3.3
Rembrandt
Rembrandt Teeth Whitening Trays

Rembrandt Teeth Whitening Trays

3.3

Works better than other brands

from Sterling, VA

Comments about Rembrandt Teeth Whitening Trays:

I love these teeth whitening trays. I have tried many kinds of whiteners (including those "strips") and this is by far the most effective - and the most comfortable!

I saw significant whitening in two weeks. I hadn't really noticed change with other products, but this was enough to the point that I saw it for sure. It absolutely made a difference.

Convenience
The trays have pros and cons. You can't "go out and about" with them, as you might with strips (though I found that quite awkward anyway) BUT they are much more comfortable. So while they aren't convenient, you could just make it a part of your nighttime routine and be all set.

Minimal Side Effects
I haven't had any side effects - no sensitivity, no spots, nothing.

• Convenience:
  • Minimal Side Effects:

Superduper!

from Lincolnton, NC

Comments about Rembrandt Teeth Whitening Trays:

Go for it; it's just great. I'm a fairly heavy smoker (I know, I know) and it zapped those nasty stains pronto. Wished I had tried it ages ago. I read before I tried it about the trays leaking, your teeth becoming senstitve, blah, blah, blah. I had absolutely none of that. Just follow the simple instructions and you won't have any problems. My experience was a breeze and I'll repeat as necessary.

Rembrandt teeth whitening trays, work ok

from Callicoon, NY

Comments about Rembrandt Teeth Whitening Trays:

My boyfriend and I both purchased this. I have trouble with a bad gag reflex, so I have trouble with most whitening products. I decided to try this one, and see how it was. I also have problems with teeth sensitivity, and some whiteners really messed with my teeth. This was easy enough to use. You need to keep the trays in your mouth for a certain amount of time, which I had some trouble doing. In the end, I did not notice a difference in my teeth, and I also did not have any teeth sensitivity afterwards. My boyfriends teeth lightened by a few shades. It may have worked better if I did not have my gag reflex. I may try again at some point. The price was not as bad as most tooth whitening trays and strips. While it did not work for me, I have seen it work and know the wonderful effects that come from the whitening trays. Easy and cheap, its worth the money. There was also no nasty taste as I have found with other whiteners.

What a waste!

from Beverly Hills, CA

Comments about Rembrandt Teeth Whitening Trays:

This is in regards to Rembrandt teeth whitening trays. I purchased the product in good faith, and was hoping for some type of results.Unfortunately zero results whatesoever. Needless to say I was dissapointed, and since there was a guarantee by Rembrandt that if the purchaser was not satisfied with the results, they could return the product for a full refund. I decided to verify this was the case, and emailed customer service....no reply on email 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6!

At this point I felt I had nothing to lose, and mailed my receipt along with the UPC code from the packaging. Unfortunately, no reply, no refund. Once again I emailed customer service. On email 3, I received a reply. No record existed of previous emails existed nor was my letter ever received, and I was informed no refund could be given without the receipt and upc code which I no longer had. I received an apology and assurances that if I werre to continue to use their products, I would be satisfied and if I were not I would of course receive a refund.

Empty promise....This company has no intention of making good on this refund promise.

Buyer Beware!

A Product Worth The Money....

from Brooklyn, NY

Comments about Rembrandt Teeth Whitening Trays:

Rembrandt Teeth Whitening Is worth every penny even if it is A little Higher than the other whiteing products, its safe an really works in no time. Rembrandt Is the number 1 Teeth whitening product on the market today, it removes stains really fast and whitens your theeth , I would also recommend the rembrandt toothpaste as well because it also whitens teeth. Rembrandt is safe and has no side effects. I have been useing rembrandt products for 7mon. and I would not switch for no reason at all because I love the rembrant products. they have the toothpast, mouthwash and the teeth whitening trays. I love products that stand behind their name and rembrandt is one 100%...

Rembrandt Teeth Whitening Trays work well

from Neenah, WI

Comments about Rembrandt Teeth Whitening Trays:

Rembrandt teeth whitening trays work well. The kit I purchased came with two soft plastic trays and a bunch of prefilled little tubes. You take a tube squirt it into the tray and then put the tay in for 20 minutes. You then have to do it a few more times or so the box says. I acutally leave the first tray in longer than they say and only do one every now and then. I kind of have sensitive teeth, so the whitening gel makes my teeth very sensitive. I can't handle to do more than one in a day. The plastic trays fit pretty well considering they are a one size fits all. The gel kind of oozes out of the tray and it doesn't taste or feel very good in my mouth, but I think that is just normal. I didn't feel sick or anything from it. I do notice a difference after one use that my teeth look whiter. Multiple uses in one day would give you even better results if you can handle it, otherwise once a day or every other day for a few days is a good plan too!

Rembrandt whitening trays were a waste of money.

from Rockwood, TN

Comments about Rembrandt Teeth Whitening Trays:

I found this brand on sale and decided to give it a try. I liked the idea of the trays that were included in the kit  instead of the strips. Cost and the trays made this brand win out over the other brands. I saw no results from using this product. Would definately recommend using another product. I have used other brands and saw good results so you get what you pay for. The trays are no good if the product doesn't work. I didn't find it worth my time and money to send the product back.

Rembrandt Teeth Whitening Trays - didn't work for me, refunded

from Arnold, MD

Pros

Cons

Comments about Rembrandt Teeth Whitening Trays:

The Rembrandt Teeth Whitening Trays seemed like a good idea to me, and they were one of the first tooth whitening products I tried, mainly because it seemed pretty simple and not too time intensive.

They weren't as easy to use as I expected, but I didn't mind that too much. Unfortunately, I didn't see any results - and I had even taken a before and after photo set so that I could compare the two. I was expecting to see great results!  I didn't see even one shade of difference, and I asked a few other people to take a look and they didn't see a difference either.

I happened to still have the receipt, so I sent it in for a refund (per the money back guarantee). I didn't really expect to get the money back, but a check arrived promptly with a very nice letter apologizing for my experience.

I was pleased with the company, and their other products have worked for me. I didn't have any negative effects like tooth sensitivity, so there ended up being not much of a down side on this product.