3.6
Rembrandt Toothpaste

Rembrandt Toothpaste

3.6

Rembrandt is good.

I bought the rembrandt because it was on sale and I thought I'd give a premium brand a shot. The peroxide version was pretty gross tasting but seemed to work pretty well and cleaned my mouth better than most other tooth pastes. I really dont know if the whitening has worked. My teeth seem about as white as normal. Not really any whiter than usual. I can say the texture is pretty good and doesnt make me immediatly want to spit it outlike some other brands I've tried. if the cost wasnt so prohibitive I would probably use rembrandt more than others. I think the store near me usually runs these brands at like 7.99 a pop. Considering I can use coupons and get a tube of colgate for free I really dont know if the premium price is really worth it. On a side note, one thing I do like is the packaging. So if it is important that the bottle look good then this tube would be a great fit. it had a great white package.

Rembrandt Toothpaste isn't a piece of art, but it's "not" bad.

Rembrandt Toothpaste isn't a piece of art, but it's "not" bad.  I couldn't resist making the art connection.  There isn't anything artsy about this toothpaste, except for the name.  I do love the name of this toothpaste, as I do love a lot of the Rembrandt paintings, but paintings are very costly.  Anyway, this toothpaste, is a product that is a little above average.  I say that because it does whitten your teeth, but not that much.  You will notice whiter teeth but not in a grand or big way.  This toothpaste is very stylish in its presentation and in its packaging, as it is lovely.  The graphics on the toothpaste tube are eye-gazing too.  I just wish they would have spent more time on the toothpaste itself so it worked a little better than on the way that it's presented.  The flavor of this toothpaste is pretty good but it does remind me, just a lttle bit, of dentist toothpaste.  I don't like to brush my teeth very long, as it's not one of my favorite flavors.  I also think the price of this product is "too expensive" for the way it works.  I think this product got more hype than it deserved.  I would have to give Rembrandt toothpaste a "6" on a scale of "1-10" and only "3 STARS".  I do think you should give it a try because it might work better on your teeth, than it did on mine.

Rembrandt toothpaste was a little disappointing.

from Laveen, AZ

Comments about Rembrandt Toothpaste:

I have nice teeth, as a result of braces and trying to maintain regular brushing habits. I also have a fear of my teeth falling out or turning yellow. As a result I try new tooth paste products all the time, to see if there is something out there that will work better than the good old stand by Colgate Total. Rembrandt toothpaste is a little pricey by toothpaste standards, at least for me. So like usual, I decided to try it when a sale and coupon promotion came up. I had high expectations, since it is a pricey brand name product. However I felt the toothpaste was a tad to peroxide foamy. Now I know that peroxide is what helps teeth get whiter, but if I want to taste it, I will just rinse with a peroxcide water mix. I want my breath and teeth to feel clean, and for that feeling to last, and I just didn't get that with this product.

Rembrandt is good.

from Tucson, AZ

Comments about Rembrandt Toothpaste:

Rembrandt toothpaste was better before they were bought out.

from Liberty, SC

Comments about Rembrandt Toothpaste:

I have used this toothpaste for years because my dentist recommended it.  I love how it works.  It has changed since the packaging changed...I think it got bought out.  THe toothpaste is now runnier and doesn't seem to last as long.  It is an expensive toothpaste. Coupons are hard to find..but you can get it on sale occassionally.  Once the packaging changed, I wasn't too concerned...after all, that happens in business.  BUT, when I used the product, I was disappointed.  It didn't seem to work as good as before....and RUNNY!  I have to race my toothpaste to the counter!  I put the toothpaste on my toothbrush (and I attempt to put the cap back on toothpaste...I am a cap 'on' girl) and by then , my toothpaste is on the counter.  I HATE that.  Am I paying a lot of money for mostly water?  Do I need to change brands?  My dentist had recommended it because it was non abrasive and whitening. At the time, it was the only one on the market.  Well, I am going to start shopping around.

Temporary

from Thousand Oaks, CA

Comments about Rembrandt Toothpaste:

Let's start by saying that the product does what it says.  It is a whitening toothpaste and it whitens.   That's great!  The only thing that I found is that it is so temporary.  Right when you think that there is a change later in the day it seems to have been an illusion.  It is definitely something worth using as it does remove stains, however, it all seems to be so temporary.  In all fairness I love my coffee once in the morning and again in the afternoon so I could be working against it.  I do have an occasional glass of wine and always red so that may be the problem as well.  Also important to note that I am not using this on heavily or even really noticeably stained areas or anything, just expected a certain white brightness with this product and it did not achieve anything incredibly noticeable.  At the same time it does whiten somewhat and because it is so pricey it should be something more permanent, that's all!

Wonderful product!

from Live Oak, FL

Comments about Rembrandt Toothpaste:

My entire family loves Rembrandt toothpaste.  We like it because it whitens and brightens our teeth and gives us great smelling breath too.  I have tried many, many, many brands over the years and Rembrandt is the only brand we can all agree on that fits all of our home needs.  There are usually coupons in the Sunday paper for them and our area stores usually have this brand on sale a couple of times a year.  When ever it is on sale I pick up 10 or 12 tubes and that is enought to last us until the next sale.

I was not impressed

from Laurel, MS

Comments about Rembrandt Toothpaste:

I have been smoke free for three years now and I am an everyday coffee drinker, so my teeth need a whitening toothpaste everyday.  Someone who does not assault their teeth with coffe, tea, red wine, smoking etc. may have more success with this product than I did.   I have been using Rembrandt for about one month now and I have to say,  I was not impressed.   I noticed a *slight* difference in the whiteness of my teeth, but not enough to warrant the cost of the product.  I will still have to find a whitening product to use,  because this did not work as advertised.  Maybe if you get your teeth whitened first and then use this as a maintenance product it might work?

Rembrandt Toothpaste isn't a piece of art, but it's "not" bad.

from Stockton, CA

Strong!

from Beverly Hills, CA

Comments about Rembrandt Toothpaste:

When I first tried this toothpaste, I was shocked at how strong it was. It was like an explosion of mint. The mint flavor is definitely powerful, and was overwhelming at first. It almost burned! Quite the experience. I'm quite addicted now though, so I plan to keep using it. My teeth are quite white already, so I can't really say much for the whitening effects of the toothpaste, but from how clean my teeth felt I could definitely assume there was a polishing effect. Use a soft toothbrush, as you don't want to damage your gums or they might sting from how powerful this toothpaste is. I was only able to try the mint flavor, but I plan on checking out what other flavors there are when i head back to the drug store. I hope they're as strong as the mint. If you want a strong toothpaste that feels amazing and lasts longer than anything else out there I've tried, spend the extra money to get something with quality. I definitely will.

Do not waste your money

from Wichita, KS

Comments about Rembrandt Toothpaste:

I purchased the rembrandt stain removal toothpaste,hoping it would actually work. I had seen the ads and commercials promising that it would remove stains from anything on your teeth,well I am just an average consumer,and it did not work for me. To begin with,it is expensive for a dental product,and they do not offer a money back guarantee. The taste is not bad,but it did have a gritty feel to it,which I did not care for. it is a thicker paste that does not slide off your toothbrush when you get it wet,and that is the best thing I can say about it. After use my teeth did not have that just cleaned feeling,and when I looked in the mirror after use,tartar was visible along the gums,telling me that the product did not do it's job. I used this product for a month,and my teeth did not become whiter,nor did it remove any stains that were present prior to use. I would not recommend this product to anyone.

Rembrandt is truly a work of art

from South China, ME

Comments about Rembrandt Toothpaste:

Did you ever get dry cracks at each side of your mouth? Well I used to. I couldn't tell what it was from; at first thinking it was a vitamin deficiency. It wasn't—it was the toothpaste I was using. I tried natural toothpastes, fluoride toothpastes, etc. but nothing changed. One day I was browsing the drugstore and noticed Rembrandt's canker sore formula, so I figured I'd try it. Aside from the extra money I dished out for it—what did I have to lose?  Thankfully, it worked! The dry cracks went away, and my teeth have been cavity-free as well.  Definitely worth the price!