1.4
ReliOn
ReliOn Ear Thermometer

ReliOn Ear Thermometer

1.4

Do not buy waste of money

from Glouceste, VA

About Me Average Health, Medical Professional

Pros

Cons

• Inaccurate
    • Poor Battery Life
    • Unreliable

Comments about ReliOn Ear Thermometer:

Product does not work. Keeps stating low battery. Have placed two new batteries in. What is the likelihood that both batteries are no good? Spend a little more to get a better brand. Or just buy cheap stick one.

HUGE waste of money

from Nebraska

About Me Average Health

Pros

Cons

• Inaccurate
        • Poor Battery Life
        • Unreliable

Comments about ReliOn Ear Thermometer:

This is the WORST thermometer i have EVER tried to use!!!!! It never works and on the rare occasion that it does work it is never correct!!!! Even with a new battery it still says low battery. Very frustrating when you have a sick child and you cant take their temp when you can tell that they have one. I would NEVER buy this again!!!!!!

Good for a back up

from Erwin, TN

Comments about ReliOn Ear Thermometer:

I have had this little thermometer for several months now and have used it at home and at work as a back up on an ambulance.  So far it has been fairly reliable and accurate, it has given some false readings.  Granted it is not as good as a Braun or other higher end thermometer but will work in a pinch.

A total waste of money

from Clarksville, TN

Comments about ReliOn Ear Thermometer:

I bought this a year ago because I was tired of taking my childrens temp rectal.  It seemed to work when I first got it and then I did something.  Not sure what I did but I must have pushed the button wrong and now all it does is take the temp in celcius.  There is nothing more confusing then trying to read a celcius temp.  I even got online and tried to convert it.  The temp it told me converted was something like  92 degrees.  I am assuming that was wrong.  I have fiddled with it and nothing seems to get it to go back to F.  This has been the most confusing and irritating product.  I am debating on buying a different one but am afraid from my experience with this one that my money will go down the drain again.  Although I will never throw out the box.  I even found the instructions to try and figure out to switch it back with no luck.

Buy any other thermometer

from Flower Mound, TX

Comments about ReliOn Ear Thermometer:

I got this thermometer a year ago... it has never been accurate at all and I have never trusted it. This past week it drove me crazy giving me completely inaccurate readings or even false readings when my kids had a high fever ( you could feel they were way too hot). I left the house and bought a temporal thermometer...love it!!