Other Flat Irons:
Remington
S8800
Remington TStudio Nano Silver Slim 1" Flat Iron

Remington TStudio Nano Silver Slim 1" Flat Iron

Works better then expected.

from Lexington, KY

Comments about Remington TStudio Nano Silver Slim 1" Flat Iron:

The remington Nanosilver Slim is one of the best straighteners I have owned at the lowest price. It is so worth buying. It straightens fast, and with now frizz and poof! Most sraighteners leave you looking like you are half finished, this one the first time around makes your hair look sleek and polished. It took me 10 mins to straighten my hair with the Nanosilver compaired to 35-45 mins it would take me with my old straightener, and it didnt even look at good as it does not in less time. I think everyone should get one of these!

Reliable and quick to heat up.

from Deland, FL

Comments about Remington TStudio Nano Silver Slim 1" Flat Iron:

This straightener is very relaible and I use it everyday.  It heats up quickly and is great for short or long hair.  Does not pull hair during use either.  I had a chi, but that stopped working fairly quickly, but this has lasted quite a while.  Love it!

Good Straightener

from Orlando, FL

Comments about Remington TStudio Nano Silver Slim 1" Flat Iron:

I really like this straightener. I have had it for over a year now and it still works the same. The biggest postive is how light weight it is. My mom used to use a hair straightener that weighed a lot more. She would get tired holding it for a long time. This one is so much better. It does what is it supposed to do. It makes my thick, frizzy, curly hair look straight. It is very easy to use. It does not take long to warm up and it has a different heat setting that should work for everyone. I have never burned myself using it and it has not burned or damaged my hair. It does a good job and costs a lot less than the Chi straighteners. I am not sure if those are better because I have never used one but I have used this Remington straightener and I would recommend it. The only thing that I don't like is where the buttons for changing the temperature are. I keep hitting them when when I do not want to but this is not that big of a deal.

Affordable and efficient

from Collinsville, IL

Comments about Remington TStudio Nano Silver Slim 1" Flat Iron:

I would highly recomend this product. I have very think course hair and it works very well on it unlike many starightners. It has several heat settings that make it great for all different types of hair. The fact that the screen is digital makes it easy to adjust and read. I did have trouble at first deciding how to hold it because the buttons are on the outside. But once I got the hang of it is very easy and efficient to use. It holds up very well except for a small creak when I squeeze it but nothing that affects the use of it.

Remington T- Studio Nano is just okay for me.

from Canton, OH

Pros

Cons

Comments about Remington TStudio Nano Silver Slim 1" Flat Iron:

I received the Remington T-Studio Nano Slim Straightener as a gift and it's okay at best. It may work better on someone with a different type of hair than mine. But it just doesn't work well with my hair type. I have thick, wavy hair. First off the things that I did like about this straighten are the fact that it's easy to use because it's sleak and slim. It doesn't pull or break my hair when I use it. And I like the style of this straightener. Now the downside. It just doesn't seem to get hot enough to thoruoghly straighten my hair. I could go over the same section again and again and there was still some wave in my hair. It never got my hair as straight as I'd like it to be. I tried straightening smaller sections and even straightening higher strands of hair and it still doesn't get the wave out of my hair. If you already have straight hair this straightner would probably work fine, but for my hair type it just doesn't cut it.