Other Razors:
Remington
Remington PG-250 Personal Grooming Kit

Remington PG-250 Personal Grooming Kit

Best darn trimmer set I ever had.

from Warren, MI

Comments about Remington PG-250 Personal Grooming Kit:

I actually bought this set at a discount store for a very reasonable price. I love that it comes with so many heads and other accessories. The main component is ithe trimmer head. I love how low it cuts without going to the skin. I have a metal alergy and use this frequently to trim down to stubble. Its quick efficient and shapes very well. Another head is the razor head. It is a small foil razor that does a fair job I use it when i'm on the go and don't want to bring my expensive shaver. It seems to trim pretty close for what it is though it takes some time. the third id the nose and ear trimmer it also works very well. It all sits in at charging unit/holder and comes with an AC charging cord that plugs into the base unit. It also comes with a cleaning brush an a beard and moustache comb. The set seems to be very durable as I have used this a couple years without problems. It is also quieter than trimmers I have formerly used. A charge last for a long time which is nice for when I go camping without electricity.

Very reliable razor by Remington!

from Abingdon, IL

Comments about Remington PG-250 Personal Grooming Kit:

When my boyfriend broke his old razor, he decided he'd stick with the Remington brand.  He found this product and decided to give it a shot!  He really likes this razor because it comes with many different heads for the razor so that he can get a clean, close shave everytime he uses it!  It seems to be a very durable razor also, considering he has dropped it a few times and it did not break!  It's also nice that it fits very well on the charger so he doesn't have to worry about making sure that it was on the charger right to charge.  It also holds a pretty good charge.  It seems that it is a much better razor than any other brand makes, plus Remington is a trusted brand in this household, which makes it even better!  Also, he didn't spend a fortune on this razor and it has lasted him a year or more which is very nice, considering we are on a budget!  All in all, this razor has been a great buy for him!

I love it!

from Jasper, TX

Comments about Remington PG-250 Personal Grooming Kit:

I received the Remington PG-250 as a Christmas gift a couple of years ago. What else can I say besides I love it. I feel this is the ultimate product in mens grooming and trimming. It has been absolutely essential for me since I break out when using standard razors. This trimmers comes with four different types of razors that cut at different ranges to accomodate your grooming needs. Its also comes with guards that can be used to pull out your hair before shaving. A couple of the razors can even be used on the hair on your head instead of just your face. Its very lightweight, so it can be carried in any type of travel bag, and there are no batteries required. All you have to do is charge it up with the charger that comes along with it to use it. I rate this product five stars, because of its versitility. It has easily been the best grooming device that I have used so far. It gets the job done completely.

Great value!

from Lusk, WY

Comments about Remington PG-250 Personal Grooming Kit:

Great all-around beard and moustache trimmer.  Charging/storage base is perfect no matter what your situation, as the cord is not attached to the base.  It has all your basic trimming needs-wide blade, narrow blade, nose/ear hair trimmer, and razor- along with two adjustable guides for the two blades.  The guides work better than many others I've tried, but as with most others the 5 notches for setting the hair length wear out quickly and you have to hold it in place to get an even trim.  Overall, a great product at a great price.