rinse under water to clean it off and then I spray the blades with rubbing alcohol to keep them sharp.

Remington WDF-3600 average

Remington WDF-3600 razor is average. I received this razor as a gift and was glad not to have to use disposables anymore. I could use this razor out of the shower anytime I wanted. I thought that this was great. I had no trouble with this remington razor for a while. It provided a close shave and was easy to clean. I was happy that the charge lasted a long time as I usually forgot to recharge it by plugging it in. Then one day I grabbed the razor to use it and it completely torn up my leg. I had scratches all over my legs and they were bleeding. Of course I could not continue to use this razor. The screen seemed to get nicks in it or something. The screen was broken and I didn't notice. I don't know how that happened. I am very careful with storage of the razor. Since it was a gift I could not take it back and return it to the store. I would be willing to try another electric razor and possibly the same manufacturer - remington. I like to have brand name products.

Remington Shaver is very good

from Groton, CT

Comments about Remington WDF-3600 Smooth & Silky Shaver for Women:

I have never used an electric shaver before.This is my first shaver and i liked it very much. It gives very close and smooth shave. This didn't hurt my legs, no irritation, no redness and no cuts. It's rechargeable wet/dry shaver. we can use this either in bath tub or in the shower. It's very easy to use and clean. No need to apply pressure to shave. When i purchased this unit it comes with a bikini guard and bonus eye-brow trimmer. That trimmer is also very useful for nice eye-brow shaping. I recharges this unit after every 2 uses. The charge holds on this unit for half an hour. We should shave bikini line only by using bikini guard otherwise it cuts. Be careful at that time. We can shave with this unit around the knees. The only drawback is it doesn't give smooth shave for underarms. This unit is portable and easy to carry. This is worth for the price we pay. I recommend this product to friends also.

Remington WDF-3600 average

from Whitefield, NH

OWWW!!!!

from Clarks Summit, PA

Comments about Remington WDF-3600 Smooth & Silky Shaver for Women:

WOW, I can't say anything positive about this except maybe it's cute. It's a horrible remington product. I returned within several days after I purchased. I don't know if the one I purchased was faulty but it actually "hurt me and damaged my skin"....the company was notified and I was given a refund promptly. It irritated my skin almost immediately during and after the usage. I don't have sensitive skin so I think it may have been a faulty prouduct. This is the second shaver from remington I have tried recently and been disappointed. This product in my opinion was not well made. It aso gets "hot" extremely quickly, like within two to three minutes of usage it feels hot and sort of "burns" the skin. Makes me think twice about these but I still love my panasonic trimmer and wet/dry shaver, which I have instead of this one. Remington let me down on this one, I have many other products by this company that I love but this one is not one of them.

It's a great razor!

from Chattanooga, TN

Comments about Remington WDF-3600 Smooth & Silky Shaver for Women:

When I bought this razor I thought this is great. It gave me a close shave with very little irritation. I have extremly sensitive skin. Great for in and out of the shower. I had never had an electric razor that shaved so close. Easy to clean with alcohol. I did have to replace the screens 3 times in a year. The design causes the thin metal side bands to break easily and it will scratch. When I got a new one after about 2 years I gave it to my teenage daughter who used it another year once we replaced the blades and screen. we had to replace the screen a couple more times for her.

The Remington WDF gives an amazingly close shave - no nicks!

from Jacksonville, FL

Comments about Remington WDF-3600 Smooth & Silky Shaver for Women:

I've used many electric razors over the years and found that most removed visible hair but didn't leave my legs silky smooth.  The Remington WDF was a pleasant surprise!  It gives a nice, close shave, leaving my legs feeling smooth.  It's easy to clean and waterproof.  The razor also holds a charge well.  Other razors have been known to peter out before the job is done, this razor keeps going.  I've been very happy with this product and wholeheartedly recommend it to others.

smoother legs are nice to touch

from Zimmerman, MN

Comments about Remington WDF-3600 Smooth & Silky Shaver for Women:

the remington wdf-3600 was a gift for my last birthday. i have always used a manual razor, so this was a new experiance for me and i was a bit cautious about getting too excited about an electric razor, but after using it for a few months now , i can honestly say i really like the change. i can get a nice clean shave in way less time now. i can shave without water and creams , so i get what i want without all the extra expense and time it used to take and the shave is close, maybe not quite as close as with the old shick, but close enough. i can clean the head easiely and don't have to worry about a dull blade anymore. i would probably never go back to a straight razor again. the reminton easily goes with me on trips and and i can " touch up" whenever i need in just a few seconds. this is my new best friend and i will use her until she drops from exhustion !!!!!!!!!!!!! keep up the great work remington, i should have know that you would be good, my dad had one for at least 30 years!

i love having very smooth legs!

from Curtis Bay, MD

Comments about Remington WDF-3600 Smooth & Silky Shaver for Women:

**Dear Remington Corporation,                                                          June 27, 2010**

****

**I Love using the** **Remington WDF-3600. It is one of the best on the market today. I have used this one for about 6 months now, and it really works great! It is very easy to use in or out of the shower. **It is also very easy to clean. Both me and my husband use the same brand name razors now. I told him how well this one worked. He was very pleased to hear this, because he was very tired of his old one he had for about 10 years. So I went out the very same day a purchased him a very nice one for his birthday! It's great to have a product on the market today that is very affordable and dependable. Thanks for making such a great product. I will recomend this product to all my family and friends.Thanks once again!****

********

**Sincerily Yours,**

**                                                                          Mr. & Mrs. A. Hamilton**

****

Great Shave- No Hassle

from Lake Cormorant, MS

Comments about Remington WDF-3600 Smooth & Silky Shaver for Women:

I have never used it wet, so this purely pertains to the dry shaving aspect of it.

And it rocks.

It does give a nice, close shave.            It is fast.             It is not messy.

Stays surprisingly clean when you don't have time to wash it out...

Also, the charge seems to last forever.  I'll time it one of these days.

And you know how you seem to find yourself in a hurry all the time? How about those days that you climb out of the shower, finish drying off, and realize that you forgot to shave? All a thing of the past because you can just whip this thing out and take care of it faster and easier than with a blade and shaving cream.

My favorite is to keep it in the car for those "Oops, I forgot to shave" days.

Can you see a pattern forming? I'm sure it's awesome for people that aren't perpetually in a hurry as well, but it will save your butt when you are, promise.

Powerful

from Edgewood, IA

Comments about Remington WDF-3600 Smooth & Silky Shaver for Women:

Remington shaves wet or dry

from Midland, TX

Comments about Remington WDF-3600 Smooth & Silky Shaver for Women:

The Remington Smooth & Silky is a great electirc razor to have on hand because it is so versatile!

Pros: It can be used on dry skin or in the shower.  The dry shave aspect is great for last-minute or in-a-hurry shaves!  The battery life is about 30 minutes of shave time.  I just charge mine after every 2-3 uses just to be sure it is ready when I need it.  It comes with a gaurd and a mini shaver that is designed to get the hard to reach and/or small areas.  The charger is just a plug-in on both ends so you don't have to worry about traveling with a bulky base. I got it as a Christmas present so I can't say whether or not it was a good price.

Cons: It is a little bulky since it is electric.  It will not work while it is on the charger so if it is dead and you need it quick, you can't use it (however I think this is meant to be a safety feature so that you don't use it in the shower while it is on the charger, which is good I guess).  It gives a good shave for an electric razor, but it doesn't get as close as a non-electric razor in my opinion.

Overall:  It is great to have on hand for that last minute circumstances when you don't have time to jump in the shower!