3.2

3.2

Pros

Cons

• Minimal Side Effects:

A whitening kit that works!

As far as whitening kits go I am normally not a fan. I feel like I spend too much money and too much time on something that yields little or no results. Then I cam upon This Rembrant Kit. No it is not perfect and it does not perform miracles so your smile will be movie star white, but as far as whitening products that I don't have to go to the dentist for I am a fan. I thought the kit was pretty simple to use and did not create a big mess. Which is a plus in my book. The instructions were simple and easy to understand and I did not have trouble following them. It does use a tray system and not just whitening strips so I would suggest you carve out time to use this product you cannot just put it on like strips and walk around going through your normal routine. The results I have to say I was impressed. My teeth actually did look whiter and seemed to stay whiter for a good amount of time.

It is not a dentist whitening, but for an at home kit I could tell my teeth were whiter and seemed to stay whiter for a while.

Convenience
This product is not something you can do while multitasking. You rally should carve out time to do the entire kit. If you don't it would probably be very messy.

Minimal Side Effects
I did notice my teeth were a little more sensitive after using this product, but that is normally true with even dentist whitening.

Rembrandt does an ok job

I got two of these kits actually on sale and was very excited to use a tray style of whitening kit. I had used the strips years before and found them a bit messy, slid around etc so thought the trays would be nice.

Kit comes with four little tubes of whitening paste and two trays, one for upper and lower. You need to put the trays in hot water and then bite down so it takes the impression of your teeth, very very easy and you can redo if you mess up.

You are supposed to do one tube/ampule for 20mins, take a 10 min break and then do the subsequent ones. Hence the 2 hours. You can break them up and do one at a time, two etc or if you feel too sensitive leave for another time. I decided to do 2 tubes and then 2 more few days later as I had gotten sensitive with the strips.

Put just a little amount of tube in both the trays then bite down. They give you more than enough in each little tube.

Honestly I did not find them as effective as the strips, Not sure if it's because I did two and then two at another time or they are just not as strong as other brand strips. If I'm going to spend the time and money then I want them to work better. In fact my husband has some strips that I just might have to borrow.

I will say that no sensitivity at all which was a plus.

Comments about Rembrandt 2 Hour Whitening Kit:

I did not have a good experience with the Rembrandt 2 Hour whitening kit. It was expensive, but I have read good reviews, so I picked up a box. I realize it's called a two hour whitening kit, but for some reason I thought it would be less. I assumed the name meant it was comparable to a two hour whitening. I was wrong! You actually have to leave these trays in for two hours. The trays are uncomfortable. I put the gel in, but I didn't want to put too much because I didn't want it to get into my mouth. The trays started to hurt my gums, but it was bearable. After twenty minutes, my gums started to burn. I didn't want to give up on the treatment because I had spent so much money on it. I decided to tough it out. When I was finished, my gums were throbbing. They were bright red and swollen too! My teeth looked strange. They had spots of them that were really white, but the rest of them were the same. A few hours after I was done, the white spots were gone. My teeth were back to the way they were before I started.

• Minimal Side Effects:

A whitening kit that works!

Painful

from Dallas, TX

Comments about Rembrandt 2 Hour Whitening Kit:

The Rembrandt 2 Hour Whitening Kit was the very first form of tooth whitening that I have ever tried. At the time, I really had no frame of reference and nothing to compare it to. Now I know better.
I do like that the whitening trays are customizable to my specific bite and alignment. Other whitening trays that are a standard fit are often so big and bulky that not only are they uncomfortable, but they also make me gag. I end up swallowing some of the whitening gel when that happens.
The whole process is an on again off again relationship that takes 2 hours and, in my opinion, is really troublesome. I would much rather have a product that I can apply and not mess with until the process is over.

I honestly didn't notice much of a difference in the whiteness of my teeth.

Convenience
You have to apply, rinse, wait and reapply for a total of 2 hours.

Minimal Side Effects
The whitening gel burned my gums and left them with a numb yet tingling feeling for several days afterward.

Very effective

from Columbus, OH

Comments about Rembrandt 2 Hour Whitening Kit:

The Rembrandt 2-Hour Whitening Kit is by far the best whitening product I have used. All I had to do is hold the tray in some warm water for a few second, pop the trays in my mouth and then the trays conform to my teeth. I like these trays much better than the leading brands because of the fact that they cover the outside of your teeth and in between your teeth because of the way they sort of melt into the shape of your teeth. I have uneven top teeth, and always got uneven whitening results with other brands. Not with Rembrandt. I love these whitening strips, they are easy to use and I noticed a difference after just one use. Rembrandt guarantees that this product will work, and it does. The only downside to using these whitening trays is you have to keep them on for 2 hours. They aren't uncomfortable, it's just hard for me to find 2 hours in my day that I don't have to talk to anyone in my household. I usually save them for after my kids go to sleep so I can make sure they stay in place and whiten my teeth evenly.

Minimal Side Effects
I didn't experience any side effects with this product. They didn't cause tooth sensitivity and they didn't leave an awful taste in my mouth like most whitening products do.

Pricy, but it works

Comments about Rembrandt 2 Hour Whitening Kit:

This was the first teeth whitening system I tried. I figured if they were charging so much for it it must work really well, and for the most part I was right. This is by far the most effective product I've come across but I couldn't continue to use it after a while just because it was no longer cost effective.

I could have sworn I started seeing results right away with this product. I used it for probably six weeks and my teeth became very white, they looked like they did back when I was a kid. If you've go the cash to spend on this I say go for it because you won't be disappointed.

Convenience
This product is a little less convenient than some simply because of the time it takes. I couldn't imagine using it out in public, so I really had to dedicate time to use this at night when I was home and in a judgement free zone.

Minimal Side Effects
I did notice a little tingling in my gums after using this product and my gums were a little less pink, but no part of it was uncomfortable or severe.

May Work, Depending On Your Teeth

Comments about Rembrandt 2 Hour Whitening Kit:

I used this product a few years ago as there was an excellent sale on it and it looked really easy to use, at least on the outside of the box. I opened it up to find little gel capsules and two mouth trays. The directions say to cut off the mouth tray holders, but I decided not to do that so as to make it easier to insert and remove them. I did the process in the two hour time. It was a lot of work in my opinion and the taste was not the greatest. I didn't want to waste the product so despite the bleach like taste, I continued to apply the gel onto the mouth pieces and use them. I never felt any pain during the whole process. When I was done, I honestly didn't see much of a difference. I was quite disappointed as this product has been around for such a long time. Perhaps this is only for people with teeth of a certain type of stain. The product is significantly cheaper to purchase than several others on the market, but it certainly did not work the way that I had expected it to.

• Minimal Side Effects:

Whitens teeth but not a lot

Comments about Rembrandt 2 Hour Whitening Kit:

This is a good product considering that it only takes 2 hours and it whitens your teeth pretty well. It is pretty uncomfortable to sit with a tray in your mouth for 2 hours but its worth it to me. I wouldn't recommend it for people with sensitive teeth cause it did make mine hurt. For 2 hours I couldn't complain but I'd rather use a different product.

Rembrandt 2 Hour Whitening Kit Excellent Teeth Whitener

Comments about Rembrandt 2 Hour Whitening Kit:

The best ever. This product is great. I used this whitener for over a month, and noticed my teeth getting whiter, and whiter.I trust this product, and will continue to use it.

Wonderful! not harsh on the teeth great results, every time I use it.

Convenience
I can always depend on this product to make my teeth shine.

Minimal Side Effects
No irritation, I will continue to buy this whitener.

Only whitener I use.

Comments about Rembrandt 2 Hour Whitening Kit:

This is the only teeth whitener that I will use. I always get compliments on how white my teeth are, and I only use this product once every 6 months. I love that it only takes two hours to complete the whitening process.

Convenience
Its great that it only takes two hours. Can do the day of a big event.

Minimal Side Effects
Sometimes it burns your gums if you put too much gel in the tray.

Effective, but a long and painful 2 hours and afterward

Comments about Rembrandt 2 Hour Whitening Kit:

I used this whitening kit and noticed some difference after the 2 hours. Down side was that my teeth and gums felt very sensitive and I had a bad taste in my mouth. I liked the idea of this kit because of heating and forming the molds to your own teeth (I have pretty crooked teeth that don't fit universal whitening trays) and the molding was very easy. The process itself was also quite easy, it just seemed like a very LONG process of adding gel and rinsing. Plus my teeth felt very sensitive to hot and cold afterwards. It did work as I felt my smile was whiter and my husband said that he could also tell my teeth were whiter.

It did work, but my teeth were very sensitive afterward.

Convenience
Whitening at home was very convenient for me, it just took some time and I found it hard to multitask while whitening.

Minimal Side Effects
The gel tasted horrible and my teeth were pretty sensitive to hot and cold for awhile afterwards.