Other Curling Irons:
Remington T Studio Pearl Ceramic Curling Wand

Remington T Studio Pearl Ceramic Curling Wand

Love My Remington Curling Wand

Comments about Remington T Studio Pearl Ceramic Curling Wand:

After researching online about curling wands I decided to test out The Remington Curl Wand on my hair. I saw many expensive wands demonstrated by different you tube gurus that were expensive, but I was not interested in the high price tag. I wanted a wand that was affordable and would give me long lasting curls like the expensive wands did. I received my wand and ripped the box open. Included with the wand you get a protective glove to prevent you from burning your fingers. Now it may take some practice getting used to this type of curling device but with practice, it's very easy. It took me about 15 minutes to curl my entire head of hair. I received my wand 3 days ago and since then my curls have dropped but it left my hair with a nice body beach wave which I love. If you are looking for an affordable curling wand this is the one for you. It heats up to 410 degrees but adjust to a lower setting so you don't burn your hair off.

Love it!

Comments about Remington T Studio Pearl Ceramic Curling Wand:

I have super fine hair that generally doesn't hold a curl at all. Using this wand my curls last all day and makes curling my hair quick and easy. Yes, it does get hot but with a little practice I don't even need to use the glove anymore. I also love the fact that it heats up so quick.

Returned it.

Comments about Remington T Studio Pearl Ceramic Curling Wand:

I bought this curling iron because friends of mine had bought similar ones that do not have the clamp and their hair turned out so cute. That was not the case with this particular product. It was a reasonable price, which is a large reason why I chose this one over the other curling iron products, but you get what you pay for. First of all, there is no clamp which means you have to hold your hair on the curling iron. They give you a glove but it just made things awkward and I had a hard time getting my curls to all look the same. I now use a regular curling with a clamp, but I do not use the clamp, I just roll my hair over the entire barrel like I would with this style curling iron. I have no problem with that, but with the Remington wand somehow my hair always seemed to slip off the slick barrel and my fingers would be burnt. And then there's the actual curl, which did not look good at all. I get a lot of compliments when I curl my hair with my current product, but I wouldn't even leave the house with the way the wand made my hair look.

Magic Wand

Comments about Remington T Studio Pearl Ceramic Curling Wand:

Curlers dont curl my hair. My hair will curl but after ten minutes will just fall because my hair is already really curly. With the wand my curls last all day and the curls are beautiful. I can either straighten then use the wand or just use the wand on my curly hair and get the same affect. I would recommend the wand to everyone of all hair types.

Inexpensive and effective

Comments about Remington T Studio Pearl Ceramic Curling Wand:

I had wanted to experiment with a curling wand last year but didn't want to splurge without seeing if I was even capable of doing it first. I ordered this online and was not disappointed.

Although it took me a few tries before I knew what I was actually doing, once I got the hang of it, my hair looked as though I got it professionally done.

I have the larger barrel wand and the curls are big and not at all prom-like or too tight. I feel that the tapered wand adds to the look of the curls as well. Despite my intention to purchase a "better" wand, I will be keeping mine as it has exceeded my expectations.

Holy worst curling iron ever Batman

from Tampa, FL

Comments about Remington T Studio Pearl Ceramic Curling Wand:

Bought this today and it is the worst worst worst I ever bought!!! There is no clamp to hold down your hair and this thing gets hot.....so how do you hold the hair???? Well it comes with a cute black glove that is the only thing that is good about this stinking iron!!!! Not only is there no way to clamp it, but it DOES NOT EVEN CURL YOUR HAIR!!!!!! I bought it for my daughter because she has beautiful, thick and easy to curl hair!!! My hair would fry off like burnt hay if I even touched this to my head.

DO NOT BUY!!!!

Curling Wand

Comments about Remington T Studio Pearl Ceramic Curling Wand:

I have both the small and big curling wand. They are AMAZING! They curl just the way i want and i wouldn't want anything different. I have tried barrel curling irons in the past and they never really worked on my hair, but this one curls it perfectly.

Seriously a must buy!